[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this company. All their employees look like hipsters and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: google.png (13KB, 568x192px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
13KB, 568x192px
I hate this company. All their employees look like hipsters and they're always pushing liberal politics on YouTube and the Google Search page. I've read they let their millennial employees take naps at work like fucking babies.

I use Bing because I hate Google so much.
>>
>>34169833
>tfw the mega-corps microsoft is now trying to do viral advertising on 4chans
>>
>using Microstein (((Bing))) instead of based duckduckgo
lol your a fagget, you need to eat more red-pill's
>>
>>34169833
I know a girl dating a guy who works there and he's a typical nu-jew hipster cuck
>>
>>34169833
google is actually evil. it needs to be crushed before skynet becomes real.
>>
>>34170013
I wish I knew how to watch YouTube and support the few guys on there I like, without putting money in Google's pocket.
>>
>>34169833
Try based DuckDuckGo instead
And yeah, I've stopped using google for everything but YouTube. That's the one product where nothing compares. But definitely, Google annoys me and they're spreading themselves too thin
>>
>>34170050
Send them money on PayPal and watch their videos through mpv.
>>
>>34169833
hey fuck off
moot works there so you better like it
>>
Without Microsoft and Google you would not be here.

Doing Linux and Opera or some shit is diet coke shit, let's be real.
>>
>>34169833
>I've read they let their millennial employees take naps at work like fucking babies.

You think they pamper them, in reality it's the fucking opposite, they treat them like basically slaves.
I work on this kind of field and basically what software companies want is to chain you to the office and you can't leave for any reason at all, so they'd rather put any "comfort" in the building so you have literally no excuse to leave, because it's in the contract, you can't fucking leave, they want to watch you all day.

I wish I registered the convention I went to explaining how it worked exactly, since that video would have given you a better idea of what I can explain myself.
>>
File: image.png (846KB, 1136x640px)
image.png
846KB, 1136x640px
Didn't they sponsor all those Republican debates? Or are you cucks going to try and make up some bullshit saying that they didn't ?
>>
File: Nonon_jakuzure.jpg (32KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
Nonon_jakuzure.jpg
32KB, 480x531px
>mfw posting on a Google phone
Drinking your tears, christtard.
>>
>>34172345
you're allowed to work at home on most days. rather than making it so you have no excuse to leave, it's more like they try to make it so you WANT to stay.

although more recently apparently google is cutting back on all the luxurious perks, at least in the cafeteria
>>
who cares how the products employees are treated and what opinion they have.

goddammit, you stupid shitstains
>>
>>34172401
>you're allowed to work at home on most days

In the companies I checked you literally can't, that's the first thing they said, you can't work at home and you MUST work in their faculties, it's in the contract.
The companies are startup ones, they pay good but you need to be their dog and be on schedule.
>>
I hate (((gooogle))) and (((apple))) but still use their products
>>
>>34172375
I'm pretty sure Facebook did. I don't know about Google.
>>
>>34172405
OP is just jealous his supervisor at Mc Donald's doesn't even let him have a smoke break
>>
File: 7777843.png (1MB, 752x704px) Image search: [Google]
7777843.png
1MB, 752x704px
>>34169833
Germans :)

Original post q
>>
>>34172462

Then you don't hate them. If you would not like them you would not use them.

We should be as thankful as possible that make computing and internet possible
>>
File: 43256543.png (441KB, 1860x366px) Image search: [Google]
43256543.png
441KB, 1860x366px
>>34169833
American inventors :)

Original post
>>
>>34172608
>tanned Bell
Kek
>>
File: cringe.jpg (84KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
84KB, 359x480px
What sucks is that most high paying software companies have followed Google's lead and now put you a multi-month series of interviews before they'll even consider you. A growing number of companies also now interview for "fit" to ensure that they maintain a monoculture of nu-males, with "competence" taking a back seat. From what I've read about Shopify (one of the better-paying companies for entry-level work in my city), for instance, the vast majority of applicants (literally ~99%) get filtered out during half-a-dozen quirky "tell me about yourself" interviews over a period of a month (they don't actually tell you what they're looking for), and once you get to the technical interview you're as good as hired. I got an offer to interview there a while back, but from what I've heard it seems like I'd just be wasting my time.
>>
>>34172608
This can't be real. Please, this can't possibly be real.
>>
>>34172676
It is, google it.

Original post
>>
>>34172632
Why would Google even hire anyone anyway? It's just a search machine. It's done. It all works by itself.
>>
File: 1426045270532.jpg (42KB, 400x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426045270532.jpg
42KB, 400x680px
>>34172608
This is genuinely scary. They control so much of the information that people receive and they're clearly manipulating it to fit an agenda. Literally re-writing history books because the real, actual history doesn't fit their preferences.

This is the type of shit that makes me feel like we're in some kind of dystopic hell world.
>>
>>34169833
All search engines are cucked now anon

>>34169878
>JewJewGo
>Based
Please be bait
>>
>>34172608
What the fuck. The third guy literally invented some random hair care products
>>
>>34169833
What about Apple? They're almost the same
>>
Watch (((jewtube))) through youtube-dl to avoid lining the pockets of goyim. As a bonus you get smoother playback
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.