[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody watched this? Is it about a stacy telling she isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: I'm_Not_Ashamed_poster.jpg (72KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
I'm_Not_Ashamed_poster.jpg
72KB, 336x500px
Anybody watched this? Is it about a stacy telling she isn't ashamed for riding a cock carousel? Not ashamed for living priviledged life?
>>
Sounds like torture to me. Desu
>>
>>34169239
does she get her just deserves in the end?
>>
nah dude

it's some shitty movie about a stacy that meets /our guys/ and gets what's coming to her.
>>
>>34169363
sound intradasting
>>
>>34169316
Yup, she was first to die in columbine, and some geniuses thought her story would be so inspiring.

BTW don't you think it's funny how this sort of stuff tend to focus on attractive people? It's like the only thing that matters. Even though normies tell otherwise...
>>
>>34169363
Can I watch this somewhere for free? I looked for it but didn't found
>>
>>34169239
where you guys dl it from?
>>
>>34169421
It sounds like one of those slow burn horror movies.
>>
>>34169239
No, it's a religous movie. She even dumps her Chad bf.
>>
>>34169239
"Columbine Rebels" on her notebook... kinda ironic
>>
I can't believe these people are still going. They were touring the US for awhile and came to my HS around 10 years ago.

The story is about a typical girl who was convinced that she was going to be famous some day and save the world. Her parents were among the ones giving speeches and they talked about how she wrote all over the back of her dresser about how she'd be famous and her parents took this to mean she was prophetic.

Basically parents still trying to cope with the death of their special snowflake
>>
Bump for link
>>
>>34170128
https://fmovies.se/film/im-not-ashamed.3rl62/ox55zz
>>
>>34169715
Hahahahahaa Holy shit. That's hilarious.
>>
>>34170171
Thank you originally
Gfdvj
>>
File: IMG_4878.jpg (17KB, 230x153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4878.jpg
17KB, 230x153px
>>34169239
>InfiniteKeks.avi

Such a fucking terrible, tactless way to "honor" the victims, by turning them into an uplifting Christian story that's almost definitely 90% made up.

I want to watch it high with friends and rip the shit out of it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.