[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only worked for a week at my new job >already started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: moe.jpg (22KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
22KB, 500x377px
>only worked for a week at my new job
>already started having dreams about going on dates with the girls that work there

Is there anything more pathetic?
>>
File: 1471647525121.jpg (172KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471647525121.jpg
172KB, 650x456px
>only worked for a week at my new job
>already started having dreams about going on dates with the girls that work there

You are fucking small time.

I'm on year 3 of working at a hotel.

>Have to clean toilets filled with shit.
>People have loud as fuck sex and don't care.
>Every time I hear someone having sex it usually results in housekeeping being called to change their sheets(fucking squirters making amateur films)
>People complain about their air conditioners 8 times out of 10 all they had to do was switch the heat to cold. The damn things only have 4 buttons yet people still can't figure it out.
>I handle most of the trash, condoms and dirty diapers and yes adult diapers but the bag full.
>I have to listen to complaints that I can't fix like when the building is having water problems and we only get hot or cold water.
>People keep requesting food to be brought up to them then complain about how expensive the food service is.
>People don't wipe their feet when coming out of the pool area so it's a fucking slip hazard every time someone comes out.

And that's the easy mode. The Hard mode is in the summer when everything I've listed gets amped up by x10

And that's just the guests.

I haven't even gotten to talking about some of my co-workers.

How I've not come to just jumping off the roof of the damn place and falling to my death is beyond me.

The only redeeming thing I get from this place is occasional left behind panties.
>>
File: 1305953919786.jpg (16KB, 251x192px) Image search: [Google]
1305953919786.jpg
16KB, 251x192px
>>34169576
>>34169576
>I haven't even gotten to talking about some of my co-workers.

o boi, let's hear it man.
#nomomoe
>>
>>34169576
I work a white collar IT job I really enjoy and make almost six figures in the public sector

You should really consider a career change.
>>
>>34169576
Seems more like a zoo than a hotel
>>
File: 1472124175155.jpg (32KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472124175155.jpg
32KB, 600x404px
>>34169630

Well to start off with.

There's the managers we have 6.
If you ain't a manager then you ain't shit and you're never gonna be shit here unless someone dies, gets fired or leaves.

Most often times people just get fired.

But my Manager the one I work under is alright but the other top 3 are brutal warlords.

There's the owner of the hotel who I've never seen but still not one to be fucked with unless you want to get fired.

Then there's fat bitch and skinny bitch, they work Boss and henchman style. The fat bitch being the boss skinny the hench.

Fat bitch treats skinny bitch, like her daughter and lets her get away with so much shit, it's not even funny. She once got to live in our hotel because she got kicked out of her apartment for not being able to pay rent because she went to jail and didn't have to pay a dime. Once she finally left the room she occupied for like a month she left it so shitty it took a whole day to clean it completely.

Skinny bitch also ruined a marriage for one of our employees as well one of our maintenance people. They acted like they were trying to keep it secret. But everyone knew. The real kicker is Fat bitch also knew the maintenance guy's wife and didn't say or do anything about them having an affair either.

Our housekeepers there's about 7 of them that are decent people that I don't need to talk about but the rest are just bonobos who's names and faces I don't really care to remember cause odds are they aren't there long and are only looking to get their money's worth.
>>
>>34169165

It's not pathetic unless you frame it that way.

I think it's fairly normal to be sexually attracted to the people around you.

Don't create shame out of nowhere in you life. Enjoy your date dreams. I can never remember my dreams and I'm pretty jealous of you.
>>
>>34169165
you've got a job you whining faggot, i'm a NEET with no neetbux, can't buy shit I want, i'm killing myself when my old ass parents pass away
>>
>>34170249
>cant remember dreams

stop smoking weed senpai
>>
File: 1484517971458.jpg (32KB, 534x430px) Image search: [Google]
1484517971458.jpg
32KB, 534x430px
>>34169165
There is always worse
>>
File: 1477237397661.png (365KB, 515x420px) Image search: [Google]
1477237397661.png
365KB, 515x420px
>>34170754
>people like this literally exist on the same planet that we do
>>
File: 1484423522303.jpg (483KB, 1188x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1484423522303.jpg
483KB, 1188x1515px
>>34170799
I really don't understand some people.
Why are they so fucking weird?
>>
>>34169165
Nope. Same with me, until i found out they were all sluts
>>
>>34170735

Why? I don't want to remember my dreams.
>>
I want a new job solely because I want to try and fuck coworkers.
I work only with men in my current job.
>>
>>34169165
>Is there anything more pathetic?

no no there isn't
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.