[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>failing community college will probably have to drop out.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 1483748853658.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1483748853658.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>failing community college will probably have to drop out.
>No job or money, family paid for college and my food.
>will get kicked out soon if I dont pass classes.
>chronic mood swings. I dont know what to do or where to go.

Tell me some of your biggest fuckup moments please.
>>
Had to drop out of CC myself
Became a wageslave making around minimum wage for about 5 years
Finally found a job worth half a damn this year
It's not so bad, working your way out of that hole
>>
Falling in love
>>
for me it's probably
>take on school that's very far away (about 10 hour drive from home town)
>know no one over there
>get fired from there
>got nothing for all the time and money I invested into this
>all alone with nothing in my hands and no income in stranger city
fml
>>
File: 1447152496393.gif (1MB, 230x190px) Image search: [Google]
1447152496393.gif
1MB, 230x190px
>>34168697
After the first semester of 9th grade all my enthusiasm and ambitions evaporated. I was so excited to get good grades even though I was the beta nerd I thought I was going to go somewhere that the niggers and normies couldn't reach. I don't know where it all went, maybe I should've gone to the local high school instead of some stupid 30-minutes-away meme trailer "college prep" school. Now I'm about to graduate and I've had shit grades since 9th grade. Maybe I'll do some sort of trade, I hear those are more stable than meme college degrees.
>>
>>34169247
What do you do and how did you get there

fucking origingingignal
>>
File: 1472387632234.jpg (15KB, 335x307px) Image search: [Google]
1472387632234.jpg
15KB, 335x307px
>>34168697
>after 2 months of christmas break
>check the timetable for the next period in Uni
>quick look and see every day is 8-16 or 10-18
>fall into deep sadness and contemplate suicide + dropping out of school
>check it again 5 minutes ago
>can actually skip most of the classes
Back to the 6 hour school weeks it is.
Still thinking about dropping though, but don't think I'll kill myself because of it yet
>>
>>34169810
Did the same thing for the first two years, and the second year seriously fucked up my GPA. It was also the year I had borderline suicidal depression and desperately wanted a gf. Afterwards I went to a CC for junior/senior year, honestly a million times easier so I wouldn't worry about CC being hard.
>>
I didn't show up for my job because I was too scared to call to say I couldn't make it that day.
>>
File: 43243123412.jpg (86KB, 1440x1088px) Image search: [Google]
43243123412.jpg
86KB, 1440x1088px
>didnt cared about school after 9th grade anymore
>lowest tier graduate
>made it to mid tier after 4 years
>will not make high tier
>failing class prob
>no motivation etc
>don't even know what I want to do
Everything I did seems so meaningless desu
>>
File: 384598349583.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
384598349583.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>Fall for the go to college right after school meme
>Did not work during HS or anything cause was too focused on getting my HS diploma
>Waste about 1 year trying to learn a trade I never really had interest in.
>Run out of money for books next class and pretty much go poof from college.
>Try to find employment to get money and go back, get depressed from the silence from my apps and eventually just neet it for a few years.

I have learned so much since then but the suffering never ends although I'm strong enough to endure despite the temptation to kill myself.
>>
>>34170112
I took some dual enrollment HS classes in my junior year and they were pretty easy, I just don't know what to do. I also have no money and my family lost alot after the 2008 financial crisis, I hate the idea of debt.
>>
File: 2015-12-09_1907.png (271KB, 452x446px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-09_1907.png
271KB, 452x446px
>>34170413
also same.
Not exaggerating when I say all of my friends in your situation are joining the military (including myself). One NG, one Navy, one AF, one muhreen, and my brother is doing AF. Debt is pretty much a non-option for us and white males can only really get military scholarships (which evidently pay for all or most college payments). I'd recommend looking into ROTC/OCS if you have good enough grades and if not then considering some enlisted time, it's pretty much split 50/50 between us so I don't know if there's really a wrong answer between the two.
>>
>>34170619
How do you do this? I'm a skinny beta mouse with social anxiety, how does someone like that survive with all the macho normies who want to fight for their country?
>>
>>34170888
If you look at the pool for people going into the military (even marines) you'll find a surprisingly large percentage meet that exact description (sometimes even some fatties). People go in usually wanting self-improvement, wanting economic support, wanting to serve, or any combination of those, so Chads joining up during peacetime is kinda uncommon. (aka they're already working at their dad's business firm). There was an influx of Chads after 9/11 from what I've been told but now that shit isn't going on it's not as common.
Again, I think it's worth looking into.
>>
>>34169845
Pest Control Technician
I just applied when they were hiring
Having worked retail for so long, I talked up how much customer service experience I had and how I was looking for new and different challenges. It's an ok job, but I have to keep in mind this is just a stepping stone to moving on to the next better place and right now I'm thinking that may be in IT, or possibly law enforcement

>>34170888
Have you seen a majority of the people that go into the military? Or the ones that actually are?
Some of the ones I've run into are the most robotic motherfuckers I've ever met, and that includes high school. Not saying all of them are losers, but around two thirds are candidates for the loser crowd. The macho ones you picture make up maybe 5%, and most if not all of them are in specialized combat roles and you'll probably never interact with them
>>
>>34171309
this
The military is basically Robot Rehab School
>>
>>34171396
I tried military and got perma banned at meps because my family medicated me when I was 12.
>>
>>34171648
for?
I don't think they're that strict for ADHD medication
>>
>>34171648
I myself was permabanned because of a medical condition that a doctor misrepresented years prior
There was no way to appeal as the very top physician had made the call to deny my entry
I was pissed for a while but I think in the long run it was for the best
>>
>>34168697
>graduated from uni with a meme degree
>60k in debt
>unemployed for 3 months
>offered a unskilled labor job for 12.50/hr in another state
>a one way plane ticket is about 300 dollars
>have to decide if I want to accept the job by Tuesday
>>
>>34171833
Try and negotiate for higher, even if it's just a dollar or so and take the job if they agree
Fuck it, why not?
>>
>>34171747
What are you doing now?

>>34172055
We are in a permanent employer market, they will recind the job offer if you negotiate.
>>
>>34171735
I was forced to take Prozac. That's a bit more than just adhd
>>
File: 1482277199356(1).png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482277199356(1).png
46KB, 619x453px
>dropped out twice out of two unis
>severely depressed and anxious
>been on zoloft and klonopin for a few months now
>currently working part time teaching a second language for berlitz
>telling my parents I'll go back to school at some point but I really have no motivation for no career in particular
>>
>>34172144

I'm
>>34171309

After finding out at MEPS that the military wasn't happening for me, I kept doing retail for about two years before moving on
>>
File: 1417387462284.png (66KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1417387462284.png
66KB, 500x599px
>>34168697

I am fucking up right now desu.

>first exam in a month, planned to pass 6, flunked out on 2 already, did not pick up any book for the other 4 until now.
>wanted to quit my stupid job and apply for another one, while also applying for student bennies, am even too lazy to improve my situation and suit my lazyness.
>finally had to admitt that my depression or atleast burnout is not a meme and I have to visit a doctor. Extremely unmotivated, losing weight rapidly despite already being skelle and constant brainfog being most prominent symptoms.
>do not do anything all day for 2 months now, playing video games or watching shows at best and that is only to kill time, I do not even know when it stopped being fun.
>spilled my guts to most of my friends unintentionally and now the situation is extremely awkward which practically forces me to avoid and lose them.
>can not even get out of bed recently.

I am really scared anons, a week ago I woke up in the middle in the night and gasped for air while feeling for my heartbeat in panic. It was not the first time, but this time it was intense as fuck, I thought I was going to die for sure. And then I realized that this is what I feel like everyday, like I am not breathing although I am.
People are not made to suffer like this, you either die or you do something, I am failing out on everything and it seems like I can not do anything.
>>
>>34168697
iktf
i went to CC seriously for one semester
second semester i half assed it and at the end i didnt show up for any of the exams
i completely skipped everything this semester and now im only waiting to get exmatriculated
i just dont have enough self control to keep myself going there
>>
File: 1477588853218.jpg (103KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1477588853218.jpg
103KB, 750x747px
>>34168697
Also failing CC here bud

Missed about 5 assignments and have failed half of the ones I've handed in thus far. Also have an 80% attendance record and was given my absolute final warning a week ago and I skipped an entire day for sleep.

Hopefully being a neet won't be so bad when I'm kicked out tomorrow, I don't feel like getting my ass beat so I'll probably go missing for a few days just to spook my parents into not killing me.
>>
>>34168697
I've dropped out of university twice and community college twice so you're doing better than me.
>>
>>34171833
doesnt sound worth it to me.
12.50 is pretty standard, you can get that at a temp agency in your area almost definitely.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.