[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys you need to be more happy in life. Like the smallest things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170112_084819-1.jpg (922KB, 1200x1321px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_084819-1.jpg
922KB, 1200x1321px
Guys you need to be more happy in life. Like the smallest things can make you happy go and search for them.
>>
Wow thanks OP this advice changed my life!

It never occured to me to "be more happy!"
>>
>>34167891
>tfw robot
>tfw despite having no social you feel pretty conten.
>>
>>34167891

>>>/soc/

origaminigga
>>
Fuck you. I hope you get cancer, legitimately. I hope it eats away at you slowly and your family has to experience it all side by side with you. I hope you are reduced to a shell of a man and your entire body fails. I hope you shit blood and hemorrhage while having an epileptic seizure. I hope your parents get this cancer for birthing you, the ultimate cancer. Fuck you and die.
>>
>>34167911
What's wrong? Tell me I'm here for you
>>
>>34167891
Fucking normies.

The people who give this advice are, mostly, happy and fulfilled. These "small thing" are like icing on the cake for them.

Unfortunately, you can't have a cake with just icing, or a life without substance. You can observe the "small things" (whatever the fuck they are), maybe they'll make you happy. Some people may even be content with a life like this. But for the majority who are unhappy with life - those who actually seek this advice - it will do nothing in the long term.

I will never forget when I admitted to my friend that I had no friends at college. Her response was "well just be happy, maybe you can sit back and just people watch."

Of course, it was useless. It was fine for her - she thought life was like a film, because she had always had it easy - she was financially secure, had many friends, and was attractive. She could sit back and "people watch" and convince herself that she was taking happiness from the small things. But that happiness could not have come without her having friends and money first.
>>
>>34168085
How about you actually trying what's she told you instead of tossing it aside
>>
>>34168150

>be happy
This is meaningless.

>people watch
I do, it doesn't make me happy.
>>
Give me your address OP I want to legit beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>34168226
Solomon's court, letterkenny, Co.Donegal, Ireland
>>
>>34167891
>have no money
>have no room
>have no privacy
>have no bed
>have no possessions except for 10yo clothing
>have nowhere to go and nothing to do
>have nobody to do anything with

>lol just find the little thangs and be happy mane

Ok OP, where do you suppose i find them? Behind the trashcan?
>>
>>34168348
Yeah you won't know without trying
>>
File: angryCato.jpg (86KB, 410x412px) Image search: [Google]
angryCato.jpg
86KB, 410x412px
>>34168999
I wont know WHAT you fucking moron?
How it feels to have things to be happy about? Thats your entire point you mongoloid
>lel just find teh things to be happy about
>ok OP, here is my situation
>OP is incapable of finding anything i could be happy about
>lel you wont know without trying
Literally WOT the fuck are you even trying to say?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.