[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to a party with a couple friends >usually you just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0537.jpg (58KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
58KB, 500x646px
>go to a party with a couple friends
>usually you just follow your friends around and barely talk to anyone
>for some strange reason a pretty girl decides to talk to you and you hit it off
>she takes you to a bedroom but instead of hooking up you talk all night long, well into the morning
>you're not tired at all, if anything you're more awake then you've ever been, you feel butterflies in your stomach
>it's like you finally found that piece of you that was missing
>you wake up and it was all a dream

kill me
>>
kek, I had a similar dream a few months back
>get invited to house party for a friend's birthday
>hanging out at drinks table, get talking to cute girl
>after a while leads me to a bedroom
>before we get down I say I'll go get us some more drinks and see if I can find some weed
>tell her to wait there
>head back downstairs, asking around for weed
>start talking to another QT
>while I'm stood there first girl comes in and sees me talking to new QT
>flips her shit, starts crying
>instead of getting my dick wet with one or both hot girls, end up spending the rest of my night apologising to a drunk crying mess
>she stops crying, says she forgives me
>leans over to kiss me, pukes in my face
>splash of vomit wakes me up
>>
>>34167287
>>34167426
I feel your pain anon, you are not alone
>>
>go to a party

That's a nightmare then
>>
>>34167287
I had a dream that I had sex a couple of days back but I never got her contact details and spent the latter half of the dream walking about town looking for her. Apart from the end it was a good dream, wouldwanttohaveagain/10.
>>
>>34167287
I dreamt I got married
>>
>>34167287
only you guys would dream about not getting laid and being some roasties emotional sponge for the night.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>>34167287
something very similar happened to me
a woman wanted me to cuddle her, so I did and I slept while doing so. in that brief moment, I experienced the joy of being wanted.
then I woke up.
>>
>>34167287
>having friends
normies get out!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (745KB, 1500x1147px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
745KB, 1500x1147px
This happened to me two nights ago and it made me realize somebody about myself that I never even thought of.

>be me
>at party
>kinda shitty but everybody is planning on staying the night in friends house
>lay on couch as everybody finds a spot
>all friends are with couples
>I'm by myself
>girl comes up and lies on the opposite end of the couch
>keeps staring at me and smiling
>still drunk, so I can fake confidence
>we end up talking for ages
>go upstairs
>fuck in bed and fall asleep together
>wake up in the morning with her
>she wakes up too but is awkward about it
>we talk again for awhile
>as we go downstairs to friends so stops talking to me
>later tells me that I was a mistake to get with
>I'm only fun when I'm drunk and she doesn't want to be around me when I'm sober
>wake up

This dream honestly fucked me up, because I realized that it doesn't matter how many parties I go to, if I ever do get with any girls there, they will probably not talk to me again or they will regret it after it happens. Doomed to be no gf forever because sober me is too boring around people I don't know.
>>
>tfw never had a sex dream
even dream me is a virgin
the closest I got was when I was about to have sex with an Asian milf in public but then I prematurely ejaculated right before the tip of my dick was about to touch her pussy lips
Then I woke up and came in real life too and it was one of those cums that really burns bad for some reason
>>
File: 648.png (35KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
648.png
35KB, 200x170px
>>34167895
I think the excitement of losing virginity is too much to be contained in a dream
I invariably wake up before it happens
>>
>>34167895
>>34167917
I've heard you'll never actually get to the having sex part in a dream if you're a virgin IRL
>>
who can just talk for hours with a person? so boring.
>>
File: 1476566015875.jpg (52KB, 505x504px) Image search: [Google]
1476566015875.jpg
52KB, 505x504px
>>34167940
I heard you can only dream about things you have already experienced. So you can feel cumming, but aint getting no pussy or blow jobs :(
>>
>>34167940
This might be true. After i lost my virginity I started to have alot more sex dreams involving full on penetration.
>>
>>34167287
>literally dreaming of being in the friend zone
>>
>>34168000
nonsense. I've had sex dreams before I ever got laid.
>>
File: please-let-me-win-meme-7002.jpg (40KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
please-let-me-win-meme-7002.jpg
40KB, 600x541px
>>34167287
>sleeping
>meet person of my dreams
>actually have sex before waking up
>wake up
>no cuddles after dream sex
>>
File: 1183 - r5UoMdY.jpg (12KB, 448x332px) Image search: [Google]
1183 - r5UoMdY.jpg
12KB, 448x332px
>>34167287
forever and ever and ever alone
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.