[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to the shy weeb girl when they grow up? Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1731.jpg (348KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1731.jpg
348KB, 1280x960px
What happens to the shy weeb girl when they grow up? Do they grow out of it?
>>
>>34166955
some do, some dont, most do tho, depends on what age they are when they become one

or if theyre japanese
>>
Depends, but grow out of it or not, they maintain the same level of social awkwardness that lead them to it in the first place
>>
File: bigpepe.jpg (5KB, 224x224px)
bigpepe.jpg
5KB, 224x224px
>>34166955
>remember all those great times you had and all the things you hoped to be?
Not anymore
>>
I knew a shy weeb girl in elementary school. Kept tabs on her. Her life went like this:

>ridiculed and bullied pretty relentlessly while prepubescent
>puberty hits
>grows colossal, perfect tits and face becomes remarkably feminine, easily the most attractive girl in a pretty large radius
>same people who mistreated her become keenly interested in befriending her now
>has no idea what to do with all this new attention & ends up trying to reciprocate with everyone
>ends up being the girlfriend of like 6 chads simultaneously
>teen pregnancy, drops out and moves in with some chad in particular
>is now a meth addict who posts on twitter all the time about wanting to kill herself

That was an interesting thing to watch happen. I realized that if she never grew those tits, her life would've probably been significantly better.

She would've gone on being teased and bullied, but she still would've been her goofy self-reliant Bleach-reading happy self. She rolled a perfect 20 at the exact wrong time in her life.
>>
>>34167099
>if she never grew those tits, her life would've probably been significantly better.
Ever watch that South Park episode about the list? That scene with Abe was pretty much what you described.
Some people fail to grow a personality to their looks, which I understand to a degree. If life isn't that challenging to you, you never really have to adapt to anything. In a way, I'm glad I'm the introverted degenerate fuck I am.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.