[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's an autistic story about the time I got pulled over:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9553.jpg (30KB, 311x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9553.jpg
30KB, 311x367px
Here's an autistic story about the time I got pulled over:

>be me 19 driving at 3am
>cop pulls me over
>completely sober, wasn't doing anything that gave the cop probable cause but whatever
>think of an idea
>turn on the cops theme song, "Bad Boys" and let it quietly play in the background
>starts bobbing head as cop walks up to the window and expect him to start laughing
>he doesn't. Goes, "license and proof of insurance please"
>start to worry, maybe he didn't hear it? Turn up the radio a little louder
>"sir I'm going to ask you again and don't fiddle with the radio this time. License please."
>give him what he asks for and he tells me he will be right back
>he walks back to my car after 10 mins and as he is walking I just decide to start the song over and blast the radio
>he comes up to the window and I am singing to the song at this point
>he tells me to get out the car and does the field sobriety test on me
>the radio is still playing so I'm bobbing my head while doing the sobriety test
>he makes me take breath test and I pass
>he is confused because I am sober and he expected something to be in my system
>get back in my car and he tells me
to have a good night
>say "you too sir, just remember that bad boys are gonna be bad boys, what they gonna do when you come for them"
>he stares at me for a solid two minutes and walks away

Still the most humiliating moment of my life.
>>
he caught me trying to steal his stuff in the library and I just claimed that I wasn't really trying to do that and he moved closer to me and I backed away and then I left and never went back
>>
File: mischief.jpg (153KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
mischief.jpg
153KB, 657x527px
>wasting a cops time
>confusing the man
>gaming the system
D E V I L E D E G G S
E
V
I
L
I
S
P
>>
Not even I'm laughing right now.

I've been treated worse by cops before. I would stutter and have a hard time answering questions and they would always assume I'm high. But I never intentionally made myself look like a jackass like you did.
>>
>>34166987
Don't blame me I thought it would be funny, the cop didn't.
>>
>>34166917
You wasted a cops time and left him completely confused, what's humilating about this? Pretty funny desu
>>
>>34167041
He's probably told that story to the entire PD and his family. It's humiliating
>>
File: 1481050296399.jpg (216KB, 912x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1481050296399.jpg
216KB, 912x1216px
>>34166917
>be me
>solo road trip (usually too autist for spending extended amounts of time with others)
>start thinking about titties
>pull over at a campsite I thought was abandoned to have a little bit of alone time
>halfway in, officer pulls up with sirens
>knocks on my window
>tells me it looks like I was masturbating
>sperg out, "hurr sorry sorry sorry"
>"Well son, I can't stop you because technically you're in your own vehicle, but you should know it's wrong and disgusting and blahblahblah"
>apologize some more, drive away, asap

>tfw that's not the only time this has happened, just the most embarrassing
>>
>>34167115
Jesus Christ anon, not the first time?
>>
Holy kek OP, my fucking sides I'm laughing so hard. How could you be such an autistic fucker?
>>
>>34167184
The other times, as far as I know they didn't actually see my wang in my hand. I was just parked in a place I couldn't park. I saw their sirens before they got close enough (hopefully) and I had time to zip the pants back up.

I used to have a real problem.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.