[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't watch Stefan Molyneux's videos ususally, b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: neetplate.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
neetplate.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
I don't watch Stefan Molyneux's videos ususally, but this is just hilarious

I don't think I've ever seen such a case of wage rage before, based NEET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXLjvW86s8
>>
I fucking h8 this dude he's literally an online cult leader
>>
>don't have to dedicate 60 hours, sometimes more, of the absolute best hours of the day to doing something I hate
>wageys think I'm the loser even though both technology and capitalism naturally increase the standard of living for low income homes and high income homes merely supplement their households with status symbols that exist to prove their wealth

If I drive a shitty 500 dollar used car that still gets me where I want to go, why am I going to be jealous of your 20k civic wage cuck? Same with my 36 inch flat screen versus your 60. Honestly, the ONLY item that low income really prohibits anymore is a swimming pool. Typically upper middle class folks just have marginally better versions of the same thing almost everyone can afford. It simply doesn't make sense to work. At all.

Inb4 "leech", literally just jealousy.
>>
Kek, thanks for sharing this makes my day
>>
>>34166745
>>34166970

This video is so hilarious, I'm going to try and go one further, I'll try and contact him telling him that I have no intention of working, and see if I can make his face go red in the video
>>
>>34167164
It would be wonderful, especially if you brag about being an intellectual, and argue most intellectuals being NEETs
But anything could work, if you do it is it is up to you
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px)
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34166745
This video is really funny.
>>
>>34166970
>>34167164
>>34167420

What happens? Does he flip out on a NEET caller or something?
>>
File: 1481725935369.jpg (14KB, 250x250px)
1481725935369.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>34167584
he doesn't really get that angry, the neet is kind of a wimp who just agrees with him and laughs at his unfunny antics.

some of the NEETs from here should call in to his stupid show, then he'd get proper pissed.
>>
>>34167622
They wouldn't provide any arguments, would get BTFO entirely and there would be a mass NEET suicide.
Your parents can't sustain you forever, you'll be working within a year, you can't escape life no matter how hard you try.
Don't bother being smug, good night.
>>
>>34167705
look here buddy boy, I would absolutely reck this molynoo faggot in a debate.
>>
I don't know, so far sounds like the NEET is getting BTFO!

Mostly because hes trying to justify himself and take the smart but lazy approach.
>>
>>34167622
>stupid show

He is just an intellectual quack
>>
>>34167622
Wouldn't it be funny if two NEETs who are in the same physical space would call in to the show and use the same phone? Every time the first NEET says something, the second one would simply add "This." to the conversation. Wagies would grow to be even more ragie after a while.
>>
>>34166845
>Honestly, the ONLY item that low income really prohibits anymore is a swimming pool.

You can still go to the local swimming pool, plus it's bigger. In my Yurocuck country, they're very cheap and some are even free for Neets.
>>
>>34166745

1:08

that is the moment.
>>
>>34167705
I'm 38 and NEETing since 1997, no end in sight.
>>
>>34166745
>>34167942
Why are wagies so angry? Is it because of their stressful lifestyle?
>>
>>34168206
>Is it because of their stressful lifestyle?

i think so
>>
Hahaha he's such a passive aggressive prick.

>You think you're smart buddy?
>You think you're smart?

Someone should call in and read one of the symphony monologue pastas.
>>
Can some yuropoor identify that accent? I'm early in the video and he hasn't mentioned his country yet.
>>
>>34167896
Right? In the future, I earnestly foresee "high quality" jobs being a matter of hours worked and ease of work, rather than money made. Imagine when a "promotion" involves getting the same pay but for fewer hours.
>>
The best part of /r9k/ is see how the losers, the omegas of society desperately try to show us how wonderful their life is. I thought that was good until I watched that video. Watching the leech stutter (probable social anxiety due lack of social contact) made me directly reach orgasm.

Thanks for making my life easier. When I have a bad day at work, I always think things could be much, much worse. I could be a NEET.
>>
bump for wagie ragie
>>
>>34168627
You have insecurity.
>>
>>34166745

"What is NEET"

kek
>>
Just finished the whole video.

He basically says we are this way because we lack love for the world and compelling reasons to get out of the bed in the morning.

I think that does kind of apply to me.
>>
>>34166845
There's also a thing called a GF, which unemployed men usually cannot obtain.
>>
File: 491274120513.png (498KB, 524x526px) Image search: [Google]
491274120513.png
498KB, 524x526px
>>34166745
I'm only a few minutes in and I'm already KEKing at the light wage rage
>>
>>34168627

There's a song about this way of thinking in my country, it goes more or less like this:

> If you ever steal a Normie
> Who then sends you straight to jail
> Remind yourself that his life is still worse than yours
> For to pay your dinner
> While you are doing penance
> Him who was so proud to enclose you
> Will still have to go to work
>>
>>34166745

I'm 24 minutes in and this just doesn't stop

The wage rage is endless
>>
>>34170488

Fapping is better and less risky.
>>
>>34166745
This pretentious cuckold. Of all the /pol/ idols, I think I despise him the most.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.