[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3DS or Vita? Discuss. Personally, the vita is a beauty but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: psv3dsspecfight.png (244KB, 1080x901px) Image search: [Google]
psv3dsspecfight.png
244KB, 1080x901px
3DS or Vita?

Discuss.

Personally, the vita is a beauty but the 3ds gets 90% of my time because it's actually fun.
>>
I kind of want a vita for the various weeb games
>>
>>34166658
3DS, because its cheaper and has better games. Therefore it is the better buy.
>>
>>34166658
I have the original Vita and now there is a hack to play all of it's games for free in singleplayer.
So I'd say go for the Vita.
>>
>>34166658
The Vita is technically better but I sold mine because the memory cards are unreasonably expensive. If it just used MicroSD then it would've done a whole lot better.

Here's hoping the Switch becomes the next weeb machine.
>>
The 3ds is the typical rebranded machine that's mostly bought by literal 5 year olds to play the same 3 different autistic mario games every generation. The Vita is pretty much the same weebshit console like the PSP was - the only difference being that the PSP survived in the west due to games like God of War or Monster Hunter which are famous over here, and that the Vita was secured out of it's ass against the homebrew scene up until recently.
>>
Download Drastic you fucking looser
>>
uh... the switch
>>
>>34166658
Its not the hardware that defines a gaming console, but the software that runs on it. The Nintendo 3DS has a far superior library of games than the Vita.

I own neither device.
>>
>>34166658
3DS because A9LH.

Line up is worse but it is significantly cheaper and even the latest FW is currently exploitable.

I don't know much about the Vita scene but the propiertory memory cards make it stupidly expensive anyway.
>>
>>34166811

My friend Bought a vita he is now begging to sell it at loss to some autists
No one would take it
>mfw i got an Xbox for the same price
>>
hey what's up what does it mean when i've been muted for two minutes for my comment not being original
>>
File: 56.jpg (827KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
827KB, 2000x2500px
>>34166658
I have both and I like both. But then again I'm a weeb, so i enjoy my vita more than most people.

I'll probably get a switch in one or two years too. I'll just wait for a while until it gets good 1st party games.
>>
File: 1483225063753.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483225063753.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
>>34166895
That's no surprise really, unless you're a hardcore figurine-collecting weeb who would rather watch 20 hours of animemes than sleep, the Vita has pretty much nothing to offer. Even after that, there is only so much weeb media you can digest before you start to be absolutely disgusted. I personally bought it purely because of PSP nostalgia, and stopped using it after like one week.

Both handhelds are shit desu. Stationary consoles and pc gaming have become shit too. Nothing is sacred anymore to be honest
>>
File: ribbit.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
ribbit.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>34166915
I saw your other post I know you're a troll fishing for (you)s. Head to plebbit if you crave attention.
>>
>>34166658
the psp had better specs than the 3ds let alone the vita
>>
>>34167459
specs are useless when it costs hundreds to maintain a decent library
>>
>>34166658
vita for sure
>>
If they made Metal gear for vita I'd probably buy
>>
File: 20120327_29e053[1].jpg (50KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
20120327_29e053[1].jpg
50KB, 640x576px
I think I'm going to get myself a 3DS just for this.
>>
Sony have never understood handheld gaming.

People don't want scaled down PS3/PS4 games with 10 minute loading times and weak battery life. They want games they can actually play on the go.
>>
I own both desu. The 3ds has a much larger and diverse library, plus you can root it or whatever to be able to download games onto it. Exclusives like pokemon sun and moon. are worth it desu.
Vita has better graphics and runs much smoother, plus Atlas titles like muramasa, dragons crown, and Odin's sphere are exclusive to it. Has a lot of VN ports too, and super robot games are pretty big. Can't install a custom firmware onto it though, so you have to pay for games.
Your choice senpai. But desu I enjoy the Vita more.
>>
>>34166658
3ds
wether you gonna pirate or not, you'll get more mileage out of it especially if you like jrpgs or monster hunter, never had a ds (since it's backwards compatible)

if you have a lot time to waste I'd really recommend monster hunter 4U, I played it so far for literally thousands of hours

also, unlike vita, it takes regular sd cards and is still supported and has games coming out
>>
>>34166923
I'd actually wait too but I have money coming my way and I believe strongly that the 299 price is a ploy for them to have a great price drop to 249 by Christmas but if I get it early I hope there will be an ambassador program like with 3ds meaning free games
>>
>>34167767
what is that i need it right now
>>
>>34166658
I regret buying the Vita. Only a few good games are out on it. The rest of it is shitty jrpgs.
>>
>>34168313
>played love+ eng patch on DS to check it out
>go rinko, love it, love her, it was actually uncomfortable
>finish storyline
>lose interest
>return month later
>rinko is MAD AF
>delete save data, never return

I'm glad I got out before I got in, can't imagine playing this daily like animal crossing
>>
>>34168394
>it was actually uncomfortable
How so?

I'm hoping that New Love Plus + is better.
My plan is to play everyday since I won't be making friends anyway (I'm already 30).
>>
>>34168428
well it was weird, all animu but the feelings it was making me feel were too real
it knows which buttons to push

it was also making me have flashbacks to the one and only time I had kinda-sorta a gf, more than ten years ago in high school
>>
>>34168507
Perfect -- that sounds exactly what I'm looking for. :)
Thanks, Anon.
>>
File: 080808.jpg (36KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
080808.jpg
36KB, 400x363px
Why we can't get the emulator for PC of the 3DS?
I mean just look at those shitty graphics.
>>
>>34169004
I think there is one but it's utter trash nobody in their right mind would attempt to play for prolonged periods of time

just get a 2ds, it's dirt cheap and plays two whole libraries out of the box, more if you mod it
>>
>>34167871
wrong, vita got homebrew 6 months ago
>>
>>34166658

Vita for playing Ps1 games in bed.
>>
>>34170041
don't forget the entire psp+vita library and any emulators running in more than shitty 240p
t. manchild who owns both
>>
>>34167671
They did actually, MGS 2&3 is available for the Vita. You could also play the original metal gear 1&2 from MGS 3 menu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.