[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to hot chick for a week from OKC >white hot chemistry,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3358.jpg (109KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3358.jpg
109KB, 720x1280px
>Talk to hot chick for a week from OKC

>white hot chemistry, we go on a couple dates, have capital F U N type fun

>turns out she banged 30 guys

I'm bailing, but what word you do?
Her body is god tier and she's wanting to settle with something serious.

She's honest as fuck about everything and I believe she's honest about settling down, but I only had sex with a few girls dans only had one relationship, for like 9 months
>>
>>34165598
Just fuck her for a couple months and the break up.

When you do don't forget to tell her why, that'll teach the hoe
>>
File: 1423441577351.jpg (25KB, 366x360px)
1423441577351.jpg
25KB, 366x360px
Nobody reply. Let thread die.
>>
>Normie norms about normie things
>>
>>34165598

lol breh you dont got chemistry, youre just getting played. a woman that is that social knows how to play dumb dudes like you.
>>
>>34165598
Pump and dump. Setting for sluts will only lead you to ruin
>>
She'll cheat on you after you two get married. She's using you for security and money. But she'll always have cocklust after being with so many men.
>>
>>34165638
niggaa didnt sage
>>
>>34165598
pretend you're serious until you get to hit it, then do the whole "I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me" deal so she doesn't blow you up on fagbook. after that you can just block her.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (8KB, 247x204px)
download (6).jpg
8KB, 247x204px
>>34165598
>girl
>honest as fuck about everything

Either you've got oneitis or you must be new
>>
>>34165598
>turns out she banged 30 guys
You'll find that with like 90% of women. Just fuck her a few times then leave her.

Oh and wear a condom.
>>
i would leave her.

virginity or at least being some what modest is clearly important to you.

however you are a hypocrite normie so you should leave
>>
>>34165598
>meet women on a dating site
>wonder why they're sluts

I will never understand these threads.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.