[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tranny gf is the only thing preventing me from killing myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2226.jpg (85KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2226.jpg
85KB, 528x960px

How do I get her to hate me without hurting her so I can finally die?
>>
>>34165413
Anon even if you get into a fight with her and you think she hates you she will still be devastated after you die. I know I would be and even more so if we broke up then you died since I would think its my fault.
>>
>>34165413
>tranny
>her

Pick one
>>
>>34165507
She already knows I'm suicidal though
>>
>>34165413
Just try to at least tough it out especially if she cares about you. I wish I had a someone that cared about me even if they were trans.
>>
>>34165574
Well if shes with you even though she knows you're suicidal she wants to help you. If you guys break up and you kill yourself she is going to feel horrible.
>>
>>34165413
Her!
This is bait
>>
>>34165413
You must mean bf also you want him to hate you
>>
>>34165413
>Her
This is clearly some real fuckin b8
>>
>>34165413
>Uncle grandpa is the only thing preventing me from killing myself
Why even live
>>
File: 1478564244572.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1478564244572.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
>>34165413
Slip her T-shots while she sleeps.
>>
>>34165608
I know but I'm at the point where all I do is lie in bed all day unless I have to work, I'm a burden more than anything she makes like double the amount I do
>>
>>34165712
If she cares about you and is dating you you're not a burden in her mind. I'm sure shes really happy she found someone that likes being with her.
>>
>>34165413

I'd assume being so beta that you have to resort to fucking a man and pretending it's a woman would make you want to kill yourself even more
>>
>>34165820
I'm a tranny as well if that makes it less beta
>>
>>34165882
And so is the person trying to convince you to not kill yourself. Life sucks for people like us but you have a gf and one that cares about you please don't do anything too rash. Trannies have to look out for each other you know.
>>
>>34165882
this thread belongs on /LGBT/

Stupid annoying trannies are not welcome here

please don't kill yourself though
>>
File: 1481765524840.jpg (95KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1481765524840.jpg
95KB, 462x1045px
>>34165933

Tranny thread? Tranny thread!!!
>>
>>34165413
Seriously though anon please don't kill yourself. It would make me sad too.
>>
>>34166024
go be a tranny somewhere else

I am part of the silent majority of /r9k/ and we are taking our stinkin board back

Also do you literally search for tranny threads in the catalog because you are in like every single one
>>
>>34166149
Go be a vocal minority somewhere else
>>
>>34166149

Yes obviously why would I trip-post in a thread not relevant to me. Dum dum.

Also go vote for /hikki/ so I can have my oc greentext board back.
>>
>>34166222
no it's the silent majority actually
but even if we are a vocal minority that would not deter me. we will get what we want, even if it's by force. you dumb trannies are going down big time.
>>
>>34165692
Kek
Authentic
>>
>>34165567
i laughed. kek
>>
>>34166250
Ok see ya then because I will still be on this board either way. Good luck friend.
>>
>>34166222
go be a dead minority somewhere else. I would suggest Noosetown, Rope state, United States of KYS
>>
>tfw no trabsbian gf to become my wife to love and treasure forever
>ywn experience the purest form of love sentient beings are capable of

; _;
>>
>>34166248
im not dumb you're dumb, jerk

and I don't want /hikki/ I want my board back.

If /lgbt/ was nsfw would you go there to talk about your dumb tranny stuff?
>>
>>34166309
See things like this only make me want to stay. Nice try though buddy I'll be sure to make myself a vocal minority just like you and the rest of /pol/ on here.
>>
>>34166358
no don't listen to him
we don't want you dead we just want you to talk about tranny stuff on another board
>>
>>34166341

I dunno probably not. /lgbt/ is for normies. It's much comfier here you see.
>>
>>34166374
what if you couldn't tripfag on /r9k/ would that make you leave
or what if /r9k/ was a blue board
>>
>>34165413
>tranny
>gf
>her

both of you should kill themselves.
>>
>>34166358
We Live in Donald Trump's America now. Which means the day of the rope could only be a few weeks or hours away.

You'll end up swinging high and tall sooner or later, degenerate. You're a weak little manlet faggot who realized that he was so weak he could never be a real man. I could pick you up with ONE HAND and SNAP YOU IN HALF

how does it feel to be so pathetic?
>>
>tfw no trannie bf to cuddle and make me feel cute
>only real bf
>>
>>34166373
I honestly don't make threads but if someone is having trans problems and posts them on /r9k/ I will try to help them. Hell if anyone is suicidal I will try to help them. I try to help people because I honestly know how it feels to be rejected and to always feel like shit.
>>
>>34166413
>tfw /pol/ actually believes this
It feels great anon wanna slam my boipucci now?
>>
>>34165413
>tranny gf
was it really important to mention this?

Saying she is a tranny adds absolutely nothing to your post
>>
>>34166404

Well I mean I post as anon more than I tripfag so I would stay but it would be kind of a bummer.
>>
>>34166426
I'm not saying you're doing anything maliciously
I'm just saying i don't want this on /r9k/ and I'm willing to put in effort to get rid of it by any means necessary. And it's not just you guys, the regular fags are a big problem too. In a lot of ways the fagstuff is more annoying than the dumb tranny stuff
>>
>>34166467
>no response to blueboard
Your silence says more than any words could
I'm gonna take you down pizza, consider me your arch nemesis
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>>34166442
n-n-n-no that would be d-d-degenerate. I'm a straight s-s-straight white male. I could never do anything with y-you.

Prepare to die, faggot! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34166494

K anon.

*tosses you into pile of arch nemesi*
>>
>>34166530
*works together with pile of arch nemeses to plot the destruction of pizza and the rest of the dumb trannies on /r9k/*

*pizza realizes she never should have understated me*

*teleports behind you*
>>
>>34166587

You forgot the part where you fall in love because of your obsession with defeating me.
>>
>>34166587
Ah dangit I meant to say underestimated not understated
>>
>>34166610
it's not just defeating you, it's defeating all the trannies here
and I already have a tranny gf thank you very much
>>
>>34166413
lol trump likes the gauys
>>
Why does literally everyone have a tranny gf but me?

It's so discouraging and makes me want to an hero
>>
>>34165574
Bruh just make it look like an accident.

>whoopie me I drove off a 300 foot cliff while drunk off the purple drank

>oh nos I tripped fell and got my head stuck in a noose.

Or stop being an attention seeking faggot and fix your metal issues.

>b but anon I'm way to edgy to fix myself I just want a pity party and to feel really bad for myself

Fix yourself or actually do it. Stop crying to people on the internet. And don't "le fail" at it for attention even though it sure you will.
>>
>>34166649

>tfw no agp tranny gf
>>
>>34166730
are you picking on my gf? what is agp
>>
>>34165413
Man just stop
i would kill for a gf (male)
i'm going to have to kill myself alone you should be happy you have someone
>>
>>34166888

This

As a transbian the only thing I want in this world is a trans gf
>>
>>34166997
>As a transbian
I wish i could be trans but i'm to tall fat and broad
transbianism is the best thing ever
>>
hmm i should order some pineapple pizza now that i'm craving it or i'll probably just get myself a hot n ready or several
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.