[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ I'm looking for someone nice and sweet who will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Hey /r9k/
I'm looking for someone nice and sweet who will be my special person and watch anime and do things with me. I had a person like that but we fell out and now I don't know what to do with myself. I'm 25 years old and I don't go outside much and I have social anxiety. I can get sad sometimes and then I don't feel like talking much but I was hoping there would be anyone similar to me out there maybe. I don't really like a lot of the bullying I see here so I never post in steam threads but I am pretty lonely.

I can leave a throwaway email here or something i-if anyone is interested
>>
i-if anyone is reading this then my email is dgafhard[AT]live.com
>>
>>34165375
Are you male or female
Al so where abouts do you live
>>
>>34165615
I'm male and I live in northern europe!
>>
>>34165646
I cant help you thensorry
Good luck though
>>
>>34165646
sent you a message
origaldo
>>
File: mioblush.gif (508KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mioblush.gif
508KB, 500x281px
>>34165713

I think I responded to you anon check your inbox!
>>
File: hgN8t2.gif (1020KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
hgN8t2.gif
1020KB, 500x700px
>>34165375
So how exactly is the person supposed to be to be special for you? Also what other things would you want to do, besides watching anime? What games do you play, if you don't mind me asking here.
>>
>>34165996
That is a good question. I guess I am looking for someone who will be nice to me and we'd just do things and have fun all the time. Cuddling included!
I also would want him to like me that way and want to be intimate with me at one point. I guess I am asking for a lot here sorry aaa

Other than watch anime we'd play games and watch movies or do whatever we really feel like doing. I am sure there are a lot of things we could both bring to the table.

Currently I am playing through Phantom Pain since I have yet to play it but I like a lot of games from a lot of genres. My favorite game is probably Megaman Legends 2. But I also like RTS games such as Age of Mythology and the Command and Conquer series, also Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3. I also love shooters like Unreal Tournament, Doom and lots of others.
Currently I play Overwatch a lot but there are a lot of games we could play and I am sure I wouldn't mind.
>>
File: zzsN41g2.gif (229KB, 268x342px) Image search: [Google]
zzsN41g2.gif
229KB, 268x342px
>>34166178
Well i' not sure about the intimate part or anything like it, not looking for that, but if you want to chat sometimes and be friends i'd be more than happy to talk with you.

I'm also a big fan of games like Age of Mythology. If anything now i'm itching to replay the series one of these days. That ad maybe fire up Rise of Nations or Age of Empires 2.

So if you just want someone to talk to, add me on discord sern#5929. Gonna leave it here, but it's up to you if you want to. One way or another hope you find the perfect person you're looking for!
>>
>>34166302

Thank you I did just now!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.