[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got a Stacy at work. She's hot as fuck, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471160311695.jpg (108KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471160311695.jpg
108KB, 707x1000px
So I've got a Stacy at work. She's hot as fuck, but for some reason no kids yet. In her thirties. Do I hit on her?
>>
File: sachi love.jpg (263KB, 1199x860px) Image search: [Google]
sachi love.jpg
263KB, 1199x860px
>>34165117
If she is in her 30s, single and don't have kids, it's for a reason anon.

I guess everyone does deserve a chance though, so go for it.
>>
>>34165117
If she's a childless stacy in her 30s, it means that she's a retired carrousel rider looking to settle down, or that she's still riding the carrousel.
>>
I've got an older cousin like this. She's dated tons of guys, doctors, military veterans, college professors, etc. None of them were ever good enough for her to settle down with. Very strange.

Her need for intimacy and affection is largely satisfied by her two golden retrievers.
>>
>>34165117
There's a reason for it, always a reason for it
>>
>>34165244
>Her need for intimacy and affection is largely satisfied by her two golden retrievers.
>intimacy
>golden retrievers
Wew, gets my nignogs joggin
>>
Don't shit where you eat anon.

-Totally original comment maker you fucking bot.
>>
>>34165183
THIS

OP she's a honeypot waiting to happen. She spent her 20s slutting around, and now that she's getting old and wrinkly and Chad isn't paying attention to her anymore, it's time to "settle down."

>Dear nice guys, I wasn't ready for you before but I'm ready now. :))))

IT'S
A
FUCKING
TRAP
>>
>>34165244
>>34165802
She's really into horses, for what that's worth.

Not that I'd mind getting cucked by a horse, really. I'd fap to that.
>>
>>34165819
Never quiet grassped the full meaning of this statment that everyone keeps quoting left and right care to explain for an autist such as myself?
>>
>>34165890
>She's really into horses
Huge red flag for sluttiness, even if she's NOT stuffing horse cock between her legs (which is possible)
>>
>>34165913
If the relationship with a woman goes south, she'll fuck up your personal life for a little while.

If that woman happens to be a coworker, she'll fuck up your office environment too. Spreading rumors about you, making things awkward in general.

"Don't shit where you eat" = don't cross-contaminate your work environment with the drama from your personal relationships
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.