[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that attractive girls are asked out a lot less because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1483613069332.png (155KB, 388x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483613069332.png
155KB, 388x367px
Is it true that attractive girls are asked out a lot less because everyone assumes they are not good enough for them or they think she has a boyfriend?
>>
No it's not. You just made that up.
>>
I could see some people not asking them out or whatever but you're wrong.
>>
they all have boyfriends, dont bother
>>
>>34165045

maybe the stupidly unattainably attractive that is very intimidating. def not the type of girl u posted lul
>>
Who is this? (Not getting my hopes up in case there is a penis)
>>
>>34165136
Whoever they are, they are cute. Penis or not.
>>
>>34165136
I think you mean in case there isnt a penis
>>
>>34165118
Don't talk shit about Sarah you faggot.
>>
>>34165045
This may be true but don't think that they'll be any more receptive to your approach.

>>34165136
Sarah Andersen, Ben Garrison's protege.
>>
I bet that's a thing with the top 10% women out there, the 8s and above.
>>
>>34165136
Edward Furlong.
>>
>>34165045
I assume that even if this is the case, they still get asked out enough that they can have a bf if they feel like it. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
>>
>>34165045
No.
Alphas don't care. They see what they like and go for it.
>>
am i the only one who doesnt have a problem asking women out? i mean theyre just people...so whats the hesitation?
>>
>>34165456
You're on the wrong board, friend.
>>
>>34165045
You're right anon
> mfw I noticed many beautiful girls
> and did not ask them for anything
> cuz feeling like an invisible anon
> just like in Creep from Radiohead
> mfw I should post this in r9k
>>
>>34165468
No he's not go to wizchan you fucking sperg
>>
>>34165666
I'm married, though.

I just miss the old culture that was here. It was what drove me to improve myself. Now everyone is boring and normie.
>>
>>34165456
Just curious, where do you meet them?
>>
>>34165045
>Is it true that attractive girls are asked out a lot less
No. They do claim this but it is not true. What they really mean is that they get asked out a lot by guys that aren't Chads.

Brooke Shields claimed that she went dateless in college then it was revealed she dated Dean Cain (90's superman) who was on the college football team.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.