[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who are not full robots or have escaped our machanical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19

File: deys.webm (337KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
deys.webm
337KB, 640x1136px
For those who are not full robots or have escaped our machanical existence, what's it really like to feel the warmth of a qt girl next to you in bed? What's it like to wake up next to her under warm sheets on a chilly morning? Can you put a price on it?
>>
I don't want to label myself, but I have experienced that once, over a very brief period of time. Before that I was a 27 year old KHV who probably isn't cut out for this world.

To be honest, it was the best feeling I have ever felt. Lying completely naked in a bed, in a chilly room and snuggling up against them, feeling their intense body warmth while almost desperately trying to lock your limbs together to touch each other as much as possible is amazing on its own. But once you add the knowledge that the other person seems to love you and accept you for what you are, it becomes priceless.

My description doesn't do it justice and you most likely won't find any which will. It's something you can to experience. I read about it before, how others described it, but it's not close to the real thing. No matter how incredible it is, don't expect it to be enough to pull you out of your state of whatever you are in. It certainly wasn't enough for me.
>>
>>34165113

>something you have to experience*
>>
It feels nothing like how you'll feel once you lose it all
>>
File: 63.png (257KB, 1075x991px) Image search: [Google]
63.png
257KB, 1075x991px
>>34165113
> Lying completely naked in a bed, in a chilly room and snuggling up against them, feeling their intense body warmth while almost desperately trying to lock your limbs together to touch each other as much as possible

> a majority of people has felt this/experience this everyday.
How can we even compete when we have this empty hole we can't fill
>>
>>34165232

I don't understand your sentiment. Are you worried about never being able to experience that moment or about never filling the hole with something?
>>
>>34165113
How did you come to experience that. Please tell us your story.
>>
>>34165284
Well, it's a common experience that robots has never experienced so it's hard for them to relate to others on even a basic level. Imagine watching a TV show or movie and there's a sex scene. Having never had sex, you have completely different idea about what the scene is trying to convey compared to most people. It's like being colorblind, most everyone agrees on a color of something, but you see something different and cannot relate.
>>
After I experienced having a gf I lost all interest in it.
The only good part of a relationship is the beginning when everything is new, exciting, and uncertain. Once she starts digging her claws in and becoming all jealous and possessive (and after I've fucked her a few times) it's all over.
>>
File: Rippetoe2.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rippetoe2.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
it's warm and cozy. but it's not completely otherwordly or spiritual as you faggots dream it up to be. it can also be pretty shitty and ruin your nights sleep if youre unlucky
>>
>>34165316

I met a girl on the internet, was completely honest from the beginning and we eventually met up for not enough days.

>>34165346

Yes, but you don't have to experience sex before to relate to others and experience sex for the first time.
Did you post this >>34165232? Because what I got from that post was that the person was worried about not being able to compete for sex because they have other voids and issues preventing them, not the actual "trying to get sex".
>>
>>34165398

It's otherwordly or spiritual the first time and I think that's the context in which the question was presented.
>>
File: 1484277436952.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484277436952.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>34165398
>>34165397
You guys are taking this for granted and I dont' know why you are even on this board... having someone willing to share a bed with you not only feels good physically it replenishes your soul. It's validates your meaningless existence by having someone essentially say they find comfort in you when there's others to choose from. that's why breakups are so bad, she takes away something you can hold on to during bad times to say yes you matter at least to someone.
>>
File: feelsgoodgoat.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodgoat.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>34164996
It's always nice to wake up in the morning with a warm body next to you. Sometimes, the girl's head is resting on your shoulder/chest, and has her hand on your chest and leg wrapped over yours. Thoroughly enjoyable, especially when you feel her heartbeat.
>>
>>34165498

I find their lack of awareness and inability to understand the situation appalling.
Like you said, it's not about the events after a relationship or bad ones during, heck, not even about the good ones during it. It's about that very specific moment when you experience it, preferably for the first time, and realize something similar to the words you wrote.
>>
>>34165450
> the person was worried about not being able to compete for sex because they have other voids and issues preventing them, not the actual "trying to get sex".

Essentially this >>34165498
YOu can't compete with chads when they are filled with confidence from fucking a different girl every other week. It shows at work and in public when you're the one who's never had someone love you when they don't have an obligation to (parents, siblings, etc). And this creeate a vicous cycle where chads gets pussy because they are confident, and confidence thet them the girls.
>>
File: 699a8ef7ad736748faa06b79ed2de961.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
699a8ef7ad736748faa06b79ed2de961.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>34164996

It depends on the grill. Waking up next to a qt girl who's only a one night stand just feels empty. You don't get much from it, even if you're cuddling and she's snuggling into you. The same applies to FWB's, even though you see them more often it's still nothing really.

It's only good when you are with a girl you are emotionally invested in, and who is emotionally invested in you. You both know you want to be there, want to stay close to the other person, and want to embrace each other. You might wake up before she does and notice she looks cold, you'll grab the blankets and make sure they're covering her, slide underneath and press your warm body next to hers, slipping your arm under her head so she can use you as a pillow, wrapping your legs and feet against hers...she'll become half-awake, notice what you're doing, snuggle into you with a smile and start to fade back to sleep. An hour or two later you'll both wake up, your naked bodies still embracing, and it's almost inevtiable one of you starts fondling the other - maybe you start playing with her breasts, maybe she starts subtlety grinding her ass on your dick, and slowly you're working your way to fucking right after waking up.

Keep in mind even couples that are in a healthy relationship don't do that always or anywhere close to always, but a couple in the early stages of their relationship will do this a lot usually.
>>
>>34165752

>filled with confidence from fucking a different girl every other week
You must be a fool trying to get confidence from sex.
You're supposed to get confidence from other things. Liking yourself because of the person you are, because of the things you achieved and because of the ambitions you have. Once you have those, getting "confidence" to have sex comes natural and isn't an issue.
>>
File: 4512.jpg (229KB, 750x877px) Image search: [Google]
4512.jpg
229KB, 750x877px
>>34165831
>>34165113
Please stop... I can only handle so much longing.
>>
>>34165946

That's what so many robot's issues are, their confidence is solely based on their sexual activity. Even if they finally get a gf, robots like >>34165498 end up using their gf as their sole source of confidence, and when they get dumped they shoot straight back down to a depression feeling worthless and unwanted by everyone.

Some Chad's derive confidence from sex but a lot of them don't. Sex aids in boosting their confidence but it comes from so many other areas for them as well, like how they're doing in school, how their life is progressing, what they're good at it, their friends... That's why you can see Chad's truly not giving a fuck about getting rejected - sex alone isn't what they judge themselves on, so denial of sex doesn't bother them very much.
>>
What's with the

>gf is good till she sinks her claws in and goes crazy

Meme?

Seriously why do you spastics date fucked up women?

I've never had that problem with my gf of 7 years. And I have 3 friends in long term relationships who have never had that problem. My 3 other friends who have had sex with women but are currently single have also never had this problem they just broke up with the girl because when it got serious they realised they aren't compatible but parted ways amicably.

Literally the only bad stories ive heard are either on Jeremy kyle, judge Judy or r9k

Seriously stop dating spastic at ed women. ....or is it a case of "shit attracts flies" because if you think that women going crazy is normal then I pity you. Because it's not. It's really not.

And to answer op: it's awesome. When we are in bed naked I love to maximise skin on skin contact. It is so soothing and animal. It feels like the most primal form of bonding. Feeling so safe and secure and trusting in the presence of another that you can trust them whilst you are unconscious. I love it.

One day you khv's will wake up from your stupor and you will become "normal" and you will get to experience this. It will happen for you.
>>
>>34164996
>what's it really like to feel the warmth of a qt girl next to you in bed?
Hot and uncomfortable. I did it once, never again.
>>
It feels delicious. You open your eyes and feel a warm body next to you. The best thing is the smell.
When you are attracted to someone, her smell
is just like a drug.
>>
>>34164996
Why don't you simply shut the fuck up ?

We are getting tired of your repetitive predictable transparent bullshit
>>
File: 1476914978591.png (29KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476914978591.png
29KB, 705x1000px
>>34166244
I'd like to know more about this feel. Does it change you fundamentally as a person?
>>
File: 1447858182845.jpg (35KB, 645x764px) Image search: [Google]
1447858182845.jpg
35KB, 645x764px
>>34165831
>>34165513
>>34165113
Kill me

There is nothing worse than never being able to experience this.

I am so very tired of this existence
>>
I have had this everyday for years and it's not that enjoyable after the first month. Kind of annoying if you're dating a girl who likes to cuddle more than you too because her dumbass probably wakes up an hour earlier than you for makeup and she will selfishly wake you up because she's hungry for cuddling.
>>
The needy clingy desperate descriptions that you are getting yourself are all obviously all from men with very little actual experience

It's like asking a 5 year old how much they love watching Sesame Street

But as time goes by and after you have mailed chick after chick after chick after chick after chick, it all begins to just be another rerun, so to speak...

Sure, it's nice to be with a best friend who also happens to have a vagina, but after a while you realize that all of that cuddling and mushy stuff is Superfluous and it becomes repetitive and boring after a while

When you get laid regularly or even TOO much (like I do because I'm married) you actually end up looking for excuses and reasons to be by yourself and just get a fucking break from all of it

The grass is always greener on the other side and this applies to the 'lack of sex/overabundance of sex' situation as well...
It's actually a lot like having the world's greatest lobster and steak dinner prepared by the world's best chef..... every single day and every single night... over and over and over day after day and night after night after night

After awhile you just don't give a fuck anymore

It's not about being naked under the sheets and feeling their warm body touching yours and trying to wrap your arms around them because that sounds like something a girl would say

In the end it actually really just comes down to having your best friend

In the end it's simply about being best friends

(your best friend that will pull her vagina open and vomit your sperm onto your feet while you fuck her in the ass)

No matter how you slice it it really comes down to the real issue at hand: you CAN be whoever or whatever you want to be- and you CAN have whoever you want to have-

But not until you stop telling yourself that it's not going to happen because as long as you continue with the self-imposed negativity and needless bullshit, you never going to Break Free of the prison you have built around yourself
>>
File: 20170115_112214-resized-2048.jpg (744KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20170115_112214-resized-2048.jpg
744KB, 1152x2048px
>tfw qt gf is playing your videogames while you shitpost from your bed

/comfy/ lads.
>>
>>34166562
That photograph does not actually show whether it's a girl or a guy

I want you to tell her that all of us want to see her smiling and waving.. Why don't you sit next to her so we can all determine whether or not you're telling the truth
>>
>>34164996
My body temperature is already really hot so I don't need women for that.

It's nice to roll over in the middle of the night and nibble her shoulder and squeeze some ass or titty.

It's aight
>>
>>34165498
That last bit is why robots who screech "reeee you've had set/gf/love get out you don't understand" are the worst.
They've never had shit so they'll never understand just how big the void is. It's only when you've filled it then had everything torn away again that you truly feel it
>>
File: 20170115_113449-resized-2048.jpg (797KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20170115_113449-resized-2048.jpg
797KB, 1152x2048px
>>34166633
She likes Mass Effect
>>
File: 1483031385061.jpg (26KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483031385061.jpg
26KB, 600x512px
>>34166765
why are you even here on this board?
>>
>>34166765
How did you nab this bird? story time plz
>>
>>34166765
You lucky bastard. I hope you value what you have
>>
>>34166794
There's still interesting threads here you turbonigger
>>
>>34166765
>>34166562
Can I rape her? Only for a minute?
>>
>>34165962

Try and do something for it.
>>
>>34166765
Tell her Johnny Neptune said she's got a very nice smile and she seems like a pretty cool easy-going down-to-earth intelligent young woman...

... also tell her that I would love to blow a load into her butthole....

My wife was a lesbian for 11 years until I met her. I'm going to ask Wendy what she thinks about your girlfriend... Give me a minute... Don't forget to give your girlfriend my number: 47O-316-1O43

She can call and talk to Wendy and Wendy will explain anything she wants to know about lesbianism and help you guys get another girl into bed with you
>>
>>34166433

Longing for it, but not doing anything to achieve it is the worst.
>>
File: The Math Checks Out.jpg (298KB, 1404x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Math Checks Out.jpg
298KB, 1404x1024px
>>34164996
>tfw I will never escape my machanical prism
>>
>>34166244

>Seriously why do you spastics date fucked up women?

It's hard to know if some girls are fucked up until it's too late. Take a BPD girl for example. If you've never experienced it and don't know the redflags for it, they will look like fucking angels to you at first - they love-bomb you (give you a shitload of attention all day everyday like it's the only thing they want to do in life, giving you a MASSIVE bomb of dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin), they idealize you and put YOU on a pedestal, they literally treat you like a god and will do whatever you want. Eventually this all slips away because they start to realize you aren't this godly savior figure and will start to split you black (zoom in on any negative traits and hyperfocus on them), and treat you like the complete fucking opposite, will cheat on you, will lie non-stop, will literally disregard anything you do and say and make you feel like a worthless ant - and this can literally happen overnight, not exaggerating. Then guess what? Either you try to leave them or they leave you, and from that point on they will constantly do this push-pull to keep you around for the rest of their life due to their fear of abandonment.

If you never dated a normal girl before and are generally inexperienced, some girls can just take advantage of your naivety
>>
>>34166794
I frequented here a lot
>>34166828
>ask out girl A,B,C,D, and E
>get rejected each time
>get sad / angry
>take out sadness / anger on gym and weights
>~3-4 months later
> know friend of an acquaintance from class. Let's call her girl F
> talk to her about mutual acquaintance
> manage to not sound like a retard this time
> ask F out to coffee
> she says yes
> go on coffee date
> find out F doesn't actually like coffee
The rest is history.

>>34166836
I appreciate her.
>>
>>34167114
Confirmed 100% from personal experience and experiences friends have had.

I just hope I don't let myself get suckered by one of these people ever again
>>
>>34166765
Okay yes... There WILL be another girl in bed with her... I'm not sure how you and Johnny are going to pass the time down the road at that arcade while I teach your gf to go down on me. Call us
>>
>>34167202
>>34167098
You two should arrange some sort of suicide pact. Seriously. Can't you trawl craigslist instead like normal washed up swingers?
>>
File: angry.jpg (24KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
24KB, 570x300px
>>34166562
>Mass Effect 3
fucking pleb
>>
>>341t67183
Dear Mr. HasNoClueWhatBipolarDisorderIs.

Because you obviously have not studied psychology at all, (not at ALL), and you actually have no idea about organic psychiatric disorders whatsoever, you just like everybody else in here Ave falling for the predictable hackneyed meme of bipolar

you don't know jackshit about it

the strange female behavior the other guy detailed has NOTHING to do with bipolar at all

In fact, that is the everyday Behavior of just about every single man or woman on Earth, whether they have an organic psychiatric disorder or not

Obviously you haven't been in many relationships, or you would have realized this....
>>
>>34167252
Lol @ you actually thinking that I have any sexual interest in anybody other than my wife....

Are you so stupid that you interpreted my wife's humor about getting his girlfriend to eat my wife's vagina as being a serious attempt at hooking up with somebody?

If you're that stupid then it's transparently obvious that you have never been in a real relationship with a female and you have no sense of humor and you're not even intelligent enough to read between the lines

You're a fucking faggot is what you are

A stupid faggot with no sense of humor
>>
>>34167252
By the way I let my wife enter her name into the field on my phone so she could leave a comment to his girlfriend, then I forgot 2 change it back to my name so that explains why I was telling you what a faggot you are and it had my wife's name in the field

In no way shape or form does it minimize exactly how gay you are
>>
>>34167114
Anon, have you dated a BPD girl before? I'm friends with one, and recently his first boyfriend and her got together again (she ended a relationship with a really close friend of mine for this guy) and apparently everything was smooth until three weeks ago when the guy broke up (again) with her and she has gone really crazy
though I really want to be supportive it seems like everything I do doesn't matter to her and she only seeks really specific things from me. I feel used, and I don't know what to do.

sorry for longpost btw
>>
>>34167636
>>34167690
Christ almighty this is fucking top tier laffs
>>
File: 1454205597954.gif (129KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
1454205597954.gif
129KB, 300x249px
>>34167690
>>34167636
>>34167512
>>34167202
>>34167098
I don't know if this is some expertly crafted bait or a bizarre joke, but you need to kill yourself. Unironically.
>>
>>34167733
Masturbate. Things will become clearer.
>>
File: 1484102167287.jpg (159KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1484102167287.jpg
159KB, 852x1136px
>>34166765
HOw many dicks has she taken before you?
>>
>>34167690
By far /r9k/'s cringiest namefag.
All I've ever seen you do is venomously attack people 10 years younger than you and brag about the fact that you are married.
I guess everyone gets something different out of this medium of communication...
>>
>>34165113
This is literally all true
>>
>>34168048
Let me tell you what's so ironic... Least from my perspective...

For 24 years now I have been trolling the internet... I have actually been doing this since the internet first began... My have more experience and expertise at this art form then anybody I've ever seen before...

I have also watched the slow painful De-evolution of the human race during this time, do evolving to the point where they can barely spell their own names

Believe it or not you guys are the elite members of society at this point... I know that same strange because there are so many self imposed failures in here, I but the simple fact that you can actually spell your own name makes you want of the most advanced sub groups of humans on earth

D ironic thing I was talking about had the beginning of my post?... I find it ironic that the world's elite members... The top tier... I find it strange that they would be so stupid they can't put 2 and a 2 together and realize that since I'm married its pretty obvious that I can get laid... Since I was strip club DJ for almost 10 years, obviously I have a whole bit of experience with women... Since I have a little bit of experience with women and I can get laid anytime I want I have no need to drop to the bottom tier level of looking for online romance or trying to hook up with some buddies girlfriend like a swinger...

If any of these people had sexual experience they would realize that swingers are fat ugly disgusting people who can't get laid and they behave like you guys do... Mimicking and parenting a trend...

Swingers are gross...

Anybody who can't differentiate between a happily married couple making a joke about the wife trying to turn somebody's girlfriend into a lesbian, and a disgusting swinger trying to get laid is an IDIOT
>>
>>34165398
>it's warm and cozy. but it's not completely otherwordly or spiritual as you faggots dream it up to be. it can also be pretty shitty and ruin your nights sleep if youre unlucky

Well, of course it wouldn't be some spiritual experience. It would be an entirely human one, which is precisely why human beings desire it.

Not a single lonely man truly expects to hear a choir of angels sing as he shares a bed with another human being. He expects her to steal the covers on cold nights and knows he'll shiver as he curses her under his breath. But he also knows that when the sun rises she'll apologize for her unconscious bit of selfishness and he'll forgive her, grateful that there is someone beside him asking for a pardon. Literally speaking, he may have been warmer had he slept alone, but that solitary night would have been colder than Cocytus itself.

He expects sweltering nights that are uncomfortable because someone is pushing herself against him, wanting to be held by the man she desires even though women are notorious for always being cold. And sweating through his discomfort, he still wears a smile on his face because the alternative would be a cold bed that burns with an emptiness far hotter than Gehenna's fiercest flames.

Not a single man wants to hold a woman in his arms expecting a goddess. He knows to expect tossing and turning, stolen blankets, snoring and, when the sun rises, sour morning breath in his face. And he wants all of that because that is what human beings experience and, by virtue of being human, wants to experience it as well.

The confusion is understandable, of course. For a monster wanting to live as a man, Earth is just as infinitely far from his grasp as Heaven. For a devil, it is no more possible to see the sweaty, imperfect face of a woman with slightly crooked teeth who wants to wake beside him than it is to see the face of God Himself.
>>
>>34168594
AGAIN :

of course it's all true

but it has nothing to do with bipolar disorder

this is the way all females behave

and if you ask any female they will tell you this is the way all men behave

anybody who thinks this is out of the ordinary never gets laid and has never been in a real relationship
>>
As always I'm using speech to text

That's why you see typographical errors in my commentary
>>
>>34168610
Most swingers are married couples tho lol
>>
>>34164996
No price, can you put a price on happiness? But you must make them be there for your happiness, not theirs. They must be along for your journey, not theirs. It's OK to be selfish this way though, women insticually want to serve and be dominated.
>>
It was amazing. The warmth of cuddling is the best part. Especially since I was embarrassed about my dick size. (6.5). She put it in her mouth flaccid. She didn't care and swallowed my load too. I felt like a man for once in my life. Then after being completely milked she snuggled up in between my arms and we just layer there for what felt like forever but I was in piece. Nothing was going through my mind for once in my life. Then she drove me home but it was amazing.
>>
>>34166765
She's cute. Well done anon. Cherish her.
>>
>>34168717
..........and ?

Seriously......

.......AND ?.....

You're a fucking idiot, dude.....

You are such a fucking idiot

You're terrible at this
>>
>>34168650
/yrteop/
>>
i have a SO and it is perfect
everything about them is perfect in every way
i would die for them without a second thought
>>
>>34168846
By 'cherishing' a chick, you become a welcome mat

It's not surprising that somebody like you would actually give such terrible advice regarding how to keep a woman

HOW TO KEEP A WOMAN : indifference

Not 'opposition or arrogance....

Just simple indifference

The second you start using words like love and cherish you have lost her... Of course you guys would have no idea how to keep a woman so it's really not surprising
>>
File: 1479661480669.png (429KB, 578x482px) Image search: [Google]
1479661480669.png
429KB, 578x482px
If it makes you feel better, there was a time in my life when I was like you guys.

Now I'm happily married, have a successful career, large friend group and own a home in a nice neighborhood (I'm 29).

It's all about the mindset. It's 100% the mindset. I know you've all heard that a million times, but I look back and think about where my head used to be in those dark times and that was exactly it. Just a wallowing, inescapable well of self-pity and self-loathing.

You gotta break out of it, the whole world is waiting for you on the other side.
>>
>>34168871
Lol

" everything about them is perfect in every way and I would die for them without a second thought "

Do you have any idea exactly how gay you sound?

And you actually have the audacity to wonder why girls think you're creepy?

That was probably the creepiest thing I've ever read in my life

You talk like a little girl

Gross

In fact even little girls don't talk like that. You are a faggot, man
>>
>>34168927
This a million times this. Well, not absolute indifference, but you need to intimate and give off the vibe that you don't need them. Life would go on without them. Also take charge.
>>
>>34168871
If you're a guy, she's likely banging other dudes already. You sound like a wimp!
>>
>>34168650
days without wanting to kill myself (0)
thanks m8
>>
>>34166765
fat

fatterino
>>
File: wk 51.jpg (4KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
wk 51.jpg
4KB, 236x282px
>tfw she sticks her warm leg between your legs
>tfw she wakes you up in the middle of the night to go to toilet with her, because she dreamed that zombies killed me and she's scared
>tfw she leaves you three months later

It's all kinds of feels

cuddling with girl is amazing in cold seasons, but not as great in summer unless you wanna sex
>>
>>34164996
After five years it's not really an active feeling any more, it's just comfortable, there's no anxiety about what they think of me, it's just reassuring. I couldn't put a price on it, not feeling alone, feeling like there's somebody behind me, backing me up is priceless.

...And for the rest of you who haven't made it, you can. I'm 5'7/170cm and 110lb/50kg, autistic, no muscle mass, "manlet status" and I'm not facially attractive.
>>
>>34165946
>>34166063

you guys are idiots. if you can't perform a basic task like receiving positive attention from a member of opposite sex you're not going to have any confidence in more advanced areas (unless you are literally a psychopath or otherwise mentally ill). it's pretty cut and dry.

its indeed a maze to get out of this situation because you need to be confident to get things but you need things to be confident. the first step for most "chads" came simply by being classically good looking. they made friends easily and had an easier time attracting female attention. possibly excelled more as athletes. this gave them an innate advantage from a very young age: the knowledge that they can succeed and that people find them valuable, in turn they assumed more leadership positions which again lead to more positive reinforcement.

for most of robots (and to a lesser degree all average guys that did not start out with their looks being an advantage) they have to start building the confidence from scratch quite a bit older. this means just to get at the level of a 15 year old Chad, a 25 year old normie will probably need a car, a decent job, fitness, and a plan of what he's going to do with his life going forward.

The problem is at all these steps you are also competing against Chads who are already way ahead of you on that scale. The only advantage a robot/sub-Chad has over Chad is a more intimate knowledge of the struggle and inner-workings of "success" which can be used to your advantage once you're older (30s-40s+).
>>
>>34169335
dude if that's how you feel after reading that, you should really pick up reading as a hobby if you havent already done so

honestly that much emotion spread out over the course a novel is very soothing for the soul
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.