[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are over 18 yo, single, and still live with your parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (74KB, 604x453px)
image.jpg
74KB, 604x453px
If you are over 18 yo, single, and still live with your parents then you have FAILED as a human and your evolutionary imperative: meaning you are literally SUBHUMAN.

Not even birds and animals are this degenerate; their offspring are forced to fend for themselves or die at an early age.
>>
File: 1449725460719.jpg (31KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
1449725460719.jpg
31KB, 640x452px
>>34164474
i know
>>
>>34164474
>Not even birds and animals are this degenerate

Most male animals stay with their packs and don't get to breed as that's the alpha male's job.
>>
>>34164474
>be nature's little bitch and fulfill her evolutionary
>calls other subhumans

no faggot, you're the simple animal doing what nature wants you to do for thousands of years, I'm THE Human who turns nature into his bitch
>>
Moved out at 19 here.
If you have the opportunity to live with your parents, do so. Don't fall for the renting jew
>>
>>34164474
It's called being smart, I save money until I'm graduated and don't have to pay tax.
I'm making a good amount of money this way so I can live comfy when I'm alone.
>>
sorry but Germany doesn't have enough affordable apartments for singles.
>>
>>34164474
Not necessary, most of my friends are late 20s and still living with thier parents. Some will inherit the house when their dad buy a new one, some are using this time to perfect their skills at a craft. I honestly wish my parents would have keep me longer, I'm stuck doing crappy jobs I dont like.
>>
File: 1459133961334.jpg (131KB, 680x992px) Image search: [Google]
1459133961334.jpg
131KB, 680x992px
>>34164474
Must be hard to not be loved by your parents... I don't get why anglos have this weird obsession with throwing out your children when they hit 18. It's dumb 90% of the time and doesn't improves anyones live. There is literally nothing wrong with living at home as a student or any sort of training. This whole "MOVE OUT AT 18!!!!" meets the dumb american mindset of blind activism and doing dumb things for the sake of doing them. Similiar to idiots who buy every new iPhones because they buy every new iPhone.

I personally think it get's weird at 25 years altough ideally you should move out between 20 and 23. If you make enough money at 19 or even 18 it's okay to move out but otherwise it's just 500 bucks wasted for your appartment.
>>
Trying to get affordable housing in the midst of a housing crisis. While a student and working shit tier jobs.

Good luck
>>
>>34164482
This
I'm 25 and still live with my parents:
- I love them and they love me, I can share much more things with them before they're gone.
- I don't have to pay a flat, so I'm making ton of dosh, in one year I went from 0 to 20k€ in savings, wouldn't have happened If I had to pay my flat.
- I have a big house I can use for friends and family

It's literally the best life.
>>
File: 0088.jpg (108KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
0088.jpg
108KB, 524x600px
>>34164474
0kay
ohalright then
>>
>>34164474
>25
>live by myself
>employed
>single and virgin
What do I win?
>>
It makes sense to live with your parents before you get married if it's possible to do so.

Whatever you do, the MOST IMPORTANT THING is NOT TO RENT if at all possible. Renting is the closest thing to literally pissing away money as you are likely to come.
>>
>>34164486
Russian Citizenship.
>>
why move out?

ive never understood this, my parents support me , and i support them (when the time comes)

same with my siblings

why would you do it differently? are you a degenerate?

no wonder you post on 4chan tbqh
>>
pls no bully
>>
>>34164474

>that fucking image

I got married at 18. Best decision of my life.

>I cook
>we clean
>she works
>we fuck

And now I'm getting us to transition to passive income so we never need to work again. So yea.

>I'm 23.
>>
>>34164474
I'm 18yo, single, and live with my grandparents. Eat my ass bongster.
>>
File: 1482693413991.jpg (21KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482693413991.jpg
21KB, 454x454px
It appears my NEET superiority has caused some controversy.
>>
Absolutely mr alpha male, all these western youngsters need now is to pay off someone else's mortgage by renting or get a nice fucking rate from Mr. Housingbubblestein

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

damn why all these /pol/ roleplaying alphas are so fucking dumb

"moving out" is a fucking boomer invention you retard
>>
>>34164491

You have a life. You have a future. What the hell are you doing here?
>>
>>34164474
>UK
>Telling people they are degenerate

Go away AMID pls
>>
>>34164478

This.

In fact, people should stay with their parents until they finish college and get married. All these people in debt right now? Wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't tried to pay rent and utilities on top of tuition.
>>
File: 1480187751447.png (48KB, 908x539px) Image search: [Google]
1480187751447.png
48KB, 908x539px
>>34164474

>being such a degenerate you dont get along with your parents

i lived with my parents till i was 25. 7 years of rent money went to a house instead. this is why people stay poor
>>
>>34164478
This.
I stayed home and I'm saving for a real house, and not an apartment owned by shekelstein inc.

>too bad the houses are all owned by goldberg inc anyways
>>
>>34164474
Ok
>>
>>34164482

>Having own house
>The dignitiy it provides
>Hans doesn't understand why Parents want their kids to move out
>doesn't understand why Kids want to not be kids anymore and move out

I dunno about Germany, but the U.S. is a shitty place for a kid often enough in terms of childsex and lack of freedoms. You can't even open a business without an adult enabling you (unless you're like me and have a labor so in demand). You don't have your own agency until you turn 18, so being a child is like a prison sentence for a fifth of your life.

Then you get to be free, and live life how you please. I now run a business and am in the process of turning it full automation. I make 9000/month, and will likely get to make that much when I retire in two years.

If I hadn't moved out, I'd probably be working for someone and still not have others' respect. And dear god that would suck.

I always wanted to be an adult when I grew up, because I had to face reality as a child. I dunno about you, and your 90%, but this world wasn't built for the weak.

I agree that if it's in someone's own interest to stay at home in order to save up sufficient capital in a venture, then yes it's a good thing. But that 10% you think is marginal made what you rely on now, so to me they're the most important. Fuck dependence, I have a wife for that.
>>
>>34164474
Baby Boomers destroyed both traditional family values and the housing market. The only place I could afford would be some hole in the wall where I would live alone and single until hopefully some worn out 30 year old woman decides to take a break from fucking random dudes and settle for me.
>>
>>34164495
You never get to leave.

In all seriousness, I use this for new aggregation.
>>
>>34164503

news* aggregation
>>
>>34164501
What exactly would have stopped you from having your own business and making money if you continued to live at home? If anything it would have saved money unless your home is away too far from your work place.
>>
>>34164474
>he says, forgetting leaving home before 20 is a relatively new thing for humanity

that said, fuck living with parents that shit is intolerable
>>
File: 1484106819469.jpg (820KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484106819469.jpg
820KB, 1638x2048px
>>34164474
>Be me
>Be 22
> Be living with parents
>Have 90k saved in bank plus like 30k in 401k

If I want to buy a house, I could get one right now.

Please tell me more about how I'm a failure for not being in massive debt.
You sound like some college dropout that owes tons of student debt that probably drives a shitty car and lives with crappy roommatea while working at McDonald's.

Gotta come here and project
>>
>>34164474
Please post picture of "your" house with timestamp and show us how good it is.
>>
>>34164505

>"Oh anon, you can't own a business yet! You don't understand what the /real world/ is like!"
>"Anon, let me tell you, the computer repair industry is dead. Now go babysit and go to school."
>"silly anon, we don't want your business address to be our home address! Not in this house! Also, where's the rent?"

So I moved out, and became an IT consultant, and did anything and everything I could to make rent, including school grants.

On my own

>"If you want a business, you need to model it and get capital."
>"If you want capital, either go out and earn it or beg for it."

So I learned to do both, I set up websites, joined fraternal organizations, hell I did fucking computer literacy courses and paid myself through a nonprofit I set up for basic income.

Then I got my fucking partnerships with Micro$haft, ran the table with OEM partners, even fucking apple.

Now I employ 20 people, my company gets 20k/month, and because I pay my employees really fucking well I can hand off the business functions to them as I reap some cash and get into investing in vanguard.

So in short, it's the mindset first and foremost. Mechanically there's still a few things that stop you, situation-ally, like obligations when at home to your family.
>>
feels good to only pay $400 rent to your parents
>>
>>34164484
>>34164482
25 year old American here.
Until I moved to flag to do my masters, I lived with my parents and it was great. They loved it and so did I. I got free lodging, food, and cheap alcohol meanwhile I would do pretty much anything that needed doing, from doing the dishes every day to working in the yard. They never even expected me to do these things I simply love my famalam and was happy to do them.
>>
>>34164505
And granted, for 90% of people with decent parents, who would let them stay rent and obligation free (for the most part), and give them the structure to succeed as a wage slave, that could be different. Like >>34164507 . But for the few that get nothing in life that they don't earn or the jaded, a good kick in the ass out the door makes someone learn and become something great, or darwinism takes effect. Win win for a society as a whole.
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.png (63KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.png
63KB, 428x500px
>>34164474
>bah bah bah throws your money to us, goys

Nice try, Mr Goldstein. Tell me why I should waste my hard earn money for a place just to sleep, shit, eat and bath? Better yet, all I receive back are some kind of society validation?

Next, is the single. Why should I waste both my money and time to have some sensual activity that only a little better than masturbate?

Before you ask, yes I lost my virgin to some call girls and there I finally see sex is overrated and meme by normies.
>>
>>34164474
In Brazil no one leaves their parent's house before 30 unless you're going to share a shitty condo with 4 friends since everything here is so expensive. SAD!
>>
File: 1444344804592.jpg (39KB, 639x719px)
1444344804592.jpg
39KB, 639x719px
>tfw I'm going to have my 29th birthday all by myself in a few days

b-boy I really feel like a man now
>>
>>34164486
Digits confirm you as /pol least common denominator. Praise kek
>>
>>34164509
Stupid question, but did you just say that you set up a nonprofit so you'd have income?
>>
>>34164474
I moved out at 20, does that count?
>>
>>34164474
>>/b/
>>
>>34164474
I am going to be 19 this february. Have girlfriend for more than 4 years now, live with parents because I am studying last year at High School than I am going to study on Uni and/or find a work.

Am I the good boy of /pol/ or am I subhuman?
>>
>>34164474

thats only for america, on average here in Europe kids move out when they are in mid to high 20s, if they went and finished college of course !
>>
>>34164486
givi is that you?
>>
>>34164474
20yo NEET here
IDGAF
>>
>live with your parents
>lol what a loser
>start living alone
>lol what a loser

What do normies want?
>>
>live with my dad right now, widower
>help out with random expenses, give him 10k a year for mortgage
>get to feel like a family
>if I moved out we would both be lonely alcoholics living in shithole apartments instead of a nice house in an upper class neighborhood

I fail to see the problem, I would only move out if he remarried
>>
>>34164474
18, recently Single, live with my parents, in full time education. kys
>>
>>34164487
This. Renting makes you a serf essentially.

Buy once you are married.
>>
>>34164509
>So in short, it's the mindset first and foremost.
Thought so. But nice and inspirating story. Congratulations
>>
File: 1416788766612.png (923KB, 912x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1416788766612.png
923KB, 912x1208px
>>34164474

7/10 made me reply

Since you're also from Bongistan, how well are you living? Age? Area? I'm 21 and have just rolled into a job that I earn £21,000 p/a with progression but I plan to live at home for as long as I can until I find a partner to move in with

>spending money on rent for a shitty flat

Lol
>>
>>34164513
Sex is exactly the same as masturbating unless you are in love with the girl. If you are in love with the girl your brain releases chemicals that make you feel extremely happy/satisfied.
Maybe you should've kept it in your pants gookboy.
>>
>friend turned 28 yesterday and had a party
>everyone was there with their wives and girlfriends while I sit off in the corner alone as a 27 y/o kissless gf that never had a girlfriend
>felt really immature and out of place because I don't go to parties ever and don't do well around people
>realize I should just kill myself also I still live with my parents
>>
>lived with my parents till my 26th birthday
>28, own a house and car
am I still subhuman?
>>
>26
>own a house, appartment at the sea and drive a bimmer
>fucked over 30 girls
>single
>good job
>workaholic
>study with A+ scores because I hate free time

What am I ?
>>
File: 1477455721991.png (61KB, 350x139px)
1477455721991.png
61KB, 350x139px
There's literally nothing wrong with living with your parents. What's wrong though is leeching off your parents' kindness--not earning any money or not being in training to be earning money shortly.

In all cultures except Anglo ones, it's the norm for kids to live at home until they get married.
>>
>>34164533
A liar
>>
File: 1439863803503.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1439863803503.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>34164474
Il be moving out to live with my aunt as I'm attending college in 6 months. The job I'm going for will involve me staying far away from home for months at a time so il still "live" with my parents until I save enough money to buy a house outright. It's common sense if you can do it right. Never got the "Fuck you your 18 now get out!" meme. Nothing wrong with doing something and living with the senpai.
>>
>>34164535
If that makes you feel better about yourself, sure.

I actually like seeing successful young people because it gives me hope that everything is possible if you set a goal and never give up.
>>
>>34164488

Underrated bantz.
>>
>>34164533
>What am I ?

You are a government parasite or as we call it "uhljeb"

go fuck yourself
>>
>>34164486
>not being able to get laid in Ukraine
How?

Go down to any street corner with a slice of breed and you're good to go
>>
>>34164539
Nobody hates uhljeb's as much as I do.
They are a redneck cancer and must be eradicated.

The amount of taxes I am forced to give to these leeches makes my blood boil.
>>
>>34164530
>Sex is exactly the same as masturbating unless you are in love with the girl.
No, even sex with girls you don't care about takes some effort and gives you some form of validation. Mastrubation takes no effort, "skills" or requirements.

That's why having sex with a hooker is pathetic and having sex with random girls not so much.
>>
>>34164474
>21
>live with parents till I finish Uni
>a year and a half to go

It's called being smart
>>
>>34164474

Most Brits in their mid 20s are living with parents
>>
>>34164515
iktf.
Will turn fucking 30 next month.
Maybe will kill myself
>>
File: merchant nose.png (34KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
merchant nose.png
34KB, 200x181px
>>34164474
Feed the rent jew good goy instead of putting your resources into the family pool.
>>
>>34164474
>If you are studying and don't give all your money earned in a job incompatible with it and making you drop your studies, you have failed as a human

Let me guess anon, you live in a town where all men become factory workers, butchers, retailers, plumbers etc at 16.
The fact I used the method you describe as a failure made me richer and have more pussies than you would in ten lives.
>>
>>34164523
you will in a couple of years, friend
>>
>>34164474
>1 Post by this ID
Dont forget to SAGE on your way out.
>>
I'm 21 and still live at home
Fite me
>>
>>34164474
>leaving house as fast as possible
its nice for short term but if you can live with your parents, you should do so till you can have a good start at your own place

that had been like that in my family. Big bro and sis left, I'll be out possibly a year later when I closing to 27
>>
kissless hugless handholdless 25 years old :^)
>>
>>34164474

Blame absurd property prices

And if you are cucked enough to RENT things then top kek kys
>>
>19 in college and working.
>have 10 grand in the bank.
>everyone who "moved out on their own" are heavily in debt and leach even more off their parents
>>
I live in a mansion in the forest near a peaceful white town. Why the hell would I move?
>>
>>34164501

what's your business, if you don't mind me asking (for a friend)?
>>
File: 1484395983255.jpg (8KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
1484395983255.jpg
8KB, 150x142px
>>34164474
I'm 18 and I still live at home, where am I supposed to live? I can't work because I'm still in school and I'm planning on going to University when I'm 19
>>
Yeah, and? You going to do something about it, doo doo head?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.