[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me something I can do that'll get me out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: These are my emotions.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
These are my emotions.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Can someone tell me something I can do that'll get me out of the house for the day? My mom is driving me up the fucking wall, she just wants to argue and fight and I can't take it anymore. It's like spending the day with a lunatic. I have no friends or anyone to hang out with, I think it's a loser thing to just walk around the mall by myself. I could go to the library but I'm not really in the mood to read, honestly going anywhere by yourself seems really fucking sad but I'd risk it if it gets me out of the house.

But I honestly have no fucking idea where to go or what to do, should I just go sit at Starbucks by myself like a shmuck? Or go see a movie by myself? I don't know but I NEED to get away from her because she is getting on my ever lasting nerve. Also I was "helping" her change sheets on her bed and ACCIDENTALLY punched her in the chin so now she is bitching about that, and I'm telling you it was a total accident. But now I'll never hear the end of it because it's going to leave a bruise on her mouth/chin. Lord give me your ever-lasting patience because she is really driving me up the wall.

She needs to be fucking medicated.
>>
File: 1484178481113.jpg (50KB, 480x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484178481113.jpg
50KB, 480x768px
>>34163975
Make amends, hug it out.
You done anything to annoy her recently?

If all else fails then kiss her Mommycunny, that always maeks it bettar :3
>>
>>34164177
Fuck you mommyfag, my mother is decrepit and old, she isn't attractive and frankly is mentally ill. I don't need to make amends for anything because I did nothing wrong, she's psychotic.
>>
Where do you live? This makes a lot of difference in suggestions
>>
>>34164177
God the degeneracy is rife here.

>>34163975
OP, might I suggest that what you're proposing serves to avoid your problems, rather than address them.

At any rate, if you wish to proceed, it's about finding something suitable to do that interests you. For a NEET such as yourself, might I suggest dwelling in an Internet cafe? Failing that, maybe go and kill some time in an arcade, if one still exists in your neighbourhood.

Try undertaking an activity that feels comfy to you, and keeps you occupied, rather than just doing something for the sake of killing time, as you might find yourself stewing over everything that's recently transpired, instead of escaping it.
>>
>>34164329
I live in rural east Texas, not sure if that tells you anything but I don't liver in some metropolis like Dallas, Houston, Austin, etc.

I mean we have a mall in my city, but it's a shit mall. I was thinking of going to the movie theater by myself and seeing a movie, but not really a lot of attractions around here. We have restaurants and bookstores, honestly I'd say we have most major retailers and what not in my town though. But I'm a shut-in and hate going to social places.

>>34164366
What if I don't have an internet cafe or arcade in my town? Because we don't. Also I have no interest in anything in life, I like to sit inside for 13 hours a day masturbating, watching anime, and playing video games while shit posting on the internet.

I have no friends or any form of a social life, and actually I just remembered we have an arcade in the mall but it's populated by teenagers and children, I don't see people my age going in there, I'm 24. Honestly I shouldn't give a shit but it feels weird, and I personally look 16, most people would easily mistake me for a teenager or high schooler.

The games at that arcade are shit though, it's a very small arcade and only like 2 or 3 of the games are fun if I remember correctly.
>>
File: 1484219849291.png (226KB, 339x446px)
1484219849291.png
226KB, 339x446px
>>34164223
>my mother is decrepit and old, she isn't attractive and frankly is mentally ill.

See, that's your problem, you hold no respect for your mommy, even tho she tries her hardest and looks after u.

>I don't need to make amends for anything because I did nothing wrong.

That's litteraly, verbatim, what I'd say when I've done something wrong.

Just admit you're are wrong and kiss her :3

Man up.
>>
>>34164442
If you find elderly women attractive that's your deal, but not everyone finds saggy old decrepit women attractive.

Not everyone's mother is a hot MILF who looks like she's still in her mid 30's trying to look like some celebrity.
>>
>>34164616
Why are you taking the bait, Anon?
>>
>>34164437
Go for a hike on a trip or something. Probably not too hot right now and there won't be tons of people. Sounds like you need a semi-remote area where you can be alone. If you have a laptop you can load some movies/animu on it to watch.

This goes against your earlier statement, but consider joining a club of some sort, either through school or online meetup apps. I have a club that meets every month and it's a highlight that gets me away from the senpai.
>>
>>34163975
How do you accidentally punch your mom in the chin hard enough to leave a bruise.
>>
>>34164780
Tard strength obviously
>>
>>34164764
I'm not in school anymore and I tried meetup sites but there aren't many meetups in my city and the ones that are suck dick. I think one is for programming, which I hate and have no interest in. The other one is some "Christian Board Game club" where Christian normalfags go to a church every week and play board games. And based on the pictures I saw a lot of them have girlfriends or wives, not my kind of thing.

>>34164780
Sigh, it's hard to explain because everyone will just assume it's domestic violence. I was helping her change her covers and sheets on the bed, anyway when I extended my arm my fist went into her chin because she was standing right next to me.

It was a %100 accident, I apologized. It just happened so fast because I wasn't paying attention so when I was holding the cover and tried extending my arm to throw it on the bed I ended up popping her in the chin, honestly it wasn't that hard but she's fragile.

>>34164795
I'm weak as fuck in terms of physical strength, I don't work out and I'm a fat manlet. Most people are usually stronger than me, even people my own age/height can pick up more weight than I can.
>>
>>34164871
Do you want to be skype/whatever friends and send each other pictures of what we are doing while we are walking around outside?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.