[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >never have gf >never have a job >dropout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sibling_rivalry_000043032174.jpg (23KB, 605x340px) Image search: [Google]
sibling_rivalry_000043032174.jpg
23KB, 605x340px
>be me
>never have gf
>never have a job
>dropout of high school
>have no friends

>be my brother
>has gf
>has job
>graduated high school, is in university
>has a lot friends

why is life so unfair?
>>
>>34163828
wew lad

Stop being jealous of your brother and fix your shit up.
>>
>>34163880
Not op but same exact situation how the fuck do you fix that?
>>
>>34163939
>get a job
>save up
>go to university
>find other beta male friends
>robot waifus should be available by then
>>
>>34163828
>can't even graduate high school

How tf can't you do this? High school was literally rebuilt from the ground up to accommodate the IQ levels of the typical beaner, nigger, and trailer trash crackas. Life isn't unfair bro, you're just a moron.
>>
>>34164025
>Life isn't unfair bro, you're just a moron.
with a statement like that you sound like the moron. here, i'll break it down for you.
>be me
>be born a moron
>be my brother
>be not born a moron
>my brother goes through life with ease
>i fail at life
so how is life not unfair?

the reason i can't graduate high school is i can't do grade 11 math, logic has always been my weakness
>>
>>34164092
>logic has always been my weakness
I can see that, anon. But i hope you realize that you literally need a D to pass a class. Honestly if you can't even bother getting a D in a class, it's because you genuinly don't care. Not only are you a moron, you are a lazy moron.

Most people don't like math, especially higher level math. But even the lowest IQ'd nigger, beaner, and trailer trash cracka can get a fucking D in any class
>>
>>34163828

>dropout of high school

Not really unfair. Your brother just put more effort into his career.
>>
>>34164346
but it's not fair that he has to put more effort into his career than me just because i'm not smart!
>>
Grass is always greener on the other side anon, besides I'm sure he envies you
>>
>>34164837
you're not smart because you're lazy.

Smart isn't a genetic thing you moron.
>>
>>34164926
>Smart isn't a genetic thing you moron.
there is an immense amount of evidence suggesting it absolutely is. high IQ parent's give birth to high IQ kids. And you're seriously calling me a moron? if you could get intelligent just from reading a book, don't you think i would have tried?
>>
>>34165190
You can't get intelligent from reading one book, but reading a lot of them will make you smarter.
>>
File: IMG_4873.jpg (97KB, 434x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4873.jpg
97KB, 434x575px
>>34163828
Life isn't unfair. Life isn't a person, and cannot be unfair to you. Life's what you make it. You're unfair to yourself. Now pick yourself up and keep fighting the good fight Anon. You want something done you've gotta do it yourself. Fix your life you loathing beta piece of shit.
>>
>>34163828
Go to trade school maybe
Or become a fireman, chicks dig firemen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.