[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to /r9k/?. Aight, I'm not one for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1478947250129.jpg (52KB, 743x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478947250129.jpg
52KB, 743x690px
What the fuck happened to /r9k/?.

Aight, I'm not one for sentimental bullshit or anything, But this page has seriously gone to shit, And this is coming from a fucking newfag...

Literally 99% of the threads are one of these

-Imouto threads

-Trap Thread, Ie Faggot thread, Just because he has tits dosent make it not gay.

-Copy/Paste threads of 13 year old try hards who saw something on a meme and want to repeat

-Ciara,agatha threads

-Dickrate (Once again, For fucking faggots).

F*cks sake /r9k/..... Get yo shit together.
>>
It's ok you seem young but who fucking cares
>>
>>34163741
shut the fuck up newfag please fucking leave
>>
I know a solution, kill yourself.
>>
>>34163741
Not to mention there's literally been threads of underage teens cutting themselves and bragging about getting fame.

This board isn't nearly as bad as /pol/ though.
>>
>>34163741
>-Copy/Paste threads of 13 year old try hards who saw something on a meme and want to repeat
This is not exactly true however, I am 23 years old.
>>
>>34163741
you said a mouthful brother
>>
>>34163741
You're one of the reasons this board has gone to shit.
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (75KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
75KB, 500x380px
>>34163741

Don't worry, I've been on /r9k/ for 7 years now (so I'm a Newfag but an old Newfag) and that's how it works:
> depending on the hour of the day
> depending on the day (Wageslaves and underaged are here on the Day of the Sun, praise the Sun)
> depending on the month/holiday/election/event

then you'll have a totally different experience. Right now it's shit. Tomorrow it will be a neetier flavor of shit.
>>
>>34163801
>>34163802
>>34163765
you are the cancer that is killing r9k
>>
File: imouto2.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
imouto2.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>34163741
imouto are so kawai man
IMOUTO THREAD NOW
>>
>le oats brother amirite xD
>omg I'm turning into a trap! wat do :DDD
>is he, dare I say, ///////ourgui////////????

and of course, instead of ignoring these threads, people respond to them without saging, keeping them on 1st page all the time. neat.
>>
File: 1477075760774.jpg (62KB, 736x509px) Image search: [Google]
1477075760774.jpg
62KB, 736x509px
I'm going to shamelessly advertise my own chan because it's dying already.
We have no normies and a r9k of our own. Please join me, I need some friends.
9231chan.tk
Please
>>
>>34163741
It was always shit. People think it used to be good back in the day because of the way the retarded human brain works. They only remember 10-15 major threads in the span of a few years and think it was all like that all the time.

It was not.
>>
>>34163741
You're too new to realize that it always goes to shit, then the current retards leave, then it changes a little.
>>
>>34163741
What's the deal with that pic? Why are christianposters always using it to shame atheists? It's cringy as fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.