[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9:00 in the bloody morning >Mom is already awake and has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>9:00 in the bloody morning
>Mom is already awake and has too much energy
>Decides to vacuum and clean the whole fucking house

I'M TRYING TO FUCK SLEEP!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

God I hate not having my own place, she doesn't have to work on Sundays and like me she has no friends so she gets bored easily and drives me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>34162126
You realize that normies who have jobs instead of depending on mommy have been up for 3-4 hours by the time 9AM rolls around, right?
>>
>>34162169
Most people don't work on Sunday's faggot, and my mother is mentally insane so she gets on my nerves a lot. One day I pray I'll have enough money to support myself and not have to live with my parents, they really get on my fucking nerves. Also sometimes they bicker about trivial shit, it's like living with children. My mother is like 65 and my dad is like 58 or almost 60, but they act like brats.

Also normalfags probably have friends and a life, I don't. A lot of people go to church on Sunday's and I don't go to church, I also have nobody to hang out with so I just sit in the house all day and that pisses my mom off. I don't know what she expects me to do, I have no where to go and nobody to hang out with.
>>
u should see if she wants to have sex with u. i hate when my neighbors mow their lawn in the morning its very loud and they do it for a very long time
>>
>>34162340
I'm not sexually attracted to my mother in any way, shape, or form. I don't find her attractive, she's mentally insane and pisses me off. Honestly being stuck in a house with her makes me want to rip my own hair out, it's times like this I wish I had friends, a girlfriend, or a life. At least someone to hang out with to get me away from my blasted nagging mother.
>>
>>34162455
do u have a job or go to school? those are great places to start. u can probably even take your laptop to a public campus to get out of the house and see if u wud like to actually attend (still the money issue and such tho)
>>
>>34162126
so start working
maybe it could help you out
>>
>>34162576
>>34162644
I have a college degree so I'm out of school, and I'm looking for full time work that pays better but right now I'm just working a shitty part time job.

Also I don't have a laptop, I have a desktop so I can't really just take that anywhere.
>>
>>34162126
>still sleeping at 9 AM

Wake the fuck up faggot. Stop being a degenerate piece of shit. Although I do feel you on wanting your own place. I hate living with my parents too
>>
>>34162658
what would u ideally like to do on this day instead of be stuck at home with mum? if its have friends/a life, what would u do with those friends/life?
>>
>>34162340
>>34162455

I like how the possibility is discussed so nonchalantly, thank you r9k i love you all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.