[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I wish my family would die so I could move across the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0115.gif (459KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.gif
459KB, 240x180px
>tfw I wish my family would die so I could move across the country and start anew
Have I gone off the deep end?
>>
>>34161846
Don't worry at some point I also felt the same. I've practically already started anew since I live a thousand miles away from them
>>
>>34161846
Does your family really need to die for you to move? Just do it
>>
>>34161903
>>34161893
I'd feel somewhat bad if I left because they never treated me bad, they just hardly spent time with me. Recently, they've been trying to spend more time with me and I don't like it. What do? >>34161903
>>
>>34161988
Tell them that you'd like to meet new people or that you don't get many opportunities where you currently live. I'm sure they'd understand.
>>
>>34161846
That's me too. I hate running into people I used to know, and hate Florida weather. Other than free room and board family is just liability and discomfort. This reminds me that I wanted to make another would you kill your parents for a x amount of money thread.
>>
>>34161903
They drag you down by telling you not to leave plus it's a comfort zone in an ironic gaslighting into treated like shit kinda way. Rather than leaving they try to force me on mind melting drugs and suddenly banned drinking after years of me being there drinking. But gaslighting aside, they treat you less well the more they realize you aren't going to leave them, taking your presence for granted. They do the love hate thing to make you wanna stay too, after its bad They're nicer. The door isn't as friendly when it's peaceful.

But other than that it's a robot thing to not be able to leave.
>>
>>34161988
>My family's too nice, wish they were dead

Gj you piece of shit
>>
>>34162554
Also, they hope I get on checks but don't help properly, just forced me into le therapy without hope of change. And they're afraid of me having money. And they run around with this"he's gonna pay back for rent retroactively" saying when talking to the system.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.