[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder If you don't shave your head you are a normie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: pi-bald.png (311KB, 720x427px) Image search: [Google]
pi-bald.png
311KB, 720x427px
Reminder

If you don't shave your head you are a normie.

You literally cannot be a robot if you don't have a shaved head.
>>
>>34161805
Should i shave my head?

I got somewhat decent jaw.
>>
Stop trying to make me shave my hair you skinhead shill.
>>
>>34161805
seriously though where do you bitches come up with this stupid shit
makes me lol
>>
>>34161820
Some people will find it intimidating but yes you should. Anyone with hair is a normie.
>>
>balding so started shaving since I was only 18

J U S T

>tfw still had sex with over 5 different women and have a long term gf now.

we're all gunna make it brahs
>>
>>34161850
t. Normie McNormalson with a shitty meme haircut

Shave your head faggot
>>
>having a daily hygiene ritual

spotted the normalfag!

true robots (wizards) have long beards and hair because they don't give a fuck about that shit
>>
>>34161897
already got a number 2 last year asshole
I've spent too much time growing my hair out
your post is still unreasonable and retarded
like you
lol xD
>>
>>34161884
been balding since 18 also, it's amazing how many women have deeply set father issues and like an almost bald, kinda fat guys that tell bad jokes
>>
>>34161918
i have a long beard but i'm considering shaving my hair off because it's kind of annoying
>>
File: 1477057695657.gif (870KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477057695657.gif
870KB, 350x240px
>>34161805
Just because you've got cancer and can't enjoy the awesome feeling of hair doesn't mean you should rob everyone else of that feeling.
>>
>>34161918
>not knowing the increased social isolation you get with a shaved head

As long as you have hair you have no idea what true robothood is like.

I want hairfags to get off my board.
>>
>>34161979
>I want hairfags to get off my board
You don't have a board, skinfuck robot. You're simply part of something that was here before you
>>
>>34162016
This is a board for robots. If you don't have your head you are NOT a robot.

And even if you do shave your head, that doesn't automatically make you a robot. It's just one prerequisite.
>>
>>34161884
>>34161931
Are you guys serious? I still have a chance at love despite being balding? ;-;
>>
>>34161979
You're delusional if you don't think looking like a filthy unkempt homeless man doesn't have more social ramifications than a nice, neatly shaven head.
>>
File: 1484318502884.png (1KB, 239x283px) Image search: [Google]
1484318502884.png
1KB, 239x283px
>>34161805
Stop making me shave my head, you balding faggot
>>
>>34162096
>nice, neatly shaven head.

That's not how normies in real life see it. In real life it's "Ew, did you see that skinhead creep? What a fucking weirdo. I bet he's a neo nazi or something."

Hairfags literally CANNOT be robots.
>>
>>34161805
t. baldy
*washes my head*
>>
>>34161959
>>34162016
>>34162141
>>34162219
All you faggots making fun of me for being bald are only proving my point.
>>
What about having long hair and cutting it at home to avoid social interaction. (Even if you're balding on top. Is there anything as socially unacceptable as a balding man with long hair on the sides?)

You always see wizards with long unkempt hair because they just don't give a fuck but there are plenty of normies who shave their heads to look clean and presentable.
>>
>>34162416
People with long hair and beards are hiding their faces.

A robot with a shaved head and no beard is defiantly displaying his robot face to the world.
>>
>taking care of hair
its normie shit
>>
>>34162056
ye man some girls like it
>>
Are you literally all just 14, or genuinely believe that a hairstyle (or lack thereof) makes you more of a robot? i dont take much pride in being a loser that beats off thrice a day and has minimal social interaction
>>
>>34161805
I shaved my head once. I looked like bald fat neanderthal.
>>
Doesn't really change who you are, but still people are gonna look at you in a pretty different way.
Just like if you were some kind of weirdo, creep psycopath even if you are just buying groceries.
>implying I am not
t. shaved my head first time three weeks ago
>>
File: 1484030113747.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1484030113747.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
>tfw trim my hair down to 000
>realize I got big fucking ears

When I grow my hair it's thick, strong, and healthy but finding a haircut that suits me is just a bother.

How can I make my ears flat?
>>
>>34162988
>Just like if you were some kind of weirdo, creep psycopath even if you are just buying groceries.

Exactly. Guys with shaved heads are treated differently. People don't like us or want anything to do with us.
>>
The daddy issues meme is real in girls I've shaved before and I noticed mature girls staring more at me the kind of girl that is looking for having a family and usually with long hair I got immature girls on me. So yeah you baldies have that to cope. I wouldn't shave anytime soon again because like who wants to be bald.

And I also got guys telling me I look like a psychopath and people from my job called me 'Monster'.
>>
>>34163125
>And I also got guys telling me I look like a psychopath and people from my job called me 'Monster'.

That is inevitable when you shave your head.

Balding guys are in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

You can shave your head and face accusations of being a creep, a neo nazi, etc.

Or you can leave your hair alone as you go bald and look like a pathetic loser.

Baldies literally can't win.
>>
>>34163036
I am not actually balding or have a receding hairline just did it for the sake of it, given the fact that I can't lose anymore points in the looks department.
Still a big redpill, totally worth it.
Makes you think about how we base our judjement just on the looks.
>>
>>34163012
There's a ear corrective surgery.
>>
File: 1482265730962.jpg (13KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1482265730962.jpg
13KB, 600x434px
>>34163332
Then just imagine how much worse it is for guys who are actually bald and can't grow their hair back.
>>
>>34161931
BRO THIS IS SO ME haahahhaha
>>
>>34162056
Yup, some girls actually like it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.