[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 years old >5'10" tall >10 bf% >fit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

File: end my suffering.jpg (68KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
end my suffering.jpg
68KB, 500x599px
>24 years old
>5'10" tall
>10 bf%
>fit
>white
>healthy
>clean skin
>proper haircut
>symmetric face
>good jawline
>reguarly shaven
>groomed
>proper, fitting clothes
>live on my own
>own my own apartment in a big modern city
>have a drivers license
>own my own car, upper middle class tier, new
>have 2 university degrees
>no debt
>multiple language degrees
>have a job
>have a top10% annual income with relatively few hours of work / week
>read a lot

>never had a gf
>virgin
>hugless
>handholdless
>even though I've tried meeting with girls and getting into relationships

what the fuck is wrong with me
what the fuck do you need in this time to get a gf
I dont understand
I feel like I'm cursed
>>
Women fear you hence why they don't want to date you. They want someone they can tame.
>>
>>34161662
you have bad hamingja
>>
It's your clothes anon
>>
Dude what you're living the dream, why do you want a gf so much?
>>
>>34161662
OP, respond to this post. Have you tried being yourself? Serious question.
>>
>>34161662

You sound like you have a shit personality. All your "accomplishments" are physical or materialistic.

You're basically Patrick Bateman when he's bragging about his nice apartment, it's off putting and unpleasant. You have to be like Patrick Bateman when he's pretending to be nice and sociable.
>>
>>34161854
very well put. women (the shit ones you can probably fuck n chuck) tend to judge you a lot by your clothes and shoes, try to be someone else when shopping for clothes
>>
You're short.
/thread
>>
>>34161898
>women (the shit ones you can probably fuck n chuck) tend to judge you a lot by your clothes and shoes
lmao
fucking kill yourself my man
>>
>>34161854
what other kind of accomplishments are there...?
>>
>>34161662
You haven't described your personality yet. There's probably something wrong with you on the inside that keeps girls away.
>>
>>34161945
How do you even describe your personality

Im an INTJ according to that memetest
>>
>>34161973
INTP MASTER FUCKING RACE NIGGER!!!
>>
>>34161973
Oh, so you probably radiate arrogance when dealing with simple people just because you've achieved that much. I have a feeling that you probably brag about your achievements every damn minute to anyone.
>>
ITT:
i put myself in debt. how come women don't want me?
>>
>>34161943
Artistic, scientific, culinary, philanthropic, sexual(lel), academic (publishing papers not just muh degreez), social, creative

Jesus use your noggin
>>
File: 1484353629984.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484353629984.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
>>34161662
Just bee urslef anon
>>
>>34161973
That doesnt really describe you though. It's just the fact that you mentioned everything you have and how you look and what you do but you didn't say anything about who you are.

If everything else about you is average/above average but you're still shit with women, you probably need to start looking at who you are as a person and figure some things out.

Do you have a personality that would attract women? Do you have a personality that would make them run away? Are you negative? Do you have body language that makes people not want to talk to you?
>>
>>34162036
Believe it or not

I actually dont

Really
>>
>>34162048
they all fall under physical or materialistic nignug
>>
File: 1479720020432.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479720020432.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>34161854
>women care about personality
HAHAHA HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE "BE YOURSELF" MEME

Reality check buddy: most women like money, succes, looks and then personality (in that order)
>>
>>34161662
Questions. Do you have many friends?
Do you attend social gatterings offten? Do you drink occasionally? If your answer to any of theese is no, then your chances to find a gf in common way is really low.
>>
>>34162076
>Do you have a personality that would attract women? Do you have a personality that would make them run away? Are you negative? Do you have body language that makes people not want to talk to you?
How the fuck should I know these?
Maybe Im a bit more socially autist than your average joe, but still, that shouldnt cause for me to be a 24 years old KHHV
>>
>>34161662
Maybe you are gay? Can you imagine to date a guy?
>>
>>34162155
>Do you have many friends?
No
>Do you attend social gatterings offten?
No
> Do you drink occasionally?
Yes

What now?
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 852x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 852x637px
>>34161662
There's a large male surplus plus all females have endless validation via social media and daiting apps where Chad can be shared among among dozens of women. Sure you may be a 8/10 but all you can get is a 4/10 or an average girl ONCE she's 30
>>
>>34161923
are you serious bro??
>>
File: 1402856602550.jpg (68KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1402856602550.jpg
68KB, 281x440px
>>34161662
You look those 30 y/o girls with a PhD asking "where are the good men gone?"

Your standards are probably high as fuck, so i just dismiss anyone who isn't close to your material earnings.

But you are probably socially retarded too, if i had my own car and house, i would be banging sluts like there is no tomorrow.
Don't fall for the marriage meme anon
>>
>>34162247
>Your standards are probably high as fuck, so i just dismiss anyone who isn't close to your material earnings.
THAT COULDNT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH

FUCKING KILL ME

My standards? Dont be fat and deformed
>>
>>34161662
"Symmetric face","good jawline" and so on dont mean anything at all, it is all about the whole picture. You are ugly and thats that. Deal with it.
>>
>>34162163
You're saying you can't look inside yourself and see if you're acting like a dick or not? You can't look at the direction your thoughts go in and see if they're negative or positive? You can't look at yourself and see that you look closed off?

If you're really all the things you said you are, then there's definitely something going on with who you are as a person that either makes people not want to be around you or just makes you straight up unattractive.
>>
>>34162272
>My standards? Dont be fat and deformed

Anon, people can see when you are desperate. Just don't go out there expecting to find the love of your life, just try to bang a few girls first, see how it goes.

You have A CAR, MONEY AND HOUSE, you just need to use tinder and go to bars or nightclubs with friends to find sluts to fuck.

But like i said, you are probably socially retarded or boring as fuck.
>>
>>34162280
Im not ugly
Im not a chad either but definitley above average
>>
>>34162272
>My standards? Dont be fat and deformed

Jesus Christ anon, who do you think you are, a 10/10 Chad?

Drop at least one of those requirements
>>
>>34162180
Women tend to avoid guys who dont have some sort of social life going.
>>
>>34162360
What do then

I have 3 friends
>>
File: image.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>34162333
Being just above average doesn't cut it anymore. It did in the pre-online daiting era but not anymore. Get this through your thick skull.
>>
>>34162378
>I have 3 friends
What do you do with those friends? Ever went to some fancy club?
>>
>>34162393
But did you read the OP?
I'ts above average face plus all those things.
>>
>>34161662
>>never had a gf
>>virgin
>>hugless
>>handholdless
At your age that's a red flag the size of a small country. They can tell that you're inexperienced and that's a huge turnoff.
>>
>>34162460
How can they
And what can I do then
This isnt helping
>>
>>34162431
Your face and height obviously don't make the cut. If women want to be asked out by you they will do everything and anything to make it known/make the right opportunity for it. When any girl and I mean any can load up tinder and have Chad talk to her within 5 minutes she could care less about some above average guy that's below 6 foot. Go and check it out yourself. Everyone should make a female tinder of a basic or even ugly far chick and see how fast near male model status guys will message her. Harems are back from the Stone Age people and you have your consent for this to happen when you all decided to use social media.
>>
>>34162460
low quality bait
>>34162476
They cant they only can see it if your socially awkward or ashamed just get confy talking to girls.
>>
>>34162476
>How can they
They can because you probably avoid those topic and feel uncomfortable when other people are talking about it. Besides majority of people initiate those kind of topics.
>>
>>34162512
I refuse to believe that 90% of guys cant get gfs
Thats not what I see when I go outside
>>
>>34161662
Prove that you're not an ugly fuck OP
>>
>>34162557
90% can but anons apart of the 10% which is the male surplus seen here >>34162234. They call it a numbers game for a reason.
>>
>>34161662

>you have low intelligence
>you're a memer
>you post on 4chan
>you probably spend way too much time online
>your attitude sucks
>you're boring

You sound like the typical middle class striver.
There's literally nothing about you that's exceptional in any way.
Which is fine, most people are not exceptional and get along just fine. But for some reason you're really convinced you're something special.
>>
>>34162476
>And what can I do then
>This isnt helping
Should've experimented at 15 like a normal human being. I know you can never go back and develop normally instead. You're a freak for life, very very few lose their virginity in their 20s and go on with their lives like normal people.
>>
>>34162619
>>you have low intelligence
>physics and compsci degrees
>earn more than 90% of the population
>well read, well educated, cultured
>standard iq test gives 130-140 iq range
Why did you come here just to troll me? Go find a memethread instead
>>
>>34161662
Looks don't matter. It's all about confidence and you obviously don't have any.
>>
>>34161662
Post picture, OP. I want to see if you are actually cursed or not.
It's not like you can sink much lower anyway.
>>
>>34161854
Patrick Bateman fucked a lot though...
>>
>>34162512
>>34162393
>>34162234
OP your questions have been answered with real data. This thread can now be closed.
>>
>>34162682

This is what I meant about you having low intelligence. You spout of your meme "accomplishments" like they mean anything.
Good job, you succeeded within the confines of a system that is designed for you to succeed. You're like a kid who found the exit slide in a McDonald's play pen and now we're supposed to be impressed. News flash honey, we aren't mommy.
>>
>>34162814
You sound like a bitter college dropout neet
>>
>>34161662
my question to you is, do you go into every encounter with women with any sort of expectations??? cause if you do it comes out in your behavior and they can smell the desperation a mile away and it's not a good smell.
>>
>>34162828

I'm not, I just know egregious memeing when I see it.
OP is memed so hard he can't even figure out how to resolve a basic biological IMPERATIVE. He's 100% programmed and he's here to tell us how smart he is. Positively absurd.
>>
>>34161662
How much money exactly do you make? I can possibly enter a relationship with you. I'm white female aged 20 5'4 and 105lbs I can provide time stamped pics and everything. Post a throwaway.
>>
>>34162869
Who is intelligent for you? Define it and name examples, also explain how being objectively more succesful than the majority of the male population with only using your brain is not intelligent.
>>
>>34162889
Not OP but I make 85k and have my own place and I'm also 6'1 white. Intrested. Do you have a kik?
>>
>>34162919

>muh autistic definitions and examples

Sorry, I'm not dumb enough to get into meme wars with some moron on r9k.

>objectively more successful
>KHV

He's a striver you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>34162948
You really fell for it or are you just desperate?
>>
>>34161662
If you're able to be smart about it, start dealing drugs. It will make you hard and earn you respect. Women love it.
>>
>>34162976
It's a skinny white girl dude you know what the value of that is when landwhales are becoming more and more common?
>>
File: IMG_0945.jpg (30KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0945.jpg
30KB, 225x225px
>just yourself
>women care about your personality
>women will be interested in you if you're not good looking but you have a "good personality" and you are yourself

kek it's 2017 already, how can beta males keep falling for that meme?
>>
>>34162378
Get more friends. You need to also be friends with girls you have no interest in banging. You also need to go do more fun activities with friends.

Good luck
>>
>>34161662
Question for everyone. Why is it signfically harder to get a gf now then our parents generation?
>>
>>34163196
>Why is it signfically harder to get a gf now then our parents generation?
Basically internet screw us up. Back in a day you had to complete with guys from only your own area. Now girls see those actors, models and they dont want to settle with regular guys because they are too plain.
>>
>>34163231
That's seems to be it. What are the future societal consequences for this
>>
>>34163250
Legalization and acceptance of polyamory. Basically girls will fight for a right to be in Chad harem while guys at the bottom will be stimulated via VR's and electric impulses.
>>
>>34163317
Doesn't seem bad at all. Thank you.
>>
I'm sure you can find a nice mental patient on Craigslist looking for a sugar daddy
>>
OP, I'm sort of in the same boat.
>educated
>own home
>live alone
>decent living
>>etc...

I'm not as good looking as you say you are. But I managed to lose my virginity at 23.
In all honesty, how would you rate yourself /10? How do you think others rate you?. If you go to /soc/ how would you be rated there?
>>
File: 20170114_214337.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_214337.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I'm a robot too, you can tell by my appearence as seen in this photo
>>
You don't have the most important:
>not autistic
>>
>>34163774
you are not fat and you have good skin
you have a shot
>>
>>34161662
What really kills me is seeing someone objectively inferior to me living a normie life.

>Be a manager on a military base
>One man I am in charge of is an 33 year old obese fatfuck who lives with his mom and is a pleb in every sense of the word
>nonetheless he has a wife and kids
>complains to me that his wife doesn't suck his dick enough

Meanwhile I am 28 year old virgin /fit/fag with a a car/motorcycle, no debt and a house. I use to think Chads were taking all the women but now I realize there is something fundamentally wrong with robots, like there is some essential spark that would make us human that is missing.
>>
>>34164243
I want a qt gf. I wish i looked masculine
>>
>>34161662
>5'10

I see the problem already
>>
>>34161662
maybe ur ugly.

I'm your same age, i have no degree, i live with my parents, and i have two girls right now. two hot girls. but im decent looking and i have a big dick. i hope that's not all they see in me but fuck it.

I wish i was as successful as you
>>
>>34161662
this wojak looks like archer from the tv series archer
>>
>>34164734
nice meme :-DDD
>>
File: heart2battack.jpg (95KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
heart2battack.jpg
95KB, 1600x1300px
>>34164327
>I realize there is something fundamentally wrong with robots, like there is some essential spark that would make us human that is missing.
too real
I'm still trying to figure out whether it was nature or nurture where we became this way
>>
I'll be your gf OP. Please respond.
>>
Lol, what the hell dude. I'm like the complete opposite of you and have sex with 10 women.

You must not want a gf or to get laid.
>>
File: file.png (271KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
271KB, 432x432px
>>34164797
>maybe ur ugly
op here

I definitely don't think I'm ugly

so many people dont believe me i think i have to post a pic
>>
>>34164990
>I definitely don't think I'm ugly

anon...
>>
>>34164990
Nevermind OP, I >>34164958 changed my mind.
>>
>>34162460
No they can't. I'm a KV and everyone thinks I swim in pussy(im fit).
>>
>>34165033
What about me, m'lady? >>34163774
>>
>>34161662
>handholdless.

Your first problem that needs to be solved before anything else gets solved.

Walk at intersection with girl? Hold hands. Guiding girl? Put hand on back.

Take salsa lessons.

>t. Not a robot
>>
>>34162272
I'm not fat or deformed but you'd probably turn me down if we met anyway.
>>
>>34162889
Seagulls belong in /cgl/, you disgusting whore.
>>
>>34165100
You're really attractive, have a nice day anon.
>>
>>34164925
Probably a bit of both.
I'm the only robot in my family out of 6 kids, and it's not like my parents treated me bad or anything. But robot behavior is a definite positive feedback loop, once you go over the edge getting back is near impossible.
>>
>>34163196
Obviously now.
With social media, girls have so many more options it's insane. That and every guy inflated there ego to astronical levels. With that mind set, they think they can get guys above there level, only to get pumped and dumped and complain like a sad little whore about how all men are trash.
>>
>>34164990
Your camera skills need work.
Other than that, seems fine.
>>
>>34165158
Thanks for saying that. I have low confidence and compliments like that help me a lot.
Idk why the pic turned itself sideways. Have a nice day as well
>>
>>34161662
>5'10"
that didnt take long, manlet
>>
>>34162234
There are also a lot more gays than lesbians
>>
>>34161662
There may be a problem with your personnality
> be natural even if you guess you'll look weird
> because it looks like you are bad at social-lying
>>
>>34165277
t. 5'4 turbomanlet being mad
>>
what does 't.' mean?
orenterino
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.