[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it's another episode of ''Anon thinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1483741937772.jpg (32KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483741937772.jpg
32KB, 555x333px
>tfw it's another episode of ''Anon thinks about buying a gun with a silencer and going around at night killing homeless and prostitutes without never getting caught'' again
>>
>silencer
>not getting caught
I'd like to see you try anon
>>
>>34161464
I don't think you quite know how "silencers" work. You're gonna be heard in the whole hood.
>>
Why wouldn't you just kill yourself? That seems like it would make a lot more sense.
>>
>>34161464

>silencer

/k/ here you've triggered my autism bad please kys senpai
>>
File: 1469515765127.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469515765127.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>34161464
>siIencer

/k/ here you've triggered my autism bad please kys senpai
>>
silencers wont make your shoot silence you dumb nigger, this is not cod
>>
Unless you also use subsonic rounds, a suppressor alone won't do much

And even that won't guarantee you won't get caught you stupid nigger. There are CCTVs everywhere
>>
File: Tyrion-with-Crossbow-1920x1080.jpg (437KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrion-with-Crossbow-1920x1080.jpg
437KB, 1920x1080px
>>34161464
Just use a crossbow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford_murders

Hope you're not going to try eating them after.
>>
>people claiming they know shit about weapons
>never heard a subsonic .22 LR
Quite embarrassing
>>
>>34161464
>implying a suppressor would make your shots entirely silent
>>
Buy some leather gloves and a ton of bland hoodies instead. Keep your hood up at all times. If you're very worried about people seeing your face or if you have a very distinctive face then you should get your hands on a lot of different balaclavas yo cover yourself up with right before attacking. Target people in the dark spaces between streetlamps. Start with the throat so they can't scream properly, follow up by knocking the wind out of them to be double sure, then just knock the piss out of them. Switch up the kind of prey you go after often.

DO NOT try to beat up criminals or assholes. That means, no muggers, gang members or drunks. It's not a guaranteed loss but it's far too dangerous. Muggers carry knives, gang members have friends and drunks will do anything.

Never strike in the same place twice.
>>
>>34162844
>.22lr
>doing anything but giving you a scratch
Top jej
>>
So what actually works guys?
>>
>>34161533
>triggered
>kys

kill yourself leafy dick sucking faggot
>>
>>34162824
>there a cctvs everywhere in the hood

Stupid bong, no one in america cares about installing cameras in the hood. Who would waste money caring about them?
>>
>>34163598
Never ran a red light the post
The have cameras everywhere.
>>
>>34163620
Fuck you no they dont. Idk what city you are from but only major intersections have cameras here and even thats rare.
>>
>>34163546
Maybe if you fucked a hooker and smoked weed and got drunk with the homeless you wouldn't be such a faggot.
>>
Good luck with cleaning the streets of degeneracy, based OP. Just don't use ballistic weapons of any kind, anything to do with bullets.
>>
>>34162847
That's not the point you mong. Using one would prevent the shot ringing out and drawing witnesses and cops. A supressed shot would let you move away easier
>>
>>34164576
The shot would be very loud despite it though and I'm fairly sure people within a fair few blocks at least would be able to hear it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.