[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a weed thread? I'm interested in a high quality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ws-42643_totaal_recht-rechts[1].jpg (40KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ws-42643_totaal_recht-rechts[1].jpg
40KB, 1000x1000px
How about a weed thread?

I'm interested in a high quality vaporizer but I'm worried that I won't like them. The bong was my preferred smoking device for about 10 years now but I'm getting old and it's time to watch out for my health. I've been toying with edibles for a while now but it's just too time consuming to wait for 2 hours to feel anything.

How does smoking the bong and using a vaporizer compare? I've read that you get more high while using a vape but not really stoned, is it true?

I'm thinking about buying the Arizer Solo (170bucks) or the Storz & Bickel Mighty (265 bucks), both are pretty expensive and I unfortunately don't know anyone with a vape so I can't try them out first.
I'm also worried that buying a cheap one will discourage me from vaping.
>>
Buy an MFLB (Magic Flight Launch Box) vape, I bought one last week and not only you'll save weed, it's a clean, healthier high than using a bong.

Waiting for some bud to arrive, should be here by Monday.
>>
go to a shop and try it out
>>
I got a pax 2 and it's alright. The problem with vaping is the lack of big clouds. Don't get me wrong, you do get high. But the thinner clouds are almost disappointing. A bong gets you high more quickly if only because you cough a fuckload. Vaping is a little more relaxed.

If you do vape, save the burned weed. It can be used for edibles as well.
>>
>>34161301
>Buy an MFLB (Magic Flight Launch Box) vape

Unless you're going to be smoking (well, vaping) out and about very often it's much better to get a desktop vape. They're far more efficient and convenient if you're just going to be smoking at home. (which I assume OP will be)
>>
>>34161301
I don't think MFLB is that good. It's just disappointingly small and it's bit of a hassle with the batteries. Though, I smoke way too much and have decent tolerance and bought mine used and with aftermarket batteries, so this might not apply to everyone.
>>
Buy an iolite whispr. Its butane powered and works really well.
>>
>>34161173
>How does smoking the bong and using a vaporizer compare? I've read that you get more high while using a vape but not really stoned, is it true?

Obviously it depends on you and your weed, but in my experience and from what I've heard the high from vaping is closer to a hash/concentrate high than it is to one from smoking bud. As in it tends to be more "light" feeling and psychedelic than stoning and tranquilizing
>>
I've bought a bunch of different kinds of capes and every one of them was a failure. Had a hard time getting a good hit out of em. These days I just smoke and the weed goes right through me like nothing happened, I smoked myself sober as they say. I miss being high.
>>
>>34161318
I'm from Germany and I unfortunately can't try it out in a shop because it's prohibited (I also won't be able to buy and than return it after trying it out once).

> They're far more efficient and convenient if you're just going to be smoking at home. (which I assume OP will be)
I will mostly smoke at home but also occasionally outside
>>
>>34161546
>I will mostly smoke at home but also occasionally outside

What I meant is that it's the difference between having something that can be plugged in on your desk than you can use whenever compared to a much more delicate, smaller thing that must be charged frequently (and can't be used whilst charging iirc) that also has to be cleaned after each use so a to not get all gunked up

I personally find a desktop vape much easier, if I want to smoke out and about I do exactly that, smoke
>>
>>34161173
My friend has that exact bong, it's pretty cool but it destroys your tolerance, it's too powerful.

I can only use a vaporizer now, my lung collapsed last year and I'm not allowed to smoke any more. The vaporizer works like a charm though (Volcano)
>>
People who try to numb their pain with weed or other drugs are fucking discusting, can't even handle the pain of waking up in the morning.
Fucking normies
>>
>>34161474
I'd agree, which is why I haven't given up smoking yet.
I need to give it up at some point because with the amount I smoke, it's putting me at risk for lung cancer. But the high from smoking is just better.
>>
>>34161546
Then just hop to holland for couple of days, every smoke/coffe shop has couple of public use vapes.
buy some seeds 2
>>
I've always preferred bong, because with a vape you have to wait for it to heat the weed properly etc. So it's more like you have to plan your hits in advance rather than just having a cone when the feeling arises
>>
>>34161652
What about those of us with chronic pain anon?
>>
>>34161899
They can live happy knowing that they experience what every human deserves, even if it is an inferior type of pain since it's only physical
>>
>>34161961
I think you need to see a shrink if you think everyone deserves pain.
>>
File: VC_14_18.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
VC_14_18.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
you're lucky im around
>>
>>34163003
the vape gets you high no doubt, but yes you're right, it doesnt really get you the stoned effect.
the vaporizer high is more like a sativa hybrid high
>>
File: 00100what.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00100what.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>tfw really high and want to go get food but too lazy and anxious
What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>34162145
Everyone needs shrinks around here.
>>
File: 1477530839582.png (212KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1477530839582.png
212KB, 500x449px
>>34163689
this is literally me all the time, sometimes you just have to realize you have to do things alone even though its like, "normal" to go there with people.
>>
>>34161541
Take a break you fuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.