[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there ever a time in school where the bully got absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1454515544112.png (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454515544112.png
345KB, 1280x720px
Was there ever a time in school where the bully got absolutely BTFO by one of the kids he was bullying?
>>
>>34161024
There was a gay kid that people used to pick on all the time they used to harass him call him faggot talk about aids to him and what not. One day some kid called him a faggot and slapped him in the face the gay kid just starts beating the shit out of this said kid. It was hilarious the kid that slapped him and got his ass kicked by a gay kid was one of the schools biggest bullies too.
>>
>Chemistry
>One kid has BO
>Chad keeps making fun of him
>Walking near him then holding his nose
>We start our practical part of the lesson
>Involves acid (can't remember what kind but it was nothing too strong)
>Bully keeps hitting the kid on the back
>Kid turns around and throws acid in the bully's face
Kid got expelled and the bully now has watery bloodshot eyes to this day
>>
>>34161024
One time I put my bully in a headlock for a while. He never messed with me after that. We actually hung out on snow days after that too.
>>
>black kid tries to bully me
>make fun of him for being black
never bullied again
>>
>>34161249
You must've gone to a majority white school for that to have worked.
>>
>>34161326
This I would've got beaten up so fucking badly over this everyday for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34161364
Just say it's Trumps America now big boi.
>>
zangief jr
>>
File: 1480404260121.png (112KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1480404260121.png
112KB, 785x757px
Punched a Stacy once when I was eight years old.

>dumb bimbo picks on me daily for being an emotionally fragile autist
>gather all of my retard strength behind one punch and hit her in the face
>she screams and leaves me alone for a bit after that
>barely got in trouble

Being a kid is the only time you can ever stand up to a stacy. Well, without being beaten up by a gang of chads and thrown in prison after the fact.
>>
In high school there was one particularry brutal sperg. Girls used to make fun of him sometimes. Everyone knew he's a bit fucked in the head just noone knew how much. Some chick threw empty plastic bottle at his back and while chuckling said "hey, could I borrow your homework anon?" He stood up, walked to window, grabbed a massive flowerpot that was standing there, go went to said girl and just threw it at her head. Everyone in shock, girls head bleeding. Sperg just walked out of classroom, never to return.
>>
>>34161024
>wannabe gangbanger wanted to fight me
>manage to knock his face into a wall and knock him out
>he tries to get his friends to beat my ads
>my family is made out of Mexican Mafia so I invite them to back me up
>they realize who I'm connected with and leave
>we catch up with one of them and beat him

After that nobody ever messed with me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.