[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Told gf I love her for the first time She said she wasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MpE6Z2vJ1ro.jpg (155KB, 676x1079px) Image search: [Google]
MpE6Z2vJ1ro.jpg
155KB, 676x1079px
> Told gf I love her for the first time

She said she wasn't ready to say it back yet, conversation went a bit quiet and awkward. Haven't mentioned it since. Have I fucked up the power balance in our relationship? How do I get back in control? he;lp r9k
>>
How do I get hand, Jerry?
>>
>>34160885
Why are you even in a relationship if you dont love each other. Fucking normies
>>
File: 1484382430994.jpg (79KB, 591x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484382430994.jpg
79KB, 591x590px
>>34160885
No, it's all fine just give her time.
Now
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING NORMIEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34160904
As an excuse to swap saliva and combine the genitals
>>
>>34160885
Yeah you messed up. Always let the female say it first. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are gatekeepers for relationships.

I have autismed the entire redpill knowledge base.
>>
>>34160885
dont take it too hard. some people treat those words with a lot of weight. Either reasons in the past or concerns for the future. If they are still talking to you, its probably a good sign.
>>
File: ef6.gif (1MB, 389x286px) Image search: [Google]
ef6.gif
1MB, 389x286px
>>34160946
That's very true ty
>>
You're supposed to wait until she says it or you are absolutely sure beyond doubt she will say it back. You fucked up and likely scared her. Because she didn't say it back, it probably means she feels very uncomfortable and will end things fairly soon.

I would say keep fucking her while you can, but look for another girl.

Source: oldfag who has had his share of women.
>>
>>34161081
there must be some kind of manipulative amoral way to recover from this though? need advice
>>
>>34161183
You could try telling her that you made a mistake rushing things and would like to make things more casual for the time being.
>>
>>34161239
Reason I suggest this is, 1.) you can't go forward because she didn't reciprocate, 2.) you can't stay in the current situation obviously, 3.) going backwards should make it look like you give less of a fuck than you actually do and might undo the damage.
>>
Well, two things happened there, buddy.

First off, yes. The power balance now favors her.
Second off, you now realize you're more invested in the relationship than her. Expect cucking soon.

If I were you, I'd jump ship right now.
>>
>>34161300
this anon is right.

she's not ready to say it back because she hasn't sucked enough cock yet to feel good about herself
>>
Why are normies so weird about saying "I love you?" I've said it after kissing a girl on our first date that I liked for a while. It's not like you are committing yourself to marry someone. It just means you really like them, so fucking what. From the minute you enter a relationship you SHOULD already love eachother for fuck sake like >>34160904 pointed out
>>
>>34161870
>It just means you really like them
confirmed for never have been in love
>>
>>34160885
>tfw gf said she was in love with me weeks into our relationship
I don't know OP. I'm of the opinion that if you have been dating for a while now and she doesn't know if she loves you, then what is the point? What's a relationship without love? I could just fuck random girls in that case.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.