[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dream is to become a famous youtube vlogger. They make tons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: fine.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
My dream is to become a famous youtube vlogger. They make tons of money, and above all.. They actually go outside and do stuff. Why can't I be like them?
>>
>>34160710
>They make tons of money

TOP FUCKING KEK OP
>>
>>34160993
Just 100k subs makes more than the average salary
>>
so what do you propose? are you gonna do something about it?
>>
>>34161027
I don't have the money for a camera. Also, my phone's camera is shit.
>>
>>34161013
>100k subs makes like 30k
>in order to get to that level will take you a good 2 years of novel content. Anything not novel (like let's plays) won't get you shit for subs
>at that point you essentially become a wagecuck, since you need to constantly be pumping out videos to make money. You spend 10hrs/day creating and editing videos so normies can laugh at you with their normal lives
>most YouTube channels die at some point, and when they do you become unemployed with no discernable skills, besides maybe video editing

Enjoy your life as a YouTube (((((star)))))
>>
>>34161237
Funny I have a 90k channel and its all really take lets plays that takes no editing time. I get about 2500 a month but I spend like 10 hours a week doing this. Stay bitter.
>>
>>34161567
whats ur channel senpai
>>
>They actually go outside and do stuff
No, they don't. They pretend they do so they seem more interesting to retards like you.

Every "big youtuber" has created a persona.
They are not portraying themselves, but a character that people would find entertaining.
>>
>>34161632
kek, I'd be willing to bet he probably doesn't have one, he's full of shit. I second what you said anon, let's see that 90k channel...OR LYING!
>>
>>34160710
There are a lot of idiots out there these days who try to paint me as some form of a failure because I have a limited number of YouTube subscribers

Hahaha

Anybody who thinks that YouTube subscribers equates to some form of 'abstract success' is the biggest failure of them all...

I couldn't care less about YouTube

I literally couldn't care less

I have several paid subscriptions to various cloud storage servers, because I am a professional illustrator and a digital graphic designer who is always looking for some place to store my projects without eating up all of the memory on my phone, even though my bad ass phone has 32 gigs internal memory and right now I'm rocking 128 gigs external memory...

I also have 1080 DPI and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor

I do video editing and 3D animation and I sequence my own original musical compositions with FL Studio mobile for Android to go in conjunction with my paid version of FL Studio on my laptop

When I am editing my videos and to do an alpha Channel overlay, I end up with loads of video that needs to be stored so I can re-edit it again later, and add more layers...

I use YouTube as cloud storage

AGAIN: I use YouTube as cloud storage

I have no idea who my hundred+ subscribers are, nor do I care...

I have never suggested that anybody subscribe to my channel whatsoever because I couldn't care less if they live or die

AGAIN: I couldn't care less if they live or die

People always tell me I should start a vlog, or a blog or whatever the duck these idiots call that worthless bullshit.

Fuck them.

I'm not interested in making pennies

If I want to make paper money all I have to do is pick and choose from one of the many people who are continually asking to commission my artwork

I use YouTube for video cloud storage

Let me explain this one more time:
I use YouTube for cloud storage

If anybody likes one of my videos, I couldn't care less

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IQewUfWGx44
>>
File: PicsArt_12-13-01.09.39.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-13-01.09.39.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
YOUTUBE : CLOUD STORAGE

My song poop in my pee hole started when I was just goofing around throwing some Made Up lyrics on top of a musical composition I created on my phone using FL Studio

This is the actual video from my very first satirical attempt to develop parody lyrics for a very serious musical composition

I was just making it up off the top of my head but I ended up deciding to actually use this lyrical concept for my song

I will post the URL to the finished product next, but I wanted you to see how it all began

https://youtu.be/NCUsDlF4aDY
>>
>>34161817
>>34161912
Wow! I have actually never felt compelled to filter someone on 4chan before.
This is a first. Thank you for this experience!
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-09.14.19.jpg (77KB, 423x661px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-09.14.19.jpg
77KB, 423x661px
So, I actually kind of liked the idea because I fuck my wife in the asshole a lot...

A LOT....

BIGTIME....

So this is the second take where I am actually starting to think to myself maybe I should start developing a coherent sequential string of lyrics for this excellent musical project I had created completely from scratch on my phone

If you'll notice the music in the background is actually very very cool

https://youtu.be/WvYFEESz-mc
>>
>>34161817
you're a true artist, i respect that
>>
>>34161948
The funniest part is you actually think I should give less of a shit about you filtering me

The NEXT funniest part is I would have actually asked you to please filter me if I had a chance

YouTube stupid student in the back of the classroom who doesn't want to see the other students make progress in their lives

I have no need for you in my classroom so please filter away you irrelevant little effeminate fruit fly

You're about to miss the best part
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-04.54.18.jpg (105KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-04.54.18.jpg
105KB, 707x707px
YOUTUBE: CLOUD STORAGE

Here is the finished product... I used the vocoder on Caustic 3 to layer the lyrics over the music I had created with FL Studio mobile for Android

I created the video from scratch using Alpha Channel overlay on my phone

I am a former computer dude who did all of my work with PCs, and I am still conducting an ongoing experiment with Android being a mobile creative studio for art video and music production

This video serves to prove that Android devices can indeed be used to create whatever you want

https://youtu.be/ajR2VHT0ijM
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-03.29.09.jpg (243KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-03.29.09.jpg
243KB, 1080x1920px
>>34161972
You are also an artist

you probably have wasted a lot of time telling yourself that you're not

What is a metaphor for the other problems in your life because you are the only one who can tell yourself what you are and what you are not

The faster you stop being Your Own Worst Enemy the faster you will find inner happiness
>>
>>34161013
What?
Average salary for what country?
>>
The secret to being a truly successful artist has nothing to do with money, although I can teach you how to make lots of money with your artwork

The secret to truly being a successful artist is not caring whatsoever if somebody loves your artwork or if somebody hates your artwork

The only thing that is undesirable is somebody who is ambivalent about your artwork

INDIFFERENCE : the only thing that you don't want to see as a reaction.

Indifference is your enemy

This is the exact same philosophy that you should use towards every aspect of your life

that's the same philosophy that will get you whatever girl you want, whatever job you want, hurricane any kind of measured success whatsoever

If you live your life by this time-tested rule of thumb: you're ahead of the game

(You CANNOT achieve this by being one of the gullible 'anonymous trend' followers)
>>
>>34162067
thanks m8 im gonna compose a musique concrete piece now

no seriously thats some good advice, thanks. "I'm my own worst critic" is the cliche that comes to mind
>>
>>34162335
You can try to minimize my experienced time-tested Hands-On real-life advice all you want to, calling it cliche, or whatever trendy terminology that the other failures out there choose to utilize in a wasted effort towards attempting to make the truth seem untrue

The fact of the matter is by calling this advice cliche you are proving that you are Your Own Worst Enemy...

If I'm not mistaken it is YOU that's telling yourself Success is Not obtainable...

It certainly isn't ME that's putting that ridiculous notion into your head

I'd imagine this is the same reason you can't get a girlfriend... Correct?

Obviously you're one of those people who tells yourself that you're incapable of doing it so why bother trying

Thank you because you have effectively proven that my advice is not cliche at all... Thank you for getting this demonstration to the students who actually want to succeed
>>
>>34162335
I almost feel like I should pay you for sacrificing yourself so willingly... Using the term 'cliche' to describe the best advice you've ever gotten was literally like putting your head into a guillotine

And for that.... I thank you, sir

How much do I owe you?
>>
I am a miserable failure at many things... Thankfully I embrace those things wholeheartedly... Those are the failures that make up who I am, along with the multitude of things I am successful at...

What is the fiber of my life

If you didn't notice people always try to claim that I'm angry or that they have made me upset by telling me I am a failure

That's really strange because obviously I'm very content

Have you ever noticed that even 35 million mosquitoes could never damaged a steel Wrecking Ball?
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

The best way to avoid getting your girlfriend pregnant is to always make sure you have poop in your pee hole when you are finished fucking her
>>
>>34162810
35 million youtube views gets you a cool 35k dollars though
>>
>>34164665
I charge anywhere from $7,500 to $16,000 to paint art pieces for my clients

Generally speaking, this takes me about 1 day to 3 days tops

Tell me why I'd waste my time with YouTube monetization...

I actually go out of my way NOT to paint
>>
>>34160710
It's all about content muh nigga.
>>34161817
Wow, that was a lot of work just to troll for a few subscribe clicks.
>>
>>34161013
>>34161237
>>34161567
You don't get paid off of subscribers numbers, bullshitters. You get paid off of views on videos of people who watched the adds/clicked on the ads. Meaning that even though person A and person B have 100k subs, they still would get paid differently depending on what percentage of viewers watch/interact with the ads.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.