[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't it considered immoral for women over 30 to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1374442575515.jpg (307KB, 630x890px) Image search: [Google]
1374442575515.jpg
307KB, 630x890px
Why isn't it considered immoral for women over 30 to have children?
>>
Because then the offspring become you, i.e autistic.
>>
>>34160594
>Why isn't it considered immoral to have children?

ftfy
>>
>>34160594
Wait people are supposed to have kids before 30? I thought it was around 30
>>
Why isn't it considered immoral to listen to faggots who think they know what is good for people and have no experience outside of their hometown?
>>
>>34160623
Women are most fertile approximately between the ages of 14 and 25. Having children later than that increases the chances of abnormalities
>>
>>34160655
Jesus Christ so I already have to be worried about kids I thought I dodged a bullet not having any
>>
>>34160610
You're only supporting my argument, lad.
>>
>>34160594
Why should it be?
Also it's still times better than have a retarded young slut breeding like crazy and by consequence generate even more retarded people because she gives her kids shit education.
>>
>>34160655
There are so many other more important factors than age
>>
It's more difficult to raise a family out of poverty if you both (husband and wife) do not have financial backing to start having a family early. I think I should be able to have a family in about 4 years, ill be 34 my wife will be 31.

We could start tomorrow but then my kids will have to experience the same shit I did. I'm not offering a guaranteed out from that situation eventuating but I like to think i'm turning a probability into a possiblity.
>>
>>34160737
That has absolutely zero relevance to his statement.
>>
>>34160737
When it comes to reducing the chances of developmental abnormality there are not
>>
>>34160761
You can abort fuckups you know?
>>
>>34160779
Autism can't be detected in the womb
>>
>>34160761
What about being overweight or just unhealthy in general?
>>
>>34160594
My mum had me at like 39.

I'm autistic, though not Chris Chan tier.
>>
The problem is that the ideal age for starting a family health-wise (late teens/early 20s) and the ideal age for starting a family financially and socially (30s) are completely out of sync. The long term consequences of this are unclear, but the effects are clearly visible already.
>>
>my mother had me at 36
>I'm an autistic manlet with small dick and receding hairline
T-thanks mom
>>
>>34160594
>Why isn't it considered immoral for women over 30 to have children?

Because criticising women for anything is taboo.
>>
>>34160779
Screen your embryos or get a donor, lady.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.