[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend got with an underage girl (15), abused her, then turned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 20160311_122309.jpg (751KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
20160311_122309.jpg
751KB, 2048x1232px
My friend got with an underage girl (15), abused her, then turned out to be a legit pedo and got convicted for trying to meet up with a 12 year old for sex. For the past year I've been fucking the ex, she's 20 now. AMA
>>
Are you still friends with him? How fucked up is she?
>>
>>34160605
Nah I don't talk to him anymore, far as I know no one does. We live in a small town so everyone heard about it and no one wants to be associated with the pedo.

She is a bit fucked up but its hard to say how much is because of all that stuff, she was pretty fucked up already and in a way it might have helped her a bit because she got some counseling and stuff through the courts. Sexually she is into some pretty crazy stuff, like rape and violence stuff.
>>
>>34160686
What was his sentence for the 12 year old?
>>
>>34160774
His combined sentence for that and a separate charge of domestic abuse for beating his gf was 10 months home detention, I guess thats what you amerifats call house arrest. A shockingly light sentence really, I think he should be in jail.
>>
>>34160887
Agreed, a shockingly light sentence. What country?
>>
>>34160958
New Zealand. He also admitted to a court appointed counsellor that he'd had sex with a 12 year old and 'sexual contact' with a girl even younger than that, the counsellor refused to meet with him again because they found his lack of remorse to be disturbing. He couldn't get charged for any of that stuff though because there was no evidence, apparently his admission doesn't count.
>>
>>34161119
Yikes. You guys need a better legal system.
>>
>>34161119
Was your friend white?
>>
>>34161150
No kidding man, I was shocked. The worst part is its not like Norway or some shit where they go to great legnths to rehabilitate them, its just 10 months of sitting at home and thats it.

>>34161174
Yeah hes white
>>
>>34161174
of course he was white
do you think a pedo nigga would get only 10 months?
>>
Also he used to look at CP on tor, real brutal shit apparently like child rape video, they took his laptop but there was no evidence of it. I was the one who showed him how to use tor coz we used to get shit off silk road, I told him people use it for CP too but obviously I never realized he would do so.
So in a way this was my fault.
>>
>>34161334
New Zealand is a pretty racist country but officially its very blame-whitey, I had vaguely considered the courts might be a bit racist depending where you are but this really confirmed it to me, a maori would surely be in jail for doing the same.
>>
>>34161346

No shit sherlock.

Maybe he born like that way.
>>
>>34161493
Yeah he was always a deviant cunt, when we were 16 he fucked a 12 year old which I thought was a bit much but that kind of thing isn't unheard of around here so I didn't think that much of it. I guess I thought of it more as him taking what was on offer at the time rather than him specifically trying to get with little girls, 12 and 16 is questionable but it isn't that obscene.
>>
>>34161643
Did he actually fuck the other one or something? Trying to commit a crime and actually doing it are two different things, with seperate sentence lengths
>>
>>34161714
Nah she told her parents he was sending her dirty messages on facebook and the police took over her account and Chris Hansen'd him. He booked a motel room for them and they were waiting there for him.

He definitely fucked a 15 and a 14 year old when he was in his 20s (his ex and her sister), not sure when the 12 year old mentioned in the court documents was from and it didn't specify how old the even younger girl was or when he did that, for some reason he never got tried for any of that stuff though. I can understand the ones he admitted to that there was no other evidence for, but surely they could add a statutory rape charge for the girl and her sister?
>>
>>34161894
Was his family loaded enough to afford a very good jewyer?
>>
>>34162030
Nah they don't have a lot of money, I have no idea how good his lawyer was but I think I would hire him based on that.
>>
was it her fault?
>>
>>34162139
If I was that lawyer I would let the client psychologically screened and give him a meme diagnosis for an insanity defense. My only experience with law is some movies, though.
>>
>>34161119
What city/town? Pedos so west coast? Hamilton? Real down south?
>>
>>34162203
I don't want to say exactly but you were closest with Hamilton. Central North Island
>>
>>34162293
Hah. Not too surprised. CHCH here we have like 2 well known pedos, 1s a fat old lady.
Go to sleep
>>
>>34160588
i've also fucked a girl who was abused as a kid and she let me do whatever I want to her

pain, anal, throatfucking. she'd lick my asshole. begged me to piss in her mouth so she could be useful.
>>
>>34163173
Yeah this girl wants me to cut her and beat her and all sorts of crazy shit that I'm not entirely comfortable with.
>>
>>34162969
Theres quite a few around, even in my small town of a few thousand there are dozens. I'm at work, you go to sleep.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.