[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>notice an attractive girl >she's not 10/10 but there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>notice an attractive girl
>she's not 10/10 but there's something about her
>she's a total fucking bitch and a cunt towards me for some reason
>time passess
>all of the sudden she becomes super nice and is the kindest person in the world toward me
Anyone else experienced this? I swear this has happened more than once now. What the hell is going on?
>>
>>34160203
She's crazy, avoid her like the plague
>>
>>34160310
I'm really falling for her though. She's got a lot going for her.
>>
bump

nobody wanna talk to me about it?
>>
>>34160203
iktf but I was crushing on her best friend so never made anything of it
ask why she's acting nice all of a sudden and start a conversation
>>
>>34160624
Well I have a pretty good idea that she may be into me (as told by her bff) but what I cannot understand is how the fuck did she change literally 180 degrees and that's in a matter of like a month.
>>
>>34160203
This happened to me last year, weird as shit.
>>
>>34160203
Ima save you from some heartbreak and having to go to /pol/ and post about men going their own way

Don't do it, how many times have you read the same thing on this board only to see that you:

>never had a chance
>reading her signals wrong
>she wants something from you that ain't your dick
>she wants to add a fresh orbiter
>your spending money or time on her and she loves the emotional support

Or

Hahaha, anon you're like a brother to me, I couldn't date you because I wouldn't want to ruin our great friendship. Also I left my card at the house, would you mind buying my dinner for me? I gotta get going meeting with the gals to go to that new club that opened. Ha ha ladies night you know. Thanks for dinner anon. Night.

Don't be the cookie cutter robot anon.
>>
>>34160649
She probably heard some nice things about you or saw you acting friendly which made her change her mind about you, it happens
I got my gf by acting like a dick for a month and then a week later made her pancakes in exchange for a kiss on the cheek
>>
>>34160203
Similar thing happened to me anon.

Did anything change in that time? New haircut? Anything? For me I cut off all my hair and this girl who wouldn't even acknowledge my existence was suddenly offering me notes for class and all kinds of shit.
>>
>>34160203

Little boys should be taught all about BPD girls starting in middle school.
>>
She has mentally reached a point at which she no longer considers you a sexual being. She expects that you have made the same mental adjustment and so she no longer needs to send you "not available" messages.
>>
>>34160676
I don't know anon. I'm very careful about this stuff because I've already burned myself on girls I misread a few times.

>>34160677
Hmm could be this. She's generally been getting nicer to me over time but the sudden boost of niceness may be connected to the fact that I've once said something nice about her legs very openly.

>>34160709
>Did anything change in that time? New haircut? Anything? For me I cut off all my hair and this girl who wouldn't even acknowledge my existence was suddenly offering me notes for class and all kinds of shit.
Not with this girl but with another I noticed that since I grew a beard she started hanging around me far more. But I don't know, there's also another girl who started chatting me up recently (also hated me before) and I haven't changed anything. I literally did nothing so it was very surprising.

>>34160727
God I hope it's not this. I've been through a BPD girl already and it was a nightmare. Though I gotta admit she acted way differently.
>>
>>34160833
Is this all in a work or school environment? Do you talk in class and sound smart? If there's no discernible difference between before and now, be wary.
>>
>>34160858
Two girls were at school, one at work. Not much has changed since I usually talk smart in class.
>>
>>34160203
She has a crush on you. Haven't you seen Hey Arnold(?)?
She is still a modern woman though, so you'd inevitably get cucked no matter what.
>>
>>34160203
>>all of the sudden she becomes super nice and is the kindest person in the world toward me

She is ovulating.
>>
>>34160873
>She has a crush on you.
Could be but how can that sudden shift of attitude be explained?
>>
>>34160326
Fall for her then. But, don't be a cuck and control her. Be a little aggressive, but not so much.
>>
>>34160886
>>34162156 (samefag)
>current year + 2
>not understanding basic high school women behavior
Dude, women act that way towards one when they're attracted to you. First they go on the offensive and then they go kindly. It's just for you to notice her. You probably felt some hate for her and now some love.
>>
>>34162193
>You probably felt some hate for her and now some love.
Well, that would be about true. I did find her annoying at some point so I suppose you're correct.
>>
>>34162297
Well, those types of girls are actually quite good if you treat her well. She might have some sort of double personality on introversion/extraversion but probably just your common type of girl. Just get her quick if you want though, because if you don't she'll go for another guy.

t. Beautiful lad who has had a lot of this experiences No gf though because I'm still following my anti-gf vow till 25
>>
>>34162649
>>34162297
I'm pretty good at the social game though even if in my inside I don't really care, so if you want any tips be free to ask.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.