[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >one of the top universities in my country >linear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1483529145709.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483529145709.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>be me
>one of the top universities in my country
>linear algebra finals are coming
>everybody started to study at least a week ago
>everybody regularly fulfilled the requirements of the class, such as attending to classes, homeworks etc.
>never bothered to do shit
>never attended to the classes, never done any homework, never studied
>exam morning
>skim through the book and do a few problems to get a grasp
>memorize a few key things on the bus
>a few days later
>results are announced
>got one of the two highest grades
>mfw

Who else enjoying the benefits of /highIQ/
>>
File: 1483432638513.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1483432638513.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
It must hurt that these feels are so strange to you, kek
>>
>>34159895
My whole school time was like this untill i got kicked out
>>
>>34159895
Congrats. You passed an entry level math course.
>>
>>34159895
Having the highest IQ at a community college is a meme OP. Enjoy your meme IQ
>>
>>34159895
>linear algebra
>hard
get a load of this subhuman
>>
>is intelligent
>calls himself a robot
Intelligent people can't be robots in a society filled with morons, since you guys are desperately needed, and thus make a lot of bank usually.
>>
>>34159895
I know the feel man.

>first exam in college, entry level course
>finish in 15 minutes, easy stuff
>hand it to teacher
>says something like "so this is the first student who throws the exam, I'll see you next semester, haha"
>wtf no "I just finished the exam"
>gives me a knowing smirk, as if to say "bullshit"
>get an almost perfect score
>>
Which country, lad? If you are not in uk/usa, sorry, you are stupid.
>>
>>34161252
Should've asked him to start grading it right there and stood over his shoulder making snarky comments like "maybe I will see you next semester when I'm teaching this class well. We should meet up to work on lesson plans because this is clearly too simplistic."
>>
>>34161245
Being a Robot isn't about how much money you make, it's about your interactions with people.
>>
>>34159895
Isn't linear algebra easy though?
I remember everybody passing the mid terms and exams with ease.
>>
>>34161263
Mathematics standards in UK and US are notoriously low, here in Asia we do the stuff in highschool, the stuff you guys do in college
>>
Went to film class
Slept through every class
Got an A
Yeah.
>>
I used to be able to do that. Instead of studying, I'd just learn the material while taking the test. I wouldn't call that smart, just being able to recognize patterns.
Then after some injuries, mental breakdowns, and antipsychotic drugs, I can't do that anymore and I'm just as stupid as the rest of them. I can study for days and get a C.
>>
>>34161263
Kek. Tried to study for math exams by solving usa/uk problems. Easy as fuck.
>>
>first and second year bachelor humanities
>go to all classes, partake in discussions, make all homework, read the class material in advance before going to class
>no studying for exams
>top of the class

I don't see myself as very intelligent, but the rest just skipped classes and didn't make the homework. I assume this is why more women finish the humanities college degrees, because they don't have the same anti-authorian streak as men. (speaking as a man, here)
I had to step up my game in the third year, though.
>>
>>34159895
>highschool level math
>your brain already has all the pavement
>bragging about sweeping the pavement and walking on it while some classmates had to scramble through the jungle like you did back in highschool.

now try this with something challenging you have no early grasp on
>>
>>34159895
You are cursed with high IQ. You will never put effort into anything and you will be just slightly above average. Everyone will say "that guy has so much talent, if he would just use it."

You will be depressed and blame your IQ for it, but in reality you are just lazy, because you get away with it.

So stop shit posting and start study and do something with your life!
>>
>>34159895
Wow sure is hard to do linear algebra, are you going to not do homework in Ordinary DiffEq1 as well? Big tough smart guy here

nobody in my 5 person study group did any homework in the first linear algebra course
>>
>>34162040
I've never heard of a high school teaching linear algebra

Keep in mind linear algebra does not equal algebra 1 or 2 in high school
>>
>>34162045
This happened to some of my acquintances from HS, they used to brag that they got top grades with barely any effort, then many of them got BTFO in university. Cue college for some, Communication bachelors for others, and subway for the rest.
>>
Who /giftedprogram/ here

They said I tested top 5% of anyone selected for the test, but they never did anything with it
>>
File: 1220 - rYgrXCU.png (71KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1220 - rYgrXCU.png
71KB, 353x352px
>tfw parents forced me into an engineering course at college because they deem anything outside STEM useless
>tfw my maths is dogshit
>tfw can't even do highschool calculus right
Save me
>>
>>34162285
End your life. Can't even wrap your head around a fucking limit?
>>
File: 14842951683449.png (237KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
14842951683449.png
237KB, 600x636px
You're not a robot if you're intelligent. If you're smart, you still have a lot going for you.
>>
>>34162353
>not living the smart but lazy meme
>>
>>34162334
Not him, but fuck you, you turbo normie, intelligent people can't be robots. Maths is fucking hard.
>>
>>34161523
>>34161844
I think he referred to the "one of the top universities in my country" thing

Being one of the best at An Ivy League school or Oxbridge is extremely hard, but at one of the top Unis in poland or slovakia or wherver it will be much easier. Most countries don't have as much of a gradient between Unis where basically the entire "elite" is at very few Unis, in most places some Unis are a bit better than others bit still only have so many smart people
>>
>>34162045
This is me pretty much.

Except I'm still getting through one of the best colleges in the world without much work, just with very mediocre grades

It's not even that I'm generally lazy, I have no issue working hard doing some menial labour, or working on some project etc. What I can't bring myself to do though is working hard for academic tasks and studying, since that is something I never had to do

most of the top performers at my college are people with a ~130 IQ who went to good highschools and still had to put in work to be the best at their schools, so now have good working ethics

Well, at least I have more talent. Not like I will actually be studying and doing papers for the rest of my life
>>
File: 2341511.png (67KB, 258x285px) Image search: [Google]
2341511.png
67KB, 258x285px
>2017
>Not peeing in the sink

What is keeping you behind us? It is truly beautiful up here having all this not wasted water money
>>
>>34164946
My African American!
I pissed in the sink ever since I was a teenager, just like my father had done, at this point it's kind of a tradition, really.
>>
>>34159895
so what? apparently you are talented enough to pursuit a great academic career, but instead you do barely anything, you don't socialize with other scientists and you waste your time on an imageboard. And because you know that you need to create threads like this one
>>
>>34159895
Last semester I created a study guide for a Bio 2 final weeks in advance and studied it for about 5 hours the night before and only got an 85 on the exam.

How do I become as smart as OP?
>>
>>34166553
Just beee someone with better genetics brah
>>
>>34162040
I just came here to laugh at you... and then I read the post below yours.

>>34162045
This shit happened to me; I hope I'm not fucked when I have to take the PE exam next year. I don't have the motivation to study anything and I'm not sure I would even know how. Also, I heard that the pass rate is only around 30%. Fucking open book tests. Fuck.
>>
>>34164946
The water absorbs the smell you gross tard. Get a job so you can pay your water bill.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.