[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to see my sister for the first time in 5 years.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1482538576262.jpg (94KB, 540x649px) Image search: [Google]
1482538576262.jpg
94KB, 540x649px
I'm going to see my sister for the first time in 5 years. Would it autistic to hug her and tell her I needed that since I hate being an island all my life? Cause I'm going to get a lot more satisfaction out of that hug than her probably.
>>
No that is not autistic why haven't you seen her in 5 years?
>>
>>34159477
>I hate being an island all my life?
You're a landmass surrounded by water?
>>
>>34159502
Over the 8 years we lived together under our fucked up alcoholic mom my sister would do shit to me against my will. She's 7 years older than me so it was too easy to slam me into shit and spin me by my ankles. This is going to sound ridiculous like a shitpost. When I was 17 I was sleeping over at her house. I got on her laptop to browse the web and on the fucking wallpaper of all things there were up close pictures of me sleeping. Was she just too stoned or was I supposed to see that shit? I don't know which is worse. As I crashed on their couch they thought it would be a good idea to aim a camera inches from my face and take over 10 pictures. I have high anxiety (I'm a robot after all) and that shit creeped me the fuck out. When I saw that shit on their PC I felt like a total joke. I left their house immediately after that before they woke up. If what they did is normal please explain to me how. Not long after that they without warning they moved to the promised land of Colorado which is very far away from my state. They didn't move because of me of course, my state is just dogshit. Before she moved she pounded on my door trying to get me to talk to her but I put pillows against my ears and waited hours for her to leave. I was still a teen, I don't think I'd do that shit today. She's still is trying to get ahold of me. I guess that means she must give a damn? She's probably be the only person that cares about my existence at all. I've only recently become aware of how much I need family.
>>
>>34159763
Yeah the pictures is totally uncalled-for but if it was me I'd probably try to fix the relationship and it seems like you want to as well.
>>
>>34159477
A hug is fine, just don't get creepy with it and keep it to telling her you missed her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.