[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if you manage to get a gf the whole time she will be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: him.png (2MB, 954x1194px) Image search: [Google]
him.png
2MB, 954x1194px
Even if you manage to get a gf the whole time she will be thinking of HIM.
>>
File: 3PtEQTp.jpg (184KB, 1232x920px) Image search: [Google]
3PtEQTp.jpg
184KB, 1232x920px
>>34159056
David Gandy looks like shit of he isn't squinting his eyes

>pic related
>>
He's fine as fuck. I wish I had the life in this ad tbqh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrUJY4D5Bc
>>
Of course. That's why i don't. All women are the same basically. Some has experience some things, some hasn't. But when they all have, they're all the same
>>
She's never yours friendo. It's just your turn with her
>>
>>34159222
>>34159321
You guys have been watching too many mgtow videos lmao
>>
>>34159364
What in hob knockers ghost is mgtow? Is this a cult?
>>
>>34159321
I never thought in this way, but it really makes sense
>>
File: rot, boyo.jpg (53KB, 576x429px) Image search: [Google]
rot, boyo.jpg
53KB, 576x429px
>>34159446
It's an acronym that stands for "men going their own way." It means for it's adherents avoiding LTRs, commitment in any form, and many times women all together. It's one of the many alternatives to traditional life left for men who learn the truth: women are cruel, selfish, barely sentient, sluts.
>>
>>34159631
So basically a very viable strategy in this modern age. Do they have any leaders or anything?
>>
>>34159720
No, they're not a formal organization or anything like that. They have internet forums, a general understanding about what MGTOW entails, and many prominent members with a large presence on the internet though.
>>
>sour grapes
>sour grapes everywhere

yall think women are all sluts because you've spent your whole lives chasing bimbos, not realizing the irony.
>>
>>34160318
all women are potential sluts because once she realizes that she can get Chad - you're done for or even worse you become her emotional tampon and provider while he satisfies her sexual needs.
>>
>>34159201

wow which really matters considering that us blue eyed people are squinting literally 99% of the time.
>>
>>34160368
Maybe you should stop being an emotional tampon then lel
try actually possessing some of the properties that women find attractive
>>
>>34160318
This guy is right. All of the people who believe this kind of black and white horseshit have been brainwashed by youtube videos and/or reading 4chan/reddit/whatever. Most low intelligence bar/club going dipshit women do fall into these sweeping generalizations, but they do not apply to all women.
>>
>>34160391
>some of the properties that women find attractive
sure thing buddy! let me get that genetic fixer and personality installer.
>>
>>34160444
> personality installer.
you talk like trying to improve upon one's personality is something ridiculous and impossible, and not something literally every normal person does
>>
>>34160487
Normal people dont need to change their whole personality because they're already normal - all they need slight improvement. However in my case that would require whole personality change because i'm not normal in general sense. I've forgot one thing - i'd also need time machine as to fix my childhood and set a different course.
>>
>>34160534
there's no binary "normal"/"not normal". that's fucking dumb. There's a spectrum of sociability and you're on the lower end. You can push yourself up slowly bit by bit, just like everyone else.
>>
File: salsa.jpg (506KB, 2000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
salsa.jpg
506KB, 2000x1273px
Doesn't matter, I'll also be thinking about other girls
>>
>>34160551
>You can push yourself up slowly bit by bit, just like everyone else
I've missed crucial experiences as holding a girls hand, kissing her, having sex. It's too large of a gap to jump and besides i would have to lie to everyone about life just to be accepted.
>>
>>34160568
Yea, this pretty much.
>>
>>34160584
Probably not desu. Believe me, there are women your age who are just as shitty and inexperienced as you are. You're almost certainly looking for women in the wrong places, if at all.

Keep in mind that the dynamic flips when women reach their 30's, and suddenly men are the desirable ones. You're probably in your early to mid 20's, which gives you 5+ years to start improving your sociability. You can definitely find love under those circumstances, provided you're actually willing to change.
>>
>>34160620
>Keep in mind that the dynamic flips when women reach their 30's, and suddenly men are the desirable ones.
You probably know what i'm going to say about this. Men become desirable because all these women who fucked guys at college and mid twenties, starts settle down. It's literally like buying clothes from second-hand shop. I'm not that pure virgin qt pursuer but ignoring for 30 years and then suddenly finding me attractive just because i've missed the experience train or have had bad luck, isnt going to work.
>>
this cuck mentality needs to end. Stop thinking that you cant do get better also.
>>
>>34160620
>wanting used goods
I'm marrying a pure virgin or not at all. Probably not at all.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.