[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain the open relationship meme why are some women such whores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1482573880462.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1482573880462.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
explain the open relationship meme

why are some women such whores that they want this
>>
File: 1475991837313.jpg (91KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475991837313.jpg
91KB, 800x750px
bumping thread bump desu
>>
bumperino #2
>>
The roast is enlightened enough to understand that she can't keep her legs closed so instead of cheating on her bf like most whores do she enters an agreement that they both can sleep with other people.
>>
>>34158859
virgins talking relationship etiquette
>>
>>34159550
This. Or her and his sexual preferences don't meet so they agree that they can get their fix elsewhere.
>>
Borderline personality disorder. They need the constant attention and cocks of many men to distract themselves from how hollow they are inside.
>>
>>34158859

There's no point trying to understand them. It's best to simply avoid those type of girls. Unless you are into that, but I don't see why you'd be.
>>
/some/ people do seem to be genuinely polyamorous and can have healthy relationships with multiple people at once, however the vast majority of the time that someone in a relationship suggests it being open, they're the only poly one in the relationship (or they're just a slut).

I know of poly couples who are genuinely happy and seemingly good for each other. but it only really works because the dude is a degnerate bisexual chad who can get as much girl and boi pussy as he likes.
>>
>>34158859
When women suggest open relationship, it means that they have suitor and doesnt want to feel bad for fucking him. However it also implies that she doesnt feel that you'll be getting any pussy and that's why she's not too concerned about you leaving her. Basically once she even mentions about open relationship - run because she already cheated on you and wants excuse.
>>
>>34158859

Because they they want to be in an ''open relationship'' with somebody that can provide for them (financially and mentally), but they still wanna fuck Chad Thundercock
>>
Unless you're in a position to get just as much casual sex as your partner could in an open relationship, it will never be comfortable for both parties.

And I mean that's after the initial massive uncomfortableness hurdle of either partner wanting it in the first place
>>
Tbh no matter how hot a girl is I feel like I'm going to always need attention from another one. So I guess the open relationship is a real thing for me. I can see why a lot of people are against it though, because of the medieval philosophy that one must be faithful to their partner for true happiness.
>>
>>34160417

>genuinely polyamorous

your tumblr bullshit doesn't exist in real life, faggot.
>>
>>34160474
>Tbh no matter how hot a girl is I feel like I'm going to always need attention from another one
You just never felt love.
>medieval
Uh huh. Mormons and muslims live in current day too. Convert to islam and get 2 - 3 wifes.
>>
>>34158859
It's not for her, it's for you. Date a very submissive woman (easy, because most women are subs) and make an arrangement where she's cool with being cuckqueaned. This means that even if she gets fat or ugly or there's some sort of sexual difficulty going on or you just want variety (and men are hard-wired for sexual variety), you can go and fuck staceys and still have your loving wife back home.
Men experience sexual jealousy, while women experience emotional jealousy. For women sex and emotions are tied up, but for men they aren't. If you're both 100% certain the extramarital sex is no strings attached and that you will not form any kind of romantic relationship with another woman, you've got a pretty sweet gig.
(Polyamory is an even sweeter gig for a certain type of person, but harder to pull off in the context described here.)
>>
>>34160506
>your tumblr bullshit doesn't exist in real life, faggot.

Well there are a fair few people who genuinely live like that and are happy with it, so do they just not exist, or?

I'm just using that word because it's a convenient descriptor for what people actually do irl, I'm not implying it's a new gender or some shit, calm down
>>
>>34160526

Fuck you, it doesn't need a special snowflake name. If it's not exclusive, it's not a relationship. It would simply be called dating. Fucking. Pretty much what people do nowadays, meeting new people and fucking them and becoming "friends with benefits"/fuckbuddies. Don't try and fool yourself into thinking these are "relationships" of any sort.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34160585
>Fuck you, it doesn't need a special snowflake name.

Okay? It makes it easier to discuss in threads like this though. I don't know why you're so upset.

>It would simply be called dating. Fucking. Pretty much what people do nowadays, meeting new people and fucking them and becoming "friends with benefits"/fuckbuddies. Don't try and fool yourself into thinking these are "relationships" of any sort.

Yeah, you could argue that, and I'm sure in most of the cases that is pretty much what any "poly" relationship would amount to. But that doesn't change the fact that a small amount of people do actually seem to have these long term, exclusive (within a group) relationships that they find fulfilling.

I'm not talking about open relationships where the girl goes and fucks strangers, I mean a mutual say, 4 way relationship between 2 guys and 2 girls who live together and consider themselves to all be in an exclusive relationship together.

I know that strange new ideas make you angry anon, but you need to remember that not everyone talking about something is supporting it. I think they're awful, and would never in a million years get near a girl who claims to be "poly" my self, but your anger doesn't change the fact that there are people out there who live happy lives in multiple way relationships. Maybe they're cucks by your definition, but I'm sure that that doesn't matter to them.
>>
>>34160642

Imagine being this cucked.
>>
>>34158859
Open relationships is better for men and women

Monogamy is for dumb conservatives
>>
>>34160744
Good reply anon, real hard hitting stuff
>>
>>34160744
Do you mean the guy you're replying to or the people he's talking about?
>>
>>34158859
>why are some women such whores that they want this

Why are some men so cucked that they allow this?
>>
>>34158859
>explain the open relationship meme

Jews.
>>
>>34158859
Because my fiance is asexual. Since I want sex sometimes, and he wants it none times, we agree that I can get it elsewhere when I do want it. But when it comes to living the rest of our lives together (cuddling, sharing responsibilities, giggling over stupid in-jokes that come from being in love for 6+ years, etc) then it's him and him alone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.