[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a realistic disability I can induce on myself to collect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (73KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 409x409px
Whats a realistic disability I can induce on myself to collect NEETbux for life?

>jump of a 5 story building and become paralyzed for life

Has to be a fairly painless method pls
>>
>>34158736
Why don't you just pretend to be autistic?
>>
>>34158736
>Whats a realistic disability I can induce on myself to collect NEETbux for life?

Just say you have depression or severe anxiety, then you could get better NEETbux to support yourself. Though living as a leech for the rest of your life because "wahh work is hawd" will only leave you empty and unaccomplished.
>>
File: 1484322098209.jpg (16KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484322098209.jpg
16KB, 319x319px
>>34158736
>disability I can induce on myself to collect NEETbux
get your lazy ass a job if you are average functioning
>inb4 good goyim wagie tick tock
>>
>>34158736

I'd go for a personality disorder. Particularly if you live in a part if the world where they are simply considered untreatable.

Do your research.
>>
File: image.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>34158841
>Though living as a leech for the rest of your life because "wahh work is hawd" will only leave you empty and unaccomplished

No it won't. I will have unlimited time to read multiple books on science and math to explore and discover the secrets of the universe
>>
>>34158899

Indeed.

Just bear in mind the envy you will instill in others.
>>
>>34159005
Envy? I will go by a pseudoname and publish all my research in the public domain to BTFO profiteering jews
>>
>>34158899
>No it won't. I will have unlimited time toshitpost on 4chin
Ftfy
>>
>>34158899
Because that's exactly what happens and not turn into binge drinking or constant self loathing.
>>
>>34159028

I look forward to reviewing your findings
>>
>>34159047

I'm a life long NEET (well, I have a MA) and do not loathe myself. Only really binge drinking when I go on holidays. Life is extremely sweet
>>
>>34158736
Asthma fag here, violently ill all my life until three bronchostopy surgeries in 8th grade sort of made things better (only 1 hospital visit per year instead of 10). Still do yearly, sometimes two visits, constant have medicine and use my nebulizer perty much nightly even with the use of a daily steroid.

Online I read that you need six visits to the doctors a year to qualify for disability, a hospital visit counts as two. I easily reach this, but to be honest I look like an able young man, even though I'm legitimately sick but fairly functioning during the day.

I want neet bucks. I'm sick, and if my neighbor down the street gets neet bucks from back problems yet can shovel his driveway then I deserve some compensation. How do I fare?
>>
File: autismo3.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
autismo3.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>34158839
>pretend
Y-yyeah haha I better start practicing that anon.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34158736
This perhaps: depression and anxiety.
>>
>>34158736
Don't listen to the people telling you to fake mental disabilities
>be genuinely fucked in head, can't work
>turned down for neetbux twice
Instead, fake fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Neither can be tested for (though you'll undergo some tests during the diagnostic process) and both are potentially crippling physical illnesses. Having two physical disabilities is a ticket to neetbux.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.