[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese girls will treat you well in china. So why not move there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1-chinese girl model.jpg (24KB, 320x198px) Image search: [Google]
1-chinese girl model.jpg
24KB, 320x198px
Chinese girls will treat you well in china. So why not move there?

You could be a model, or prostitute or professional white man.
>>
I live in Hongkong, chinese women from the mainland are super-roasties
All they care about is what job you have, and how much you make

Robots would not do well in china
>>
>>34158791
Post pic of appartment plz
>>
>>34158791
and if you're white?
>>
>>34158669
Don't be stupid, it's all about how much you make, if you have a car and if you have a house.

t. Chinese roasto
>>
>>34158840
How much is a good amount? HK$400K?
>>
>>34158840
more like a chinese guy
>>
>>34158840
>>34158791
Truth. I live in Asia and see fat, ugly chinese guys with hot girlfriends all the time because they are rich.
>>
>>34158867
I don't know exactly, I don't live over there. But I do know you need to have all 3 if you want to get married, and most girls will date with the intention of getting married soon.

>>34158883
More like I wish Chinese/East Asian guys would date me desu
>>
>>34158791
>mainland women
>roasties
wow, what a surprise

I can tell you're not native to HK by this post because if you were, you would know how much literally everyone in HK hates mainlanders.
>>
What exactly would I do in China to earn money OP
, and don't say teach le English XD because that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>34158965
HK has HK princesses, they're just as bad as mainlanders.
>>
>>34158669
That's all based off of how much money you have. Plus you'd need to actually prove why the fuck they should let some laowai in to move and work when there's over 1 billion people in China. Besides you would also need to know the language as well.

That is a very bad idea OP. And China is polluted to hell and back as well, and for the record I like breathable air
>>
>>34158669
Asian girls are one of the shallowest girls around, especially the Chinese ones, they have 0 imagination and the initiative of a brick
Talking to them for more than a few minutes becomes a pain
>>
>>34159011
China will turn dystopian in our lifetime
That is if they dont trigger a nuclear war first
>>
Chinese women are extremely materialistic. Being in a relationship with one will be sexless after having your first child.
t. Chinese guy who has married cousins that haven't had sex since their first child was born.

I've also heard that girls in HK are pretty loose.
>>
>>34159042
>implying China isn't already dystopian
>>
>>34159057
>having your first child
How common is it for a chinese woman to be ok with /childfree/ ? I don't want kids and I don't want to ruin the vaj.

I know it's not that common, but it usually becomes more acceptable as the middle class grows.
>>
>>34159282
>How common is it for a chinese woman to be ok with /childfree/ ?
Not him, but it's a vast, vast minority. 0.1%, maybe.
>>
Chinks are ugly though and I don't want to make another Elliot Rodger
>>
>>34158953
Hey China Girl. Chinese as in chinese diaspora or actually grew up in china? What brings you to r9k?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.