[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing matters. You are born, you live, you eat, you sleep,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Nothing matters. You are born, you live, you eat, you sleep, and you die. Worms eat your corpse and the abyss of nothingness takes you. People say "Hell" would be a bad fate, but at least in hell you would exist, the reality is that you will cease to exist, your memory, your personality, your consciousness, gone.

Call me edgy if you like but that's how it is.

Getting a gf, a car, friends, your own house, children, none of it matters because you will cease to exist. The true meaning of life is just to do whatever keeps the misery away and use things like video games and anime to escape from reality.
Sad.
>>
>>34157946
Lol if this actually bothers you then you're a huge pussy, sorry anon
>>
File: 1484323609168.gif (267KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484323609168.gif
267KB, 400x400px
I dunno the fact that in the end everything will eventually fade into non-existent is actually pretty comforting for me
>>
>>34157946
why do we automatically assume that existence is better than non existence?
>>
>>34158066
This is what i feel too.

It may be sad, living in this world with no purpose, suffering trough hardships,
but at least you'll return to the void, sooner or later.
That's what they call wabi-sabi, i guess
>>
>>34157946
That's some faggot shit, son
>>
>>34158066
>tfw all of your mistakes will disappear and be forgotten
>>
>the true meaning of life is to play vidya and watch anime

That was a lot of wannabe deep shit to end up concluding with vidya and anime
>>
>>34157946
You have realised the superficiality of what many would consider a normal life. But you have drawn a wrong conclusion.

The universe has given us this life to gain enlightenment, and as we live for the sake of our fellow man, to help all other sentient beings to achieve enlightenment.

It is futile to escape from misery--it is part of the human experience. We must suffer to repay our karmic debts.
>>
>>34157946
Helping others be happier/avoid misery can be fulfilling with this sort of world view.
>>
>>34158393
>>34158433
Why would you care about others ?
>>
>>34158548
The universe created humans for each others' sake--to care for each other is the nature imperative of our true nature. Although almost imperceptible to our human bodies, we are not different from each other. Our false perceptions of difference has cause us no end of pain and suffering.

You may chose to believe me or not--I cannot prove anything to you. You must discover the truth of the matter yourself. (Although I will note what physics already says about this matter in some way).
>>
>>34158548
Not one of those anons
I'd say you're free to not giving a fuck about anyone as a nihilist. But if you acually do care about Strangers, and try to make them happy, it'll be a lot less hypoctical because you're not hoping to get a reward in the afterlife, like paradise etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.