[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lil sis (9y) came in my room at night and asked me why dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>lil sis (9y) came in my room at night and asked me why dad makes mom cry again
>they told her it's just a roleplay game the play sometimes
>I told her that I will explain it to her
what should I say? She's gonna learn it eventually, but is she ready old enough to get her world view destroyed?
>>
>lil roastie
fixed for you
>>
>>34157875
Why does your mother cry during sex? Or is your sister mistaking crying for moaning?
>>
>>34157893
Yes, I guess so. Never heard my parents having sex by myself, but her room is next to them so she will hear them rather often.
>>
help me, she still thinks babies are made when parents sit together and wish for a kid
>>
Just evade the matter and tell her to ask your parents since they are the ones who know.
>>
>>34157915
Fucking women can't hold in a moan or look at a toilet seat? Useless.
>>
oh god this activated a memory i forgot about entirely

>be 13
>sister is 10
>in my room playing age of empires
>sister shows up
>"anon what are mom and dad doing?"
>i dunno, they're home, can you not find them?
>"i went in their room and they were both naked with the lights off"
>silent_wat.avi
>"i went in because mom was making weird noises"
>tell her something like "it's just something they do, don't bring it up with them ok?"
>she never mentions it again

this is to date the only indication i have ever had of my parents having sex while i have been present (obviously i was too young to know wtf was going on when my sister was born

this was all like 8 years ago. i kinda wonder if that experience was part of why my sister turned out so weird and autistic
>>
>>34157875
Hope all goes well, but I must reap this thread to gain more power.
>>
>>34157875
You sure it's sex and not abuse?
>>
File: bitch what.jpg (239KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
bitch what.jpg
239KB, 426x640px
>>34157875
Not telling her "I can you show better then I can tell you" really Anon you had one job.
>>
>>34158197
I don't know, but I think my parents are on good terms. Maybe they are in some BDSM stuff.
>>
>>34157875

My sister and little cousins all knew what sex was by the time they were 9.

My mom decided to just tell her straight up how it all worked rather than lie to her.

As a result, my sister, her friends, and my cousins all have the most filthy, disgusting conversations I've ever heard any children have whenever my mom isn't around.

They're going to be stacies when they're older, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.
>>
>>34158243
True "roleplay" gives me BDSM vibes
>>
>>34158252
I don't want her to become a Stacy, she's such a kind sweetheart.
>>
File: file.png (313KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
313KB, 645x1260px
>dad's making mum cry in the other room again
>>
>>34158243
you sure don't know an awful lot about your parents. Every answer you have ' I dunno' you sound 12
>>
>>34158656
Well, I don't watch my parents when they have sex. How would I know? While I grew up both my parents were working, so I was basically alone. Then after 12 years they suddenly decided to want a second child and mom retired after my sister was born. I practically raised myself since I was born.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.