[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw diagnosed with actual autism >tfw I was only faking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ohno.jpg (31KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
31KB, 600x640px
>tfw diagnosed with actual autism
>tfw I was only faking for NEETbux
>tfw I'm stuck with this diagnosis forever
>tfw I did it all just so I didn't have to get a job

guys I'm freaking our a bit. I woke up today and realized how fucked up this truly is. I'm actually a somewhat healthy guy in his twenties (just really fucking lazy) and I'm now wrongly diagnosed because I wanted to stay home and play video games.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483399133980.jpg (52KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483399133980.jpg
52KB, 720x540px
How do you pull such a thing off anon?
>>
How did you manage this?

In Australia they just kicked off a huge amount of people off disability if they just have autism-tier disabilities. Like 300,000+ people got kicked off.

You gotta have full blown super-cancer-super-aids to get disability now.
>>
File: 1476946274645.jpg (7KB, 251x237px) Image search: [Google]
1476946274645.jpg
7KB, 251x237px
>>34157824
start investing your money or something find out how to turn the extra money you have leftover from paying to be alive into more money that way you can live comfortably

try to leave your house at least once or twice a week even if it's just to get one thing at the store
and do something extra when you go out don't just go straight to the store and back
if it's a nice day out maybe go sit in a park
if people annoy you find a secluded nature area to walk around in or something
>>
File: Skeleton.jpg (91KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton.jpg
91KB, 630x565px
You never have to work again I can't see the problem in that besides maybe so moral issues.
Then again some places in the world where they eat the hearts of their enemies to gain their powers n' shit so I think you could've done worse.
>>
>>34157824
Please op I need too live the NEET life with no repercussions
>>
Reminds me of that /jp/ guide to getting on neetbux where the writer realized halfway through that anyone willing to go to the lengths of having believable mental problems probably did, in fact have mental problems.
>>
I'm not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>34157824
I don't see the problem, you got your wish didn't you? Just play along and don't actually take any meds they give you and enjoy those video games.
>>
>>34157824
>NEETbux don't exist where I live
Americans can't be robots.
>>
>>34157824
So what? You get an arbitrary title that allows you to earn free money. Just enjoy it. It's just like when you were a gradeschool kid faking a fever to stay home from school. That being said, you ARE a leech, but you will come to terms with this soon enough.
>>
>>34158016
As it should be. You should only earn disability if your illness keeps you from working. Unless you are severely autistic, you can definitely work as an autist.
>>
>>34157824
1/10 bait

(origanio)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.