[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I did it. After my 28 years I not a kissless virgin anymore,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: hpp.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hpp.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
Guys I did it. After my 28 years I not a kissless virgin anymore, just a virgin.

>have a good female friend at work
>I come to her house for the night cause we have to work on a project
>we work to late hours
>when we finish she says we should open up a bottle of wine
>we start to talk about relationships
>I told her I am still a kissless virgin
>"What anon? Really?"
>yeah
>"We can help it come here"
>she grabs me and she gaves me my first kiss in my life
>it was so fucking awesome holy shit
>after the kiss we are watching each other for 10 seconds, I didn't know how to react
>maybe I fucked it up here
>"W-well...thanks femanon"
>she smiles at me
>"You are welcome. Just don't tell it anyone."
>"o-okay."
>Well anon it is time to go to the bed"
>I leave to the guest room and sleep
>at themornng she gave me breakfast we didn't talk about it
>now I am at home

HOLY shit. Is this how does it feel to be in love? That kiss was so intense, it was a better feeling than my best fap ever.

What do you guys think, is there a chance that she will let me have sex with her? I was just thinking...maybe. Or does this mean she likes me? Should I ask her out for a date?
But I am grateful enough for this.

daaamn it was so good.
>>
wew lad, this sounds kind of cucked, i doubt she will provide for you vagina, why would you admityou are KV?
n-not that im jelly
>>
>>34158000
>why would you admityou are KV?

we are good friends, we tell to each other everything. She told me about the chads she fucked in the past, and it was my turn I didn't want to lie.
>>
congrats man its a good feel
love really is amazing while it lasts
>>
>>34157809
Never should've said that, being a virgin is one thing but not having kissed a girl at 28 you probably shouldn't admit to. Also stop saying 'let me' you have to take things if you want them, most girls are gonna be turned off by your pathetic demeanor so just try to fake it till you make it brother.
>>
>>34157809
>having your first kiss stolen by a roastie whore

You'll never get your pure waifu now, ya fucked up
>>
>>34158145
you are just jelaous anon aren't you?
>>
>>34157809
You now no longer belong here.
>>
>>34157809
>You are welcome. Just don't tell it anyone."
cucked
>>
>>34158170
N..n..no, i'm not.

>>34157809
>Or does this mean she likes me?
Maybe, or maybe she was just a little drunk.
Either way, don't be a clingy beta, don't fuck this up, and you might get a chance.
>>
She gave you a pity kiss dude. Pity sex is possible
>>
>>34157809
Well, at least you are not kissless anymore. That's something.
>>
>>34158208
I think she would have done it if he had shown some initiative after the kiss.
>>
>>34157809
>HOLY shit. Is this how does it feel to be in love? That kiss was so intense, it was a better feeling than my best fap ever.

I'm happy for you, bro. It annoys me when I see robots say, "Sex doesn't matter. I can fap/use my fleshlight etc."

It does fucking matter. Just kissing or cuddling with a girl you're into is WAY better than any fap session.

Just wait 'til you take it further. Caressing a girls face and hair in between kisses. Holding her ankles while you dick her. The subtle gasp she makes when you pull your dick out and put it back in.

inb4 normie get out!

I'm in my mid thirties and spent many years as a sexually frustrated robot.
>>
>>34158170
>being jealous of a kiss from a drunk roastie

lol nope, been there, done that. She even kissed me when her bf was in the next room, I didn't like it. At least it wasn't my first kiss though ha ha

What is it about alcohol that just makes girls put out? I'm starting to think women shouldn't ever drink.
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>34158238
You were never a robot

Just a Chad down on his luck

Get the fuck out

Same goes for OP
>>
seriously lads, he was sent to the guest room in her house after the kiss to go to sleep, if that aint nil pussy game then r9k isnt a reddit containment board
>>
>>34157809
I'm not a normie but I think you messed up by not going further. After you kissed and did nothing for 10 seconds, that was her waiting and wanting you to take things further.

Because you didn't, it's not that she's unhappy but like disappointed, because you didn't make a move, in that moment her woman brain decided you weren't worth it. Because Chad would have made a move. Why else would she say don't tell anyone? You did the beta thing and she doesn't want anyone to know.

Now, if you're lucky and you are truly friends, she won't gossip about you being a loser to everyone at work and get you fired. At the very least though, she's not ever going to give you time or effort again, you perma-friendzoned yourself hard.

Not trying to be mean or sound spiteful, it's just that's how a lot (if not most) women work. Even just a tiny little fuckup from inexperience, permanently shapes their view of you.
>>
>>34158170
>>34158145

Exactly. These mid-twenties KHVs are guaranteed to become 50-year-old wizards if they hold out for a pure, virgin waifu.
>>
OP here.

Don't bully me guys, I thought you are going to be happy for me :(

Should I send her a message how great time did I have, and we should go out somewhere, or this would be like I am desperate for pussy?
>>
>>34158314
Send her a message asking if you can fuck her and report back with screenshots

Otherwise, reeeee get out etc.
>>
Nah, I don't think you'll get any further. Pity sex is too far for most girls.
I mean, it's doesn't sound like you had some "love confession" teenage drama bullshit.
Just a pity kiss.

But I hope you feel good about it, anon. I was extremely excited after my first kiss as well.
>>
>>34158314

did you do stuff together before that? if so, definitely go for it, you said you were good friends
>>
File: url.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
7KB, 225x225px
I am gonna write her a message on fb. Wish me luck guys.

>>34158304
Well it is a little sad this is true, but I said I am grateful for this too.
>>
>>34158365
>girl gets DRUNK with her FRIEND
>FRIEND mentions he's never been kissed
>girl is DRUNK and makes bad decision to kiss FRIEND
>FRIEND gets the wrong idea and thinks girl is in LOVE and not just DRUNK

Please no, just forget it ever happened and move on.
>>
>>34157809
Enjoy your bright future with 3DPD. They actually like being called disgusting when they are doing something depraved, so on some level they know it's true.
>>
>>34158396
>girl is DRUNK and makes bad decision to kiss FRIEND

Why do you think it was bad?
>>
>>34158365
I recommend against trying to be too alpha at this stage. It will probably come off as awkward.

You are actually still in decent position. She feels comfortable and safe around you. Try to set up a situation where you're alone with each other again and escalate from there. But keep it casual until you are alone together. She might see it as a low-risk chance to get laid. (spoiler: chicks like sex too).
>>
>>34158314
I am happy for you

>>34158314
>send her a message how great time did I have
DON'T DO THAT. THAT'S BETA AS FUCK

You should casually ask her out. But not the next day. Remember the 3 days rule.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>34158437
because she told him not to tell anyone
>>
>>34158444
>BETA AS FUCK
Trips of truth. Also forget 3 day rule that's for trying to keep up a cool image like you have other women, which is obviously blown for OP
>>
File: no.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
I was just typing to her some shit when she came online and asked me what I am doing.

I got scared and I closed the fb tab jesus.
>>
anon dammit you made it.

I hope that soon you won't even be a virgin anymore
>>
>>34158437
Because it made you fall for her and she most likely doesn't see you in the same way.

Plus she's a co-worker so that just amplifies the awkwardness tenfold. It's in your best interest to not sperg out and message her.
Play it cool for now, stop acting desperate even though you are.
>>
File: 1405164962930.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1405164962930.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>tfw getting irrationally angry because of this thread
>this will never happen to you
>>
>>34158365
I think that by waiting she tested to see if there's a sex machine waiting to be turned on by her - those 10 seconds.
And you didn't deliver. So, now she probably is like "oh well. At least he feels better about himself."

You shouldn't contact her, either. This isn't high school no more, you can't mess with women at work.
>>
>>34158310
I was promised powers at 30.

You wont fool me twice you evil jew, i'm calling a hooker
>>
>>34158495
> Also forget 3 day rule that's for trying to keep up a cool image like you have other women

True.
But if you write her the next day, you sound desperate. (it's a stupid thing, but that's how it works)
If you act casual about it, you can have a chance.
>>
>>34158547
She already knows he's desperate dingus
>>
>>34158524
that's what OP thought, and look what happened.

secret: one of the primary errors of human thought is that we think that things will go on the way they are forever. to a brain evolved in a natural environment, this is rational and useful. the seasons will change, same as they always have, and the sun will always rise each morning.

But to a human being, a being embedded in a history, this is a grave error of thought.

I hope I haven't lost you by becoming too abstract (self-censure, not being patronizing)...

My point is that amazing things can happen to you out of a blue sky, literally unimaginable things. And if you work towards them happening? They're almost guaranteed. Just remember to keep changing it up.
>>
>>34158552
At least don't act like it
>>
>>34158499
Just keep cool like nothing happened. You're still good friends. Nothing has changed. Don't make her decide if she wants a boyfriend, love, etc.

Go for the safe FWB angle.
>>
File: 1378553675411.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1378553675411.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>34158569
OP doesn't have a myriad of physical and mental health problems, as well as crippling ugliness and stupidity.

>implying i'm able to work
>>
>>34158607
I couldn't say it better
>>
>>34158532
>promised powers

Coping method used to hide from reality. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

I genuinely wish you luck.
>>
>>34157809
She told not to tell anybody. Obvious red flag
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.