[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C'mon guys let's heal our emotional pain with Luke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_01.jpg (971KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_01.jpg
971KB, 1280x1920px
C'mon guys let's heal our emotional pain with Luke Wilson's Doppelganger.
Just repeat what he does on yourself. I promise you'll feel better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP70Et2d3Lw
>>
No thanks but I'll take that phone background
>>
>>34157345
That's okay but I hope you'll change your mind.
>>
File: IMG_02.jpg (683KB, 2000x1357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_02.jpg
683KB, 2000x1357px
Bumping with comfy pictures.
>>
File: IMG_03.jpg (713KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_03.jpg
713KB, 3264x2448px
Don't worry about it, It's free.
>>
File: IMG_04.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_04.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I guess everyone feels swell and nobody has emotional problems.
>>
File: IMG_05.jpg (643KB, 2000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_05.jpg
643KB, 2000x1285px
Me and Luke are not giving up on you, don't give up on us guys.
>>
>>34157297
anybody really tried this tapping thing? Like for a few months straight?
Does it help?
>>
>>34158144
Proof is in the pudding. Rate your emotional distress level from 0 to 10 before going through the video then rate it after. See if it works for you.
I can provide more material if you're interested. It's all free.
>>
>>34158174
did it help you get a gf?
>>
>>34158281
If you feel inadequate approaching women (I'm not good looking enough, smart enough, social enough etc.) It will definitely help you gain confidence.
In my experience women respond very strongly to how you feel about yourself.
I think that if you want a gf and you tap on the issues that you think are holding you back from getting a gf then you will get a gf.
I'm here if you want to to ask anything else.
>>
>>34157297
>watch video because I'm interested in new techniques to help control my anxiety
>realize I've been doing this for decades on my own unprompted
...oh well
>>
>>34158379
You mean you were tapping on yourself?
If tapping on the different points on your body didn't alleviate your anxiety. You probably have what's called "psychological reversal" where your body is literally working against you when you try to alleviate your anxiety.
Don't worry. You just need to tailor the "Setup" statement a little bit more to your needs. If you'd like me to I can write you a post here detailing how to do it or we can chat on omegle. Whatever you prefer.
Postman is here to help.
>>
>>34158362
> (I'm not good looking enough, smart enough, social enough etc.
Aren't that the exact kind of thoughts that tapping is supposed to target?
>>
>>34158525
I meant if you feel that way about yourself, tapping will neutralize these feelings and then you won't hesitate before approaching women and won't feel bad if someone rejects you. This greatly improves your odds of finding a gf because you'll be at a statistical advantage over men who give up after a few tries.
>>
File: eftpoints.jpg (103KB, 672x458px) Image search: [Google]
eftpoints.jpg
103KB, 672x458px
Here are the points used for tapping. You can remember their order by noticing that they go down the body. Each tapping point is below the previous one.
>>
File: IMG_06.jpg (916KB, 1639x1093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_06.jpg
916KB, 1639x1093px
I'm also up for it if anyone wants me to tailor the procedure to their needs (anxiety, depression, no gf etc.) We can chat on omegle.
Let's do this guys.
>>
File: IMG_07.jpg (459KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_07.jpg
459KB, 1920x1080px
More comfy pictures to keep the thread alive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.