[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here have a mother who still thinks "you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: froggo.jpg (107KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
froggo.jpg
107KB, 438x438px
Anybody else here have a mother who still thinks "you can make it"?
>be 21yo virgin
>mom says it is perfectly normal to be virgin at 21
>says the only reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I haven't found the right one
>says not to worry, I will find it, "nobody lives all their life alone and always finds someone"
>says I shouldn't settle for someone fat or ugly (as if I any other options than that!)
>urged me register on Tinder and OkCupid, she told it will be easy to find a gf
>2 months tinder - 3 matches, 2 didn't reply other cut contact after I asked for her number
>3 months okcupid - 8 likes, held conversation with 6 girls but contact cuts off when I ask for facebook, kik or number etc
>mom keeps asking about online dating progress
>tell her I haven't bothered to register so she doesn't hear I am a total failure

>told her about /r9k/
>she says this site is nothing but some fake made-up stories
>really doesn't believe anything here, says this site is for people who actually enjoy inflicting bad things to themselves (masochists) and no way is it possible to be over 30 and never have a girlfriend

I just wish she would realise that this isn't 70s or 80s anymore where you didn't need to be a Chad just to be able to touch girls

>pro tip: my parents were both 21yo and virgins and were their first boyfriend/girlfriend when they married, that's why her vision of current relationships is so different from reality imo
>>
I'm 29 y.0 KV

U mad brah
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (122KB, 848x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
122KB, 848x712px
>>34157124
You should start beating her on the daily. Any parent should have researched demographics to come to the conclusion that bring a surplus male into the world would be straight up evil.
>>
>>34157124
Read Models you pathetic child.
>>
>>34157124
Sometimes you need someone you care about to lie to you
It keeps you going

I'd be happy to have a relationship like that with my mom
>>
>>34157124
Listen to your mother anon
>>
>tfw mom never bothers me about this and not sure if she's being nice or has simply assumed I'm not a virgin
>>
sounds like you have a supportive mother.

nothing wrong with that
>>
If you're going to be a complete autist and tell her about this site then you may as well present an actual argument. Point out how dating apps and social media allow cunts to pick and choose from the top 20% of guys so you don't have a chance.
>>
>>34157124
maybe she's actually right dude, your mother sounds sweet, i wish mine still had faith in me, at your age i believe she did, though
>>
Just tell mommy you'll kill yourself if she doesn't fuck you.
>>
What the fuck are you doing man. Keep your mom out of your incel problems. Don't you love her? Don't show her this website or tell her depressing shit like some fucking retard.
>>
>>34157336
This show her the real statistics that preced to beat her when she's old and can no longer resist. Can't wait till I work in a retirement home boomers are gonna pay big time.
>>
>>34157336
I did, she just says that I am overreacting.
Says even if this crazy idea is true, just to find a girl who doesn't use social media (is that even fucking possible?)
>>
>>34157406
Have you asked if SHE believes what she's saying? Have you told her it hurts that she patronizes you.
>>
>>34157336
>>34157406

Don't listen to that fucking guy. Why are you trying to convince your mom of anything? Just treat her well because who knows when she might not be there anymore
>>
>>34157384
This guy knows what's up.
Don't load all your problems onto you mother.
>>
>>34157124
This can't be real, but I'll reply anyway to give you that sweet (You).
>>
Here's the real question op, did she have you circumcised?
>>
File: 2MstAzl.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>34157336
Just show her this pic, problem solved.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x596px
>>34157261
>all those bubbles in the bay area
hahahaha holy shit i work in tech pls kill me
>>
>>34157261
WW3 pls come
>>
>>34157416
Yes she honestly believes.
I call her on Thursdays after work and sometimes talk about this when crying.

I told her that any advice she told me was typical advice I get from other people and the same advice people on /r9k/ got e.g. just be yourself, have more confidence etc

She said she prays everytime before going to work so that I could find a good girlfriend and not "literally any girl" like I tell her I want.

Really I don't know why I unload all those "girlfriend" problems onto her. I guess she is the only one whom I can cry to on phone and tell me how shit this thing is.

Recently found out that she told my grandparents to stop telling me in letters and when I talk to them to find a girlfriend because that makes me sad.

But I got a letter from them anyway on congratulating on my new car and they written "all you need is a girlfriend to complete the package". Literally triggered me.

>>34157465
No
>>
>>34157546
You just gotta wait long enough that your failure angers her.
>>
>>34157546
You either lash out at society or stay cucked like this all your life. If just 1% of y'all did that things could be different.
>>
>23
>not a virgin
>lost my virginity at 16
>had sex in college with roasties
>never told parents about any of this because... why would i
>mom still thinks i'm massively autistic
>can tell she either thinks i'm gay or permavirgin
>sometimes tries to give me condescending social interaction tips
>"don't eat so fast anon, if you go on a date with someone they might be unhappy with how quickly you finish a meal" etc

she would definitely feel a lot different about me if i told her i have slept with a number of girls but i cannot rationalize doing that because i have literally zero interest in ever discussing my sex life with my mom
>>
>>34157124
I have redpilled my mom with FACEandLMS's videos. He also reached out to both of us through Skype. Very cool dude with an amazing voice.
>>
>>34157546
Just have sex with your mom problem solved.
>>
>>34157623
>redpilled my mom
If that's not the most pathetic thing I've heard tonite....
>>
>>34157660
>tfw your adult male child shows you youtube videos about how women are heartless bitches who will cheat on you and use you for money

that's when you know you've succeeded as a mother right there
>>
>>34157312
Me too. it's weird how my whole family just never brings it up.
>>
File: 545555561.png (389KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
545555561.png
389KB, 800x480px
I don't even have that, maybe if my mother was alive i could try harder, my father hate me and my sister is a cunt
>>
>>34157623
I wanna do this. This is a YouTube series?
>>
>sister comes up to me
>hey anon, why don't I ever see you with a girl? Are you gay? You're such a great guy. In fact I don't even see you with your friends in general
>well, probably because I'm ugly, people in general don't want to associate with you if you're ugly
>y-you're not u-ugly anon...
>>
>>34157677
I've redpilled most of my family. I don't show them retarded videos, but it's hard to deny the logic especially if you present it from an "evolutionary psychology" point of view. However it really only stuck with my dad. My mom/sister only accept it for the moment
>>
>>34157834
It's actually very rare to be actually ugly. That being said the way you hold your face and body, as well as your clothing and hair make up a large portion of attractiveness. Finally voice is important too, but it's quite hard to work on.
>>
>>34157889
See>>34157468

You have to be in the top 10% of men nowadays
>>
>>34157594
Yeah my oldest brother has fucked "girls" to. But they're fat disgusting whales. He's a huge autist too, poor hygiene and swallows meal in 2 bites getting food all over his shirt.

I bet the girls you banged were disgusting. Listen to your mom. And don't kid yourself, you ARE massively autistic
>>
>>34157889
Deeply sunken in eyes, rounded face with no jaw line, heavy caveman brow, giant pointed nose, lopsided smile and asymmetrical face, cleft chin...It's not good anon.
>>
>>34157594
Same here. I'm 21 and have never had a girlfriend. My mother occasionally makes comments about me being gay. Little does she know that I have been using backpage to buy hookers since I was 18, which is why I never felt the need to get a gf.
>>
I don't get why you guys want a girlfriend, can someone explain? Yes, it'd be nice to get the virgin label off my back for my own sake but committing to a relationship sounds awful.
>>
>>34158014
Because I want companionship from the opposite sex.
>>
>>34158014
I want a coop partner for halo
>>
>>34157124
>Telling your mother about /r9k/
lel

Just fuck your mother.
>>
File: anon has a loving mother.png (31KB, 986x297px) Image search: [Google]
anon has a loving mother.png
31KB, 986x297px
>>34157312
same here
i'm not really sure if i want to know
>>
File: 1443244547829.webm (2MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1443244547829.webm
2MB, 448x336px
>>34158014
don't know about you, but

>All work and no kisses and cuddles make anon a dull boy

sexual release is a minor problem, you can at least masturbate, that helps a little
>>
No, my mom gave up on me ever getting hitched or having kids. I even told her I have no interest in marriage or children. I actually feel really guilty about it, because when I told her, I could tell she was holding back tears. It tears me up I made my mom sad like that, but I don't have any carnal desire whatsoever and I really don't like kids. They annoy the daylights out of me.
>>
File: 1484075777357.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1484075777357.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>34157124
Mfw planning to end your mom after reading this
>>
>>34157889
Fuck off normalfagen scum
>>
>>34157939
>And don't kid yourself, you ARE massively autistic
hey now i never said i wasn't autistic, just implied that my mom's belief in my autism might be leading her to incorrectly assume i am some kind of khv

physically none of these girls were disgusting (definitely not fat) but i'm sure they'd be roastie garbage by /r9k/ standards and also, who cares, it's not like sex is really that interesting anyway

i eat fast because there's no reason to waste time staring at your food
if i'm eating with friends (i.e. not family) i will take my time because i'm usually talking to them
with family i just focus on eating
>>
File: 1366763107454.gif (1002KB, 272x198px) Image search: [Google]
1366763107454.gif
1002KB, 272x198px
>friend talking about how while he's staying at a hotel with his girlfriend these two girls from across the hall started chatting him up and seemed interested in him but he couldn't make a move because he's in a relationship
>knows I'm a virgin
>dude you should've been there man one would've been totally into you
>don't have the patience or emotional fortitude to explain to him what a completely alien concept girls taking interest with me at all is, let alone unprovoked them making the first move

The one thing I hate, the one thing i really hate, is how everyone can be so oblivious to the fact that conceptually losers like us even exist. Like the fact that people have no interest in you isn't a fathomable concept.
>>
I'm ugly (imo) and have little to say to most people. I have about five friends and we're all into far right politics. I just started lifting with them and looking to start a business.

The only girl I speak to semi regularly lives in Japan. The last time I got to go visit her was last year. Even though we were friends anyway I still felt socially awkward meeting her the first time.

When I say that though, I'm 28 and have never had a girlfriend...it's like where do you go from there.
>>
File: 1473079692996.jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473079692996.jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>26yo NEET khv
>mom still thinks I can make something of myself
>still thinks one day I'll bring home a gf
>occasionally brings up wanting grandkids, or for her son to look after her when she's old
>sends me messages about job places that she thinks would be good for me
>""jokingly"" asks if I have a gf all the time
>love my mom to pieces
>know I'll never be able to give her either of those things

hope my little brother got it covered
>>
>>34158324
You should confide in her, but also openly set the record straight, that you KNOW you can't ever give her either of those things, and apologize. Then the two of you can have a good old hug and sob together, and you can go on living your NEET life
>>
>>34158166
girl on the left is not into it. doing it for attention
>>
>>34157124

>enjoy inflicting bad things to themselves (masochists)

I have to admitt, it is not that far away from truth. Here are more than enough people here who absolutely refuse to take fairly easy and painless steps to better their situation.
>>
>>34158054
Girls are fucking garbage at vidjya, why would you want to play coop with one?
>>
>>34158520
Played it with my mom (who I red pilled) and she got good so any younger female can do even better
>>
>>34157124
Wow, dude, you've really been drinking this place's Kool-Aid, haven't you
>>
>>34158297
>explain to him what a completely alien concept girls taking interest with me at all is, let alone unprovoked them making the first move

yeah, I know, best friend always gives me a weird look and tries to chear me up, when I try to explain why I am alone
>>
>>34158583
Believe me they can't. I'm a failed normie and we involve bitches in our group all the time, they never - N E V E R - get better or learn from their mistakes. All they do is piggyback and leech off everyone else. The only good """girl""" I've seen turned out to be a very girly guy that everyone just assumed was a girl.

Bitches are too much of a headache to enjoy playing with, guys are a lot more fun in general.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.