[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw get along easily with girls >tfw multiple girls tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

>tfw get along easily with girls
>tfw multiple girls tell me they feel like they can tell me anything
>tfw multiple girls tell me they've never gotten along with someone as quickly as they have with me
>tfw they tell me shit that they've never told anyone
>tfw they talk to me all day
>tfw they don't have any romantic interest in me
>tfw they fall for other guys and can't tell that I like them.
>tfw 20 and a virgin

I'm basically the gay best friend girls have except I'm straight and fall for them. I got stories if anyone wants to hear any.
>>
They think you're gay. Next.
>>
Damn if I didn't know this feel in highschool

You're free to tell as much as you'd like anon, free hugs guaranteed
>>
Pretty much me until recently i started cutting communication with everyone
Best to just drop them
>>
>>34157304
A lot of the people I talk to are emotionally dependant on me though. I'm not sure how cutting contact with them would go.
>>
>>34157043
How about you try actually being gay.
>>
>>34157043
>tfw same but i'm actually not straight
women are nice
>>
>>34157043
Why don't you just make your fucking move earlier
>>
>>34157043
Same during highschool.
Highschool ended, never heard of them since then.
>>
>>34157619
I've tried telling a girl I like her two weeks after we met and two years after we met. Both yield the same "aww but you're like a brother to me anon!!"
>>
>>34157665
I'm talking flirting early and often. If you don't let her know you're looking at her in a pairing way, then she won't bother thinking of you in a pairing way.
>>
>>34157043
this was mee in highschool

the reason why I got on so well with them is because I had less to no normal life and was therefore always available for talking/ writing. since I had no needs or wants of my own, it was not a friendship or a conversation, but rather me pampering them.

cut the contacts, or if that is too harsh for you, fade them out. all you are doing is spending time and hurting yourself for no reason. those girls will find another dummy to talk to, dont worry.
>>
>>34157043
It's all in your head bro. They definitely don't like you as much as you think they do. You suffer from delusions, just like most """"people"""" on this board
>>
>>34157665
>Two weeks

You don't know how girls work, do you anon?
>>
>>34157665
>Two weeks.

That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>34157998
If I go a day without talking to some of them, they message me on every known social platform. I had a girl once send me a letter making sure I was okay.
>>
>>34157043
>I got stories if anyone wants to hear any.
any stories like them sexually teasing you or getting changed in front of you etc
>>
>>34157521
That's kind of gay thinking. What do you care? They rejected you as a potential boyfriend/fuck buddy.

Just be straightforward from the beggining. Let her know you like her by words and touching her/body contact. Body contact is probably the most important part. You got to say fuck it what happens, happens and touch her arm, waist, try to kiss her. Initiate physical contact with her right in the beggining, like in the first week you know her, or even first day really.
>>
>>34157521
You're exactly like I was when I was in high school. I'm still a kissless virgin, but at least I realize how fucked up this way of thinking is. These girls literally see you as a gay best friend, as in they'll never ever be attracted to you. You basically what certain groups would call an "emotional tampon". You exist for their emotional comfort and that's it. You need to break that shit off and focus on yourself. That on its own will not make girls attracted to you, but at least they won't see you as a fag with no dick.

Good luck.
>>
>>34157043
How do you do that? I have never bond with anyone. Teach us. Also start lifting maybe that helps
>>
>>34157043
OP are you me? This is what uni is for me I got hurt really bad by a girl last year for this shit
>>
>>34157043
>can't tell that I like them

They know anon. They know and they don't care.
>>
I've always had only girl friends. However, I'm not their emotional tampon. I guess they want me around because a funny guy is always a good thing in a group of friends. But they will never have any interest in me. Sometimes I feel awkward being the only guy in a group of 5-6 persons in a pub, but that's the only way I can have social relationships. Anyway they're hardcore catholics so there's no bullshit, I'm not attracted to them and even if I were, I would perfectly know that I don't have any chance with them.
>>
>>34157521
>gets emo that girls that talk to you won't fuck you

>convinces self that they need you emotionally

>not seeing you're the pillow to cry into after Chad, Tyler and Tyrone go balls deep in the girl you love and the leave her

>they don't need you. You're just convenient
>>
>>34157043
same, at least the first part.
If your female friends have no romantic interest in you, accept it. And if you don't like them as friends, cut them off.
Buuuut if you actually like them, they can help you very much; actively, by telling you how to handle a specific girl you both know and passively, making you look popular and likable to others.
Just don't orbit them all day, and keep some male friends; otherwise you will look gay.
>>
>>34157521
So you basically became one of them and they threat you like their girl-friends? Why not just ask them to help you find a gf or hookup, they'll support you. That emotional thing runs both ways.
>>
>>34158167
Horrible advice unless you are drunk and at a club or actually attracting her to you. Anything else and you'll be a fucking creep.

>first day of school

>see gt 3.14

>go up to her after class

>Ayo saw you in class let me walk you to your next course

>Puts hand on shoulder

>she is too scared to say anything

>get to her economics class

>pull in from the waist for a hug

>try to kiss her on the lips

>she screams

>kicks me in the dick and balls 70% balls 30% dick

>I fall to the ground

>campus PD beats me and arrests me

>can't afford bail
>can't watch my anime
>-2/10 would not listen to 4chan again.
>>
>>34157043
Just start treating them like a douche.
Don't be an idiot, just a douche, ignore them a bit, tease them
>>
>>34160748
Yes, also lightly beating them (not in the face or other visible areas) just enough to scare them, will make them wet for you as well. Girls really love guys who can kill them at any given moment. Go for it anon!
>>
>>34157043
>put out or get out.

You didn't learn the rules of manhood. This is why they think you are gay and 'safe'.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.