[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who 0 friends here? >hate normies for being fake/unrelatable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 01.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Who 0 friends here?
>hate normies for being fake/unrelatable
>hate other aspies/robots for being cringy and self-absorbed
>haven't hung out with anyone since middle school
>weird interests that no one cares about
>tfw 23 now
>>
>>34156762
What are your weird interests, anon?
>>
>>34156762
fairly certain thats as close to a death sentence as youre gonna get. id be your friend but im also fairly certain nobody anywhere wants to be my friend. i suppose they want me to kiss their ass to live but fuck them.
>>
>>34156776
Mostly metallurgy and nature/primitive survival. In summer I go into empty forests and scavenge for edible plants and build shelters
>>
>>34156819
Those are pretty niche hobbies and you might never meet someone who wants to do that shit but I guarantee if you stopped being a faggot about it nobody would hold your hobbies against you.
>>
>>34156872
also im autistic and cant talk to people outside of when necessary at work etc
>>
>>34156762
0 friends but then I remember how much I hate being around other people anyway and continue to masturbate to cartoons or whatever I'm doing that day.
>>
>>34156819
>metallurgy
weird
>primitive survival
autistic but I'd like to do that. I've started fantasizing recently about hunting with a bow and scavenging for edible plants for survival for a few weeks
>>
>tfw I'm not interesting/funny enough to be friends with people I find interesting and funny

Have you guys noticed there are actually way too many normies who somehow function despite being really unfunny and boring? These people can't joke around for shit, yet someone people still hang around them. How do they do it? Is it all looks?
>>
>>34156762
I have 1 friend from highschool i still hang out with when he is in town. I think its benificial for me to talk to at least one real person.

When you said you had autistic hobbies i thought you meant for real
>>
>>34157001
buy lots of mints or gum
>>
>>34156762
Literally me except I don't have interests.
>>
>>34156819
>In summer I go into empty forests and scavenge for edible plants and build shelters

thats kinda autistic but kinda cool
>>
>>34156762
>>34157609
It's not autistic at all. Living off the land is probably as normal and human as you can get, and is very satisfying. This is a lot of what I did in boy scouts when I was younger, it's also what a lot of camping used to be like before it became sitting in a cabin/tent.
>>
reporting in. stopped responding to all calls/texts (except from my immediate family) about 9 months ago. i just don't enjoy speaking to or being around other people whatsoever.
>>
>tfw I enjoy small doses of human interaction but hate dealing with people for extended periods of time

I don't have friends because I don't really like people
>>
>>34156762
Here

It's odd because I work retail and am really good at chatting with customers and even cashiers at stores but the second it gets personal or involves me talking about myself I go full autismo and change the subject back to something supericial until I can escape and never talk to that person again. Basically the only way someone can be friends with me is if they brute force me to keep talking to them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.