[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, i'm bored. FANTASY THREAD!!! >name Bernard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3130.png (44KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3130.png
44KB, 512x512px
hey guys, i'm bored.
FANTASY THREAD!!!
>name
Bernard
>class
Paladin
>background
A chef, traveling the land to use various ingredients from far away lands to use in a fine dish.
>equipment
Spear and Shield.
>skills
Cooking, good charisma, but not genuine
>>
>>34156444
Nice trips, but if this thread has no purpose, I will be forced to end it.
>>
my most recent DnD character
>name
Zeitsev

>class
Mage

>background
exiled for researching hemomancy, now continuing his research with his new friends (it was an all wizard campaign basically)

>equipment
Magic robes, spellbook, staff of light (non-magical), dagger, enchanted vials and bottles (the stuff you store in them is preserved forever

>skills
smart, good at magic and researching, can read in 5 different languages, more scientific knowledge than most people in setting, uses hemomancy to heal people

>weaknesses
low charisma (asking people for blood donations doesn't make you many friends)
frail (low strength and constitution
doesn't know how to use the dagger he carries around
can't hold his booze
>>
I don't know what we're supposed to do in this thread but okay

>name
Wilson
>class
Bard
>background
A world-class alcoholic and decent guitarist, seeking vengeance against an unknown thing (???) who burnt his village to the ground.
>equipment
Old rusty knife, guitar, mean drunk fists
>skills
Can hold an inordinate amount of liquor
Knows his way around a guitar (and can beat an entire crowd with it)
Tenor, but can get down to a Baritone if the song demands it
Hits like a motherfucker
>>
>>34156444
>name
Felios
>class
Battlemage
>background
Born into a family of mages who lost their influence, Felios became a bandit for a while, but retreated into the wilderness in a mage camp after being rescued by one. He was sent on a journey to rid the lands of a great evil.
>equipment
Axe and Hand for spells.
>skills
Great stamina, power and I'd somewhat smart
>weaknesses
low charisma and speech with an impatient and antisocial personally in general
>>
>name
Allanon
>Class
Wizard
>Background
Researcher in a small town who left seeking vengeance but has come to focus entirely on helping out a party member's prodigy child.
>Equipment
Writing utensils, staffs, enchanted crossbow, trusty dagger.
>Skills
Skilled Illusionist with no damaging spells
High intelligence wisdom and perception
Can speak 5 languages
>Weaknesses
Low charisma, physically frail, has a fear of boats after blowing one up (my first roll of the entire campaign was a natural 1), and has a compulsion to do the right thing even at his own expense.
>>
>name
Solace the Cursed
>class
Dragon-Kin
>background
last of my kind, a misunderstood wanderer
>equipment
my claws, teeth, and control of any form of energy
>skills
being fast, wisecracks
>>
>name
shitposter
>class
assassin
>background
been exiled from australia, for not having good grades in shitposting. went on r9k, see's normies, chads and redditers ruining the site, becomes an assasin to hunt them down and get paid by what they own.
>equipment
a mage-shotgun and familiar crystal to track and locate people
>skills
master at stealth, master at thieving,master of the night and master of no gf
>>
File: 1470006145917.gif (1022KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470006145917.gif
1022KB, 245x250px
>name
Bane
>class
Big Guy
>background
hates planes, love cia, calms down doctors
>equipment
perswasive with words for you
>skills
crashing planes with no survivors!
>>
>>34156444
sure I'll bite m8

>name
Anny
>class
Battlemage
>background
rules the land with his master, old man Emp.
>equipment
sword that can do anything and telekinesis
>skills
being boss af
>>
>>34156923
>>34157072
>>34157143
I like this.
originally of course.
>>
>>34156444
>name
Ruff
>class
Shapeshifter!lycanthrope
>background
I was a police officer who had a shift one night. During the shift I was caught in a battle between mages and I got hit with a spell that turned me into a werewolf. I escaped into the forest and lay low for a while. Later I learned how to control my shapeshifting abillities and I could even alter my wolf forms appearance. However, I lost all of my social essentials like a phone, a house, my identity, etc. On another night years later I snuck back into police department and became a part of the K9 force for a while until a rookie robot officer found out what I really was. I was able to bargain with him and currently live in his apartment in exchange for teaching him how to become less of a beta.
>equipment
fangs, claws
>changing shape, high charisma, athletic
>>
File: 1462750862544.jpg (15KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1462750862544.jpg
15KB, 500x366px
>>34156444
>>name
Jake D.
>>class
Dicklet
>>background
Baker
>>equipment
Rope, silver tape, chloroform
>>skills
Candy maker
>>
File: 1475528641915.jpg (25KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
1475528641915.jpg
25KB, 292x245px
>>34157880
>Rope, silver tape, chloroform
>>
>>34156444
There's literally a board for this >>>/q/ but if this thread stays alive I think the first priority is finding a gamemaster.
>>
>>34159634
OP. This thread isn't really for active roleplay, really more just for fun saying what we would be and what our equiptment would be in a fantasy world.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.