[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got fucking dumped and i have no friends to turn to so after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0378.jpg (43KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
43KB, 500x599px
just got fucking dumped and i have no friends to turn to so after almost 2 years im fucking back boys

feels fucking bad
>>
>>34155805
why she dumped you breski?
>>
>>34155805
thanks for chearing me up hope you're miserable
>>
>>34155824
apparently it got toxic and we "arent good for each other" which is some god damt bullshit
>>
File: IMG_1667.jpg (72KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.jpg
72KB, 1000x787px
Welcome back. We have been waiting for you.
>>
>>34155846
this isnt fucking original i miss her
>>
>>34155850
>toxic

that's code word for "i am fucking other guys and i like their dick better than yours"
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (22KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
22KB, 540x507px
>>34155859
FEELS FUCKIN BAD
catch me up with all the memes boyios
>>
>>34155876
i know damn well this is only because she wants to flirt with others but god it STINGS
>this bitch said she actually wanted to marry me
god im fucked guys shes a virgin and i guess i shouldve seen this coming since it was ldr but FUCKKKCKKFK im never gonna meet anyone as good as her
>>
>>34155850
I thought normies enjoyed love/hate relationships?
she prob feels like she has to settle and she can't do it with you since you trigger to many strong emotions in her.

you will bounce right back amigo
>>
>>34155957
please kill me amigo

yep thats not original either
>>
File: 1242275415115.jpg (48KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1242275415115.jpg
48KB, 600x520px
>>34155876
This. 1000x this. My girlfriend of over 2 years dumped me, said we weren't good for eachother

Less than a week later? She's talking about some "cute russian boy" on facebook.

Couple months later, she's in a new relationship when I still havent really made any new friends.

God, I wish Hillary would've won so we could make those slavic faggots suffer a thousand years of nuclear winter.
>>
File: FeelwMe.png (6KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
FeelwMe.png
6KB, 236x213px
>>34155805
Don't fret on it buddy.
Me and ex are still co-workers and while it's not awkward at all, in a way it pains me to watch her pretty much destroy her life. So I literally watch her come to work sometimes crying because of relationship issues and I do nothing about it. This happened 2 months ago.

In short: She had a fiance, I didn't know, we break up and she goes with him, then she breaks up with him because he cheated on her, then she "dates" some other guy from before and he's psychotic.

I can guarantee you right now you won't get over this in a week or 2 or whatever, it'll always be there. You probably won't even get over this for over a month, but as time goes you'll live better. Just don't rush into another relationship. Be alone for a while.
>>
File: UnfathomedRage.jpg (11KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
UnfathomedRage.jpg
11KB, 262x193px
>>34155876
>>34156009
This and I'm >>34156140

She constantly hopped around different guys and even when we broke up and still messed around she would be texting this other guy while we were spooning.

Thots will never admit it but they want more dick and that's exactly what this whore wanted. I don't even know why I'm always helping that whore

Jesus christ, just thinking about her now gets me into a rage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.