[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a daughter and she told you that there was a "weird

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1481573430073.jpg (745KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1481573430073.jpg
745KB, 1280x1707px
If you had a daughter and she told you that there was a "weird boy" that followed her around in school all of the time, how would you respond?
>>
>Thats weird I sent you to an all girls school, security should be notified
>>
>>34154994
Get that disgusting piece of metal out of your fucking face. I didn't raise you to be vapid trash.
>>
>>34154994
I'd remind her to move behind her jab and don't forget to kick him in the pills.
>>
>>34154994
Home school or all girls school immediately, keep her pure khv until she finds some innocent khv robot to marry
>>
File: uewb_07_img0461.jpg (15KB, 228x279px)
uewb_07_img0461.jpg
15KB, 228x279px
>>34155141
>raising your young to be disgusting failures like yourself
wow kys
>>
File: 1484053499256.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484053499256.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
I wouldn't have a daughter because I was that "weird boy" all my life so this question worth to me
>>
File: 1484187732893.jpg (28KB, 347x299px) Image search: [Google]
1484187732893.jpg
28KB, 347x299px
>>34155162
>implying females can be failures
They can get laid anytime they want but you can raise them with good conservative values so they wait until marriage like you should to begin with you impure sinner
>>
99% chance that'd be silly talk of her saying I was stalking her in school, and then mom would bring on the spanking xD
>>
>>34155224
Females are born failures. Their primary reason for existence is to take cock and get dominated. They're only here to carry male seed into the future.

Also, you can't really raise girls to be anything. It's pretty much just a role of the dice whether or not they turn out as cocksucking hookers or saints. My cousins were raised by conservative and loving parents. I can remember hearing stories about them blowing dudes and smoking salvia when we were teenagers.
>>
>>34155224
Okay granddad. Get fucked moralfag.
>>
>>34154994
slowly put shit in her drinks and food until she's mentally retarded
>>
>>34154994
>nose piercing
bend her over and fuck her asshole like the whore she is
>>
I'd go to the school and see if I could get a good look at him. If he seemed like the kind of typical shy socially awkward kid you'd see at just about any public school, then I'd tell her to at least try not to be a cunt to him. I'd tell her that the absolute worst thing to do would be to tell him to go away because you don't like him. But if he were an ass hole, I'd tell her to get off his radar in a way that won't end with him shooting up the school.

I don't know it's weird. I would want to protect my daughter but at the same time, I know a little about being the "weird boy" at school myself.
>>
>>34155384
Bingo. This is the type of girl you rawdog on the first date.
>>
Tell her to ignore him or get a bf so he'll stop orbiting. People like us are not worthy of female attention
>>
>tell the police
>tell the school
>pick her up from school myself
Stalking is looking down on pretty well, so I think normalfags would actually do something for once. The real question is how the fuck did I have a daughter?
>>
>>34154994
Remind her that she should treat everyone with respect, but that there are boundaries and if someone is crossing them she should tell them to stop.
>>
My daughter would not have such a disgusting haircut. Also all girls school lol.
>>
>>34155555
Waste of quints
>>
>>34155056
>>34155141
>>34155555
>All girls school
>Thinking your daughter would be safe from cunts who would want to kick her ass if they wanted to

terrible dads
>>
>>34155605
>Implying I would raise a beta daughter
>>
>>34154994
Have her confront the weird boy.
>>
>>34154994
shes a robot stacey fuck him
>>
>"Why are you attending the Jewish Indoctrination Centre? I though we..."
>realise she must be talking about our house, as she is home schooled
>sweep the house with my handgun looking for the weird boy
>>
Just dont do what your mother did
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.