[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, friends! This is an email I received from my mother's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: fromthed.png (59KB, 990x393px) Image search: [Google]
fromthed.png
59KB, 990x393px
Hello, friends!
This is an email I received from my mother's boyfriend. It refers to his enduring love for me, nascent from my ripe age of 11.

>Be 16 year old me
>arm recently broken from car accident
>feeling weak in my room
>mother's boyfriend comes in
>stands over me
>know he's in love with me
>hate him for how self-conscious and unsafe he makes me feel
"I know you know."
>wtf
"wtf?"
"You're a smart girl, I know you've figured it out."
>Oh shit he knows I know is it raping time?
"...sorry, what?"
>Literally sweating
"About the shaving cream?"
>...
"What?"
"You honestly don't know? I thought you were smarter than that."
>Leaves

This has haunted me for like 6 years what the fuck could he possibly have meant. I checked for cameras and shit cuz the shaving cream is in the shower and I have no idea that the fuck that was about pls help.
>>
>you didnt find the cummie cream
>>
Pls more creepy stories about stepdaddy
>>
>>34154348
wew when did he 'send' this letter?
>>
>>34155032
FUK U HE'S NOT MY STEPDADDY

anyway
He used to send nudes and say that they were for my mother. And I remember him texting "You know I want to fuck you, right?" after giving me an inscribed book that I'd been asking for. That was also "for my mother."
Also he'd sometimes come into the bathroom while I was showering. He'd just sit on the toilet and watch my silhouette. Top uncomfortable.
>>
>>34155069
This was like 4 years ago.
Right around when I turned 18, of course.
Before sending me this he asked me to promise not to tell... I lied, my mother was unmoved.
>>
>>34155150
Im assuming you are like 22 now right

if you still have those texts and nudes that he sent you while you were underage you could probably show them to the cops

You may be able to move out/defend yourself now, but I guarantee he will target other teenage girls if you dont step up and stop him
>>
Dont worry about this cunt. If she truly wanted to handle this situation she would alert her nearest police with the evidence. But n, she comes to a japanese posting site seeking attention about the matter.
Please sage and delete these /threads
>>
>>34155178
Your life is just like an anime! Do you still have any contact with him?
>>
>>34155272
NO NO NO NO NO. This is in the past. I am nowhere near this fella.
I just want to know about the shaving cream.
Shaving cream.
What did he mean by this?

>>34155202
One time he fucked a 16 year old and there was concern that he impregnated but it's all cool because of the age of consent in my state.
>>
>>34155434
He lives in my house and will inherit it upon my mother's imminent DEATH.
But... no contact because I live in gookland.
JUST LIKE UR ANIME.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (39KB, 410x348px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
39KB, 410x348px
>>34155437
Maybe he put a tube of shaving cream in your butt while you were sleeping? Or maybe he was referring to one of his pictures with a tube of shaving cream next to his dick to indicate the size? You know, some guys put household objects next to their dick for pictures to show they have a big one.

Or maybe he thought you masturbated with his shaving cream somehow? He seems to have a wild imagination.

Wouldn't it be funny if one day he comes back into your life to fuck your daughter, huh? Problems you didn't take care of tend to reappear in your life, and he certainly seems like a recurring, important character in yours.
>>
>>34155481
Wow! You even live in anime land! You're a peach, anon. I don't know what your creepy step-dad meant by shaving cream, though. Maybe he was indirectly trying to tell you to shave, without trying to be rude!
>>
>>34155437
>I just want to know about the shaving cream.

I mean, not to sound blunt but maybe he came in it?
>>
>>34155437
>One time he fucked a 16 year old and there was concern that he impregnated but it's all cool because of the age of consent in my state.
Minnesota? Only state I know that has AoC at 16
>>
>>34155481
>But... no contact because I live in gookland.
How is it? I just got back from Tokyo a month ago for a holiday and I loved it.
>>
>>34155560
I... don't think so? Wouldn't that fuck up the shaving cream? Also I never used it.
>>34155582
Very possibly, but there are actually a lot of states with 16 as that AoC.
>>34155600
Lovely AF. Doing the weeb dream as chink educator.
Beautiful mountains everywhere. Dem roofs.
>>
>>34155973
>Also I never used it.
Oh, then I don't know. Maybe he thought you were shaving his legs our pussy for him or something? Were you old enough to be shaving at the time of this?

Obviously you know as well as I do that this guy is fucked in the head, so you have to make a stretch in your thought process. These people will go to ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify their own fantasies.
>>
>>34156093
Shaving your legs* not his kek, sorry.
>>
What the fuck? Is he/was he coming on to you? And what the fuck is up with the shaving cream thing

Can you tell your mom about this please if you feel unsafe
>>
>>34154348
tell a male figure in your life he is making you uncomfortable
if you have none tell the cops.
don't tell your mom.
>>
>>34154348
Tell that fag to get a better font, not that faggy unreadable bullshit
?>Be 16 year old me
Underaged roastie. Saged, Reported, Blocked.
Go post on tumblr about your vagina problems, slut.
>>
>>34156386
she is older now you imbecile
and this is an interesting story, would you rather have more trap threads than stories like these?
>>
>>34156487
thought she was 16?
>>
>>34156487
Yes, because at least while trapfaggots are obnoxious they are still males.
I'd take male attention whores over female attention whores every day.
Males have a limited capacity to attention whore. Females will see females successfully attention whoring on this board and flock here infinitely until it has a gender ratio like tumblr.
>>
>>34156231
she said her mom was unmoved
>>
>>34156545
She probably made it up anyway.

You know how cunts are.
>>
>>34155973
>Doing the weeb dream as chink educator.
Is that part of JET?
>>
This is this hottest thing. Post more stories or post Daddy's number. If you won't fuck him while mom's not looking, I will.
>>
>>34156545
>Males have a limited capacity to attention whore
hahahahahaahahahahah
i'm male and i routinely pretend to be a girl on the internet for the sole purpose of attention whoring
i have kept some girl personas up for YEARS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.